If people were allowed to kill indiscriminately the general level of cordiality and respect in society would rise very...

If people were allowed to kill indiscriminately the general level of cordiality and respect in society would rise very quickly. Prove me wrong protip you cannot.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-15076486
washingtonpost.com/world/in-south-africa-a-surge-in-xenophobia-leads-to-violence/2017/02/24/dbf8d864-fecf-4d14-b6f5-3a25d8c46b61_story.html?utm_term=.7d6ef75ab674
frontpagemag.com/point/212754/somali-refugees-say-south-africa-too-dangerous-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny how the seams on those shorts outline a normal person's legs.

wud COLONIZE/10 irregardless

That fabric must be under tremendous pressure. Imagine how easy it'd be to tear open a hole and dive into her darkest heart of Africa.

Lawd, I don't even know if I've got enough inches to get past that ass.

she has a cute bj face, i'm ashasmed to admit

her ankles and hands aren't too bad either

I agree somalia's anarchy made it so much more hospitable

WOW she has the world's only bag of activated almonds she must be very rich

Who wears that much makeup while they exercise?

someone that doesn't actually exercise and has implants

thanks for speedy response

Whats the historical context for me wanting to invade that ass?

>CLEANSE
she seems to have similar ideas

conceivably she does in fact exercise, but since this is a photo taken for purposes of marketing whatever health-type product she's holding, she's wearing make up for the photo, and probably not doing any exercise at that moment. come on guys, be a bit more charitable!

Black women have strong vaginal odours. Be careful!

t. Texan

You'd have feudal japan which wasnt fun for most people in it

Men are primitive and subhuman so they think with their dick that's why you did all the fighting and dying in the wars why we were chilling in safety of our homes and if you fucked up we slept with superior invaders. Win - win for us.

I can testify to this claim

t. cuck

>Implying I don't like vaginal odors :^)

it would be shallow respect, as the powerful motivate the weaker to pay tribute to them not of respect, but fear that the more powerful will kill them

That's why Somalia is a perfect utopia, right?

Man. I'm glad this thread up is still up. Of course you're right. I was so overtaken by the combination of makeup and exercise that I totally lost sight of the product placement. Damn my eyes

More hospitable then the democratic nation established by colonialists.
bbc.com/news/world-africa-15076486
washingtonpost.com/world/in-south-africa-a-surge-in-xenophobia-leads-to-violence/2017/02/24/dbf8d864-fecf-4d14-b6f5-3a25d8c46b61_story.html?utm_term=.7d6ef75ab674
frontpagemag.com/point/212754/somali-refugees-say-south-africa-too-dangerous-daniel-greenfield

>uchiha madara
is this what /blackpol/ looks like?

Nah you can't kill people indiscriminately in Somalia normally as i not Al shabab doing that stuff.

& humanities strikes again

>WE WUZ GODS AND SHIT

that booty is killing indiscriminately

Women is five percent ideology are called Earths, not Gods

>mfw no nubian queen gf

why even live