via twitter wheelchairjuice

all i see is the remains of a coin after a dump

lets c

possible

I'd be keeping an eye out for a buy volume spike, MACD is looking good

looks like you're in bizness

I should stop being a nocoiner one of these days

Bought it at dip :)

Cuz I believe in this coin more than I believe in BTC, amen.

how much?

IDS HABBENING!

don't let that phase you too much, there seem to be plenty of willing buyers, momentum is upward

kek

well looks like I'm right at the moment, do have a look at the buy order volume though

meant *wrong not right

Monero is a long hold. For crypto, it's been relatively stable for a fair while.

I emphasize stable "for crypto". Too bad they fucked up during consensus

I'm not worried about XMR. I'm worried about the fact I bought into strat at 330000

you've got some pretty mean sell walls waiting at about 0.0178 (likely people who are looking to get out after the dump), it's what keeps smacking it down, that needs to be worked away at first

Some small news just in.

300 moneroes

sellers are dropping their ask prices, buy walls are pulling back a bit, I think there's a bit too much panic still in the sellers OP, this will likely keep prices down for a while

lets c

I'd say just to give it time, there is definitely support here, which hopefully means it'll eventually go up, just look for good dips (if you even intend to buy in)

kinda want to but all my funds are tied up in nmr. speaking of which, you guys should check it out. great investment. buy while you still can

Not giving NMR my money. I'm here to trust technology and the developers of said tech; and absolutely not wallstreet hedgefunders who are likely to pnd and scam my money.

Thinking about putting more btc into it, but trying to figure out where this whale wants to go with the price.

I see, haven't looked too much into the fundamentals of this coin, so didn't know what to make of your posts, but if it's good news, then hopefully that should help

oh woops, ignore what I just said to you about fundamentals, was meant to respond to this user

rekt

Yeah, that panic selling is really going to do a number on price. When I initially said to watch for the buy volume spike earlier on, I didn't think sell walls would be so tough, but I now realize after a significant drops in price, sell walls are generally harder to get through, meaning that it's harder to move price up.

Sometimes it pays to find some perspective.

it seems like most other altcoins are down following btc, so again, I just think it'd be a good idea to wait and see what happens

I got out of a bunch of shitcoins and got into xmr. when things are falling because people have fears of aug 1 the only thing that matters are the dudes who actually use the coins. right now that is the darkmarkets which use monero and bitcoin.

interesting

ok bought another 50 moneroes. Now i just gotta hodl, come back in a week.

btc does seem to be stabilizing a little

waiting for someone to take down that 14 btc wall and grab xmr at a bargain while they're doing it.

Going up. bout time.