Were Kurds the original Vikangz?

Were Kurds the original Vikangz?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorani_(tribe)
familytreedna.com/public/kurds/default.aspx?section=yresults
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haplogroup is literally the autistic crogmanon/neanderthal lineage.

It's fake news

And this has nothing to do with Vikings

It's the sons of some random hunternigger who lived 28000 years ago

k*rds are in fact the original Homo erectus. They still are, even today, which is a testament to their determination to never evolve beyond basic animal behavior.

>implying this is abnormal among Muslims

what's wrong with Kurds? I always thought they were the most based ME ethnicity. I've been blindly saying Free Kurdistan for a minute now.

Maybe not exactly but anytime someone suggests the theory that scandinavians originated in the near east they get laughed at. But some points worth considering:

1. The same source (the Eddas) of all our knowledge about viking religion (Norse mythology) specifically states that the Norsemen originated in ancient Troy and left after losing the Trojan war.

2. As OP stated, the I haplogroup is common in Sweden but also Bosnia and Kurdistan. What's up with that?

It wouldn't be unusual for a group of refugees to travel through Russia to the Baltic sea and settle there. People who do believe this theory think that Odin was a great king that led the people into what is now Russia and another leader named Thor led them into Scandinavia where they remained. Later they would be remembered as gods to enter the pantheon.

t. disgruntled R1b Norwegian

Also thrall hypothesis is bullshit.

>KOSOVO IS SERBIJA

I2 is the indigenous haplomeme of Scandinavia.

Those guys who settled it after the ice age ended? I2.

But it's so old there was also I2 in Anatolia.

I1 is different. We don't know where it came from. All I1 men have a common ancestor just 5000 years ago and he probably wasn't from Scandinavia.

Isn't i2 supposed to be indigenous to the Balkans? No one settled Scandinavia during the last ice age

It doesn't matter where they expanded from. Try to comprehend it's 28000 years old.
It's still the oldest haplo in Scandinavia.

I haplogroup is usually dominant in mountainous regions, islands, cold distant wasteland or all of them.

It was these places that I haplogroup managed to withstand the floodwave of R haplogroup.

lol @ another episode of Veeky Forums failing to understand high school lvl human genetics and genealogy

>norsemen cane from Troy
>believing foundation legends
Did (You) know that the English are actually Aenid's lost brother's sons

kurds are larping as communists but they are islamic to the core
the reason you're blindly saying that is because western media portrays them as feminist, liberal, democratic, vegan, atheist isis-slayers purely for political purposes

The major subtribe of the Kurds are the Sorani
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorani_(tribe)

i2a is a Serbian haplogroup

Kurds = Serbs

Kurds--->becomes>>>Serbs---->becomes Sards---->becomes Sords (look at that region in Aragona where the haplogroup is so diffused,t ehy were known as Sordoi by the ancient Greeks)

Autism.

Kerbs

l2a1 isn't white though.

Ya know it's only America which has this autisic obsession with not fucking cousins.

It literally causes IQ drops amongst local populations if done enough.

familytreedna.com/public/kurds/default.aspx?section=yresults

Gross overestimation. Nice meme

wtf is r2

Look it up, nigger