Langfocus?

What do you guys think of him? Any linguists here know if he actually knows his shit or is just a layman who does some research? His videos are pretty insightful to me. Here's an example,

youtube.com/watch?v=IIo-17SIkws

KANGLISH

He mostly knows his stuff. If it weren't for his clickbait video titles, it's be a great channel.

For a guy who opens his mouth for a living, he sure does have bad teeth.

I like his stuff and he presents in a way that is easy to digest, knowledgeable and not full of autism.

Why let something as trivial as that ruin the channel for you? Or has it not impacted your viewing significantly and you're just explaining your minor grievances?

I do too.

Does anyone know his credentials?

The latter. I still watch and like the channel.

Pretty basic stuff but I think it's pretty sound. Googling around it doesn't seem like he's a linguist, just enthusiastic about languages.

>Paul shilling his channel on Veeky Forums

sounds like a huuuuuge autist

Yes, but it's healthy, positive autism.

This. Paul sounds like a robot trying to imitate how humans actually speak. I wonder if he actually does have autism

he's a fucking autist/assburger. can't watch his shit

He isn't autist, he probably gets laid more than you

Hey paul, nice quads

I can't stand his voice and the laughable attempts at comedy is really off putting. But nice videos imo

I think his content is well made and he's knowledgeable on certain topics, but he makes sure to shove it down your throat and remind you time and time again (through snarky and backhanded comments) how much he dislikes English, and how boring and poorly constructed it is. Then stop crying and stop using it.

He's a prescriptivist and thinks English is a creole, disregard him.

literally stopped watching him because of this

He needs to fix his goddamn teeth.

>He's a prescriptivist

No he isn't

>thinks English is a creole

It is. Prove him wrong, etc etc.

Pretty damn smart

neat stuff but I always skip his intros