twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit stock traders say
>"these 10% p.a. gains are amazing!"

after losing 80% of your money you'll agree

>already taken out triple of my initial investment
>still up 1000% over the last month

kinda getting sick of this fud bullshit already

I'm "investing"

If it's not investing then what is it, gambling?

It's a mix

you'll buy back in and blow up

everyone does

you think these bubbles are any different than any other asset class vertical price movements?

kek this is exactly what I tell people. rather than reveal the truth that I sit in front of my pc all day, I say my time is spent "investing and analyzing market trends" or some shit. now people think I'm a somebody :D

We are the early adopters..

and that's a great doggie

Would a person in 2030 sas someone that invested in Crypto in 2016-18 was an early adopter ? Probably

this tbqh

the people that spent multiple paychecks on bitcoins in 2009 was the lunatics, we are the early adopters

the crypto bubble still needs to reach a couple dozen trillions before it will go pop

posting that cancerous pink wojak is like the #1 sign of a newcoiner

pure leddit garbage

No, the early adopters are the miner whales who have like 70% of the total bitcoin in existence and are now slowly exiting handing you the bag.

speculating

>IT'S CRASHING, IT'S OVER!

>ETH is going back to over $400, right guys?

> The market always goes up so just hodl

Despite the crypto market being bearish for the majority of its existence.

hodl is a meme for anons with early entry in a certain coin, a very important point that eludes most newfriends; e.g. holders can afford to take an 80% hit in price and still profit whereas newfriends can't handle a 10% hit before thoughts of kms cross their mind

Even a newcoiner would be able to get mad gains by joining this group, join now or stay poor forever

t.me/upcomingPumps/

go be a niggerfaggot somewhere else

decent pump last one

Early adopters were people buying 3 years ago not the sheeple laggard bagholders of today

You are not an early adopter when the NewYorkTimes.com writes about your crypto on main page and you see it on marketwatch daily