Numeraire Daytrade

predictions on this baby for today bois? volume is half what it was yesterday, seems like a lot of people have left the party

is this a good time to buy and ride the waves? or are we seeing further down trends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OSCiMbMVDLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're pumping it now on Bittrex. Selling was needed, to shake off the weaklings that might sell and drive the price down.

yea I can see that user, saw the price at .028 couple hours ago and didn't buy, already regretting it

will it go down .03 again? any thoughts?

going to rise, busy afternoon

every time it starts to push up, people set up sells walls. it's going down sub 3 again. won't break 35.
just day traders and bag holders at this point.

have a little faith ;)

i dunno, bruh; aside from that freak rebound, it did the same thing all day yesterday. people just want to get out or make small, quick gains.

i might come back in on the next dip tho.

HAHAHAHA I BOUGHT THIS AT 0.0400

I think there's a chance to get your money back, stay tuned

there isnt going to be a pump

wrong

correct :P

FUCK STOP SELLING HOLY SHIT

ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE HODL RETARDS

lol, these delusional greedy cunts.
every fucking time

calm down monica, the price is rising

NO ONE IS BUYING
MUST BE THE JEWS AMRITE

DELUDED CUNTS

nope

IF THERE IS A SELL WALL BUT ITS NOT GOING TOWN IT MEANS THERES NO ONE TO BUY

your too emotional to day trade user.

tell me whats happening then

blame Trump

Jesus Christ, this.

whats the target then

checked. Also, stop losing your shit every time there's a tiny fluctuation.

You didn't see what happened yesterday? Thee were walls bigger than this.

alright user i see buy all oveer the page

Relax man, you're going to get stressed out if you're going to hang around doing this for long.

it happened once and then people couldn't hold their shit against paper thin walls most of the way down.

like i said, i'm still interested but i have no faith in the people holding right now.

It could go up then down then up a bit after that it might go up or down.
then it could down then up a bit after that it might go up or down.

screencap this

i lost 1 nmr panicking

We are waiting for that massive sell to disappeared by waiting until weak hands start selling at a loss.

jesus christ have any of you kids seen bubbles pop?

There ain't no coming back

>jesus christ have any of you kids seen bubbles pop?
>There ain't no coming back
Hurr.

The fudd is real. My fucking sides. Why is there a massive buy wall at 0.3, 0.31 and 0.3 user. Please explain?

bought nmr at 270 and its at 320k at the moment

>bubble pop
>make money

like pottery

This shit has potential to go much higher. But we have to be patient until weak hands start sobbing and leave

yeah, the whiners thate seeme to have piled in recently literally can't handle anything. any change at all. blame that NYT atricle for this shit.

Some reminders about this coin:

- small market cap atm.
- only 1.2M coins.

No real news yet. If the competition goes well the price will keep climbing up and all these whiners will be able to get out.

Also, the more people sell the better. The bigger their losses. The better because the faster it will trigger a panic wave and make all the loosera go out. They will start selling their coins for nearly nothing if it crashes very very hard.

am i right in thinking they just award annually?
was it 60k usd in btc previously?

are they going to start paying out in nmr now?

the down side,

they'll food the board with messages about how they sold their coins very cheaply

I'm all in at .0475... don't have much hope for getting my savings back.

Noob here:

Is there any comission or fees when trading on bittrex? It seems to me you could make 15-20% constantly by selling high and buying low here.

0.25%

good luck.

There is.

that's exactly what we're doing

comissions are very small

firstly, don't trade with your savings.

secondly, it'll pass the price you paid.

makes endless ITT laugh at NMR bagholder threads whenever it dips in the future

yup I learned my lesson. bought into the FOMO as people screamed it was going to .07. fuck Veeky Forums and fuck me for listing to Veeky Forums

TY. Just got interested a few days ago, and I really feel like I missed out on this. Followed from the first pump here on Veeky Forums. Struggling with validation on coinbase and lykke :(. And even then I guess it takes a while to transfer to bittrex

all memes aside, what can we expect the price of this to feasibly get to? it seems to stay in the .03-.04 range

it does man, everything is slow as fuck now, be patient and lurk a lot in the meantime, try to learn as much as you can

the last thing you want is make stupid decisions once you get your money, trust me

you don't think .05 in the near future?

That because there are a bunch of panicking retards who bought highish and now want to get rid of their bags. That why there is a massive sell wall.

We have to wait until these people sell at a loss.

buy walls at 0.3 are much weaker than yesterday.

Probably about 0.05

not really, more than half of the volume left this coin. I'm just fucking praying I can break even on this thing.

Just sell at fucking loss already chump. This shit is only 3 fucking days old and people pretend like their lives are over. God I fucking hate newfags.

ruthlessly shaking down the weak hands, I like it :P

I'm generally risk averse, but I'm also as inexperienced as it gets.

It seems to me that NMR goes up and down fairly quick is this normal? Is day trading with a 10-15% profit normal in alt-coins?

I agree.

I'm in this for the solid fundies. This shit is undervalued once you realize how it actually plays out in the use case.

did anyone read the whitepaper? i did and its some sort of stupid tournament coin that they use to stake out winnings to whoever designs the best data science test or some shit

why is this even worth anything to anyone (yes i want to be in the pnd)

selling was the right idea, i could have bought back in the little dip

also when bitcoin goes down this goes down

should have followed my instinct

Crypto in general is rather volatile. The volatility itself is due to traders with huge volume capable of locking down a price or shattering it

it is, am a newfag myself but I think daytrading is one of the reasons for all those fluctuations in the cryptomarket

thing with NMR is that is the last new thing + solid project + heavy investors, so people are milking this baby like crazy, and worst case scenario you are left holding bags with a coin with potential

255/26 - 305?

h]a08dfs/abhs089 ---a0hdg8 s9iogf?

also

>risk averse
>daytrading

pick one

This is how bagholders who got in at ath are feeling right now

youtu.be/OSCiMbMVDLI

Learn to read or gtfo

YOLO :P

trap?

Reading and being able to understand something aren't the same thing

i knew i sholdnt listen to the HOLDer retards

Let me find the animated version.

the fuck outta here already kiddo grab your lunch money and run

>buy high sell low the post

i was right to sell and i could have bought bak in at lower prices

being this new
how much you down by?

.06-tard here

Strange thing about this NMR. There's a guy on a forum keeps shilling NMR but there's a catch - he shilled it HARD since it hit Bittrex.

And he kept yelling about how everyone should go in.

The price went up a bit. He still shilled buy buy buy. Price hit all time high, he still shilled buy buy buy. Price dipped hard AF yesterday, he still shilling BUY BUY BUY and he is convinced this shit will go up to .1 ?

The fuck?

Is he insane? I better hope he ain't. Also, I should make a disclaimer how dumb I am, I didn't buy NMR at .06. Oh no.

I bought at .029...sold at .055

And then I though well, I'm getting rich quick here, let's buy more. Then I bought at .06.

Wake me up inside?

>not buying bak in at lower prices

retard

in the short term I can see you making most of this back.

CAN'T WAKE UP

This guy is either 12 or an expert troll. Either way, I'm lmao

you niggers started spamming "HODL HURR"

Jesus, don't sugar coat it :P

SAVE MEE.

>B-BUT MEMES!!!11

hodl guis am rite xD

not holding now is just dumb

>not buying at 20 and selling at the 60-65 peak

This is just like ANS all over again.

Ants are still going down...

yes, but earlier it was at 330k and i had sold at that point, waiting what it was doing

The entire market is going down rapidly atm. I think this will go upwards after market correction.

slow momentum and this graph = going down

yeah, it's hilarious.

context MoFos, this guy gets it.

comfy thread

feel free to bump it every now and then