Reminder that all hodlers are in denial of the state of the market and what is to come

Reminder that all hodlers are in denial of the state of the market and what is to come

i don't know. feels good to me. ETH is recovering, after whales bought it up. All the other coins are basically not really much affected.

reminder that hodlers are the alpha chads of crypto
panic sellers are bitchboy faggots

>ETH is recovering

There is still time to get behind the wall user. The gates are still open for a few hours!

tether is so comfy right now

what do you want with your shitcoin xD
but I wish you luck :)

i think the big players in the market orchestrate a series of mini crashes during the year to avoid a massive crash

My shitcoin is backed by USD :)

Not hodling makes everything worse, if all the smalltimers weren't so easily scared of losing their 400 dollars the crypto market wouldn't be so sketchy as a whole

i know haha... it's too late for me. Will just gamble for the day and then decide. I predict another moooooooon. Why should everyone leave the market when it's just starting?

Look at these forearms faggot these bags aren't even heavy

>put all my Eth back into fiat to try and preserve it during the dip then buy it cheap on the way back up
I can practically guarantee this will now end the dip and the market will recover
Every single trade I've ever made has been a terrible loss for me outside of just buying more Eth

>Every single trade I've ever made has been a terrible loss for me outside of just buying more Eth
Finally someone understands. That's exactly how I feel.

looks like a leg

Reminder that you are some random shithead who join 3 days ago

what did you even mean by this pajeet

I'm holding my ARK for at least a year, based on historical data BTC should be ~$10,000 by then.
Not sure if I actually believe that because that would mean I never have to work again and life doesn't like me that much.

Brother

do it for the greater good user

tbqh i feel the same way, im too scared to sell my eth aswell, im thinking maybe selling 33% or something, but still risky

besides, i dont think its worth it, i dont think eth will go below 250$, and even if it does, there's still a big support at 230$, the lucky ones sold at 400$, bought back in at 300$, sold at 360$, bought back in at 270$, sold at 300$, and is now trying to find a new entering point

Post your hairy thighs

I'm in a similar point. Selling now would mean more risk. Last time I got burned. So I am just going out wait out this crash and probably buy more.

That you know shit all of this market. It will bounce back whether it's in a week or in 3 months.