Regardless of what you say, 99 percent of you who browse this board are ugly

Regardless of what you say, 99 percent of you who browse this board are ugly.
It's 2017 and we know that looks determine your success, especially in business.

Why aren't you getting cosmetic surgery?

If you're sub 6 this includes you too, you need leg lengthening surgery asap.
If you have a recessed chin, I don't understand how you get the motivation to leave the house, you don't even register as a human, you need a chin implant asap

Also no matter how rich you are, you will never have hot girls to truly love you. This is the power of looks. If you had looks you wouldn't even need to make money,

Looks
Money
Knowledge

In order of importance faggots

It's all about power. Why be beautiful if you can just take what you want? You lookism faggots are always delusional incel teenagers.

i hope thats not you cuz youre ugly as fuck in both pics then

Is sluthate.com raiding this board or something or is it just one angst ugly faggot butthurt about losing the genetic lottery and projecting it onto other people?

who the fuck cares if dumb ass bitches love you, OP is a simping faggot lol

>2017
> still looking for approval of females

lol kys OP

>Why aren't you getting cosmetic surgery?

Because for the problems I have they are impossible to fix, there is no surgery for them.

>he thinks being good looking is only about attracting girls

it helps you in every area of life friendo

Nobody on biz will ever look like that no matter how many plastic surgeries you get.

>looks determined whether or not you bought BTC in 2012

keep making excuses for your failures faggot

I'm not ugly though de.su

I wonder if the surgery-jew is behind this post...

>nobody on this small, autistic unicycle manufacturing regulation forum will ever look a 1 in 7 billion ascended top male model perfect specimen of genetics

made me think

Surgery is cope.

Kill yourself if you aren't Chad.

When you get surgery you don't look any better - you just look unnatural, alien, non human.

Bogposting not even necessary to prove my point.

What the fuck happened?

> implies i give a shit about how i look.

because I dont want to look like a clown

Every time I open my eyes in the morning I look around the room and when I realize that everything is in place and I didn't die in my sleep I begin to cry.

what a fag who has obviously been mewing too much or just has bruxism. Thinking masseter muscle hypertrophy will make you masculine is cope.

I'm a straight 10 suck shit to all you 9 and below plebs get the fuck on my level you disgusting cunts

Ikr fucking subhumans

he looks shifty, would not trust with my children

weak chin can be covered with bread
its also cheaper than surgery which is good for Veeky Forums

Chinlets leave

white or whole-grain?

Looks don't matter, only money.

Sure a woman can be attractive to a pretty face but it's more success and status.

Case and point, toby maguire doesn't have that good facial aesthetics despite being ripped.

We should all strive to be smug evil assholes who toy with women like EMO spiderman.

Frankly if I'm rich enough I'm just going to keep collared women in my house.

I am pretty good looking. Lots of matches on tinder and high rates on /soc/. Doesn't get me anything, my life is a mess and I'm not even a normie even though I kinda look like a chad. Social status is everything and I'm lacking it.
Don't fall for the looks meme.

How tall r u?

cope

>tfw 6 ft 4
>tfw solid 7/10
>tfw can get 8/10 if I put in some effort

thats ok for me desu

so painful to see regular stupidity
after no one is blockchaining this board anymore.

>we know that looks determine your success, especially in business.

Tell it to the founder of steam. Or any other successfull businessman. You all look like shit.
Business is about money.
Bitches are about power.
Politics is a meme now.

You are a faggot
(also, US sucks!)

I'm a hard 10 and it really isn't that great even though most people are really nice to you from the start you don't get much of the important stuff, maybe an upper hand in job interviews and yes hotter girls are in the realm of possibility but that will never get you there alone... it's true they are most attracted to confidence, humor and most importantly money (specifically a materially successful way not as much rich brat way)

6'0
I'm not coping. If anything I don't know how to cope. I'm losing my will to live.
Can post part of my face if you want

If your chin is not TOO receding, it doesn't matter.

The guy in OP's pic had an okay chin. He's just insecure, and a plastic surgery probably won't save him.