Why is consensual sex with animals seen as wrong?

Why is consensual sex with animals seen as wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQCyvnYstCA
youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is? I'm Canadian btw

Animals cannot consent as they're not in the right mind to do so. It's literally as bad as sex with a child.

>consensual

Come to Canada, you damn furry

Then why is it seen as okay to eat them?

What if the animal initiates the sex, .e.g. a dog mounting a woman?

A

Because animals do not have the legal capacity to give consent. It's primarily a matter of animal cruelty.

>Can kill animals
>Can enslave animals
>Can torture animals

But God forbid you share orgasms with animals

Don't be *eats bacon* cruel *gets hunting license* to *puts dog in kennel* animals.

Anything besides fallacies to present?

>t. PETA

Because other animals do it. It's natural.

People give sexuality special treatment. Who would have fucking thought it.

If the animal initiates the sex act it has consented.
And yes this would apply to children as well. The issue in the case of children is that society views adult-child relations as harmful/bad and the child will become an adult and will likely find the memories upsetting see Rind et al.
In the case of animal this is not an issue because they will never become intelligent enough to be harmed in this way.

Realtalk, it's because nobody wants to hear about somebody fucking an animal.

It's not like the animal can call the police and file a report.

Hence why it's made illegal. That way nobody can tell anyone about it without getting put in prison.

It's gross enough that it's worth passing some laws to keep it out of sight.

>defending western judeo-christian hypocrisy
"It's just the way it is!" is not valid argument.

Now that's what I call a fluffy bottom.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQCyvnYstCA

explain why that's fallacies

animals aren't practically rational, so can't consent, if u want to take consent as being something that redistributes rights and duties between 2 agents!

I think the specific law here in Canada says penetration is still illegal. other sex acts apparently fine because the law is so ill defined. when you put it in perspective we have similar laws regarding to bestiality as a lot of the US.

Eating them serves a practical purpose for health and survival, fucking them is literally just assisted masturbation.

Don't you still have laws have laws that indirectly prohibit sex with animals?

Please Nipmoot, get rid of it.

You don't have to eat them.

Would fucking them be okay then if science found out that fucking animals regularly is good for one's blood pressure and reduces stress?

Also, eating animal meat primarily serves pleasuring oneself, too, as long as there are other alternatives, such as being vegetarian, and soon, such as eating lab-grown meat.

But you violate their consent rights all the time. Why make a special case for violating their sexual consent?

What about fur? We got no real need of fur anymore but rising animals to skin them is still legal and accepted by everyone but a few vegan radicals.

The truth is it have nothing to do with "animal cruelty" (no one gives a shit about that) but about human decency
That some people share something as "important" as sexuality with animal is seen as an insult to mankind and its superiority
Not that I disagree with it, but stop the hypocrisy

Not enough shitposting history threads for you?

>vegan sidekick aka muh straw man

also
>animal
>human

FUCKING

& Humanities was a mistake

What a terrible argument. Refusing to kill humans for food is basically required for the continuation of human society. We really don't need to care about animals at all, and whether we show them any mercy is more less just our whim.

Are most vegans philosophically ignorant?

>animals deserve the same rights as humans except when it suits me

>implying I give a fuck about any animals """"""""right""""""""

Stupid veganposter.

What about eating disposable humans, like captured enemy soldiers? They will all be men usually so all you need to continue the human race like usual is to have your or their remaining soldiers practice polygamy

>We really don't need to care about animals at all, and whether we show them any mercy is more less just our whim.
Then why won't you let people have sex with their pets in the privacy of their own home?

Yes. The law really only prohibits penetration though.

SO this is one of many examples of Americans projecting their degeneracy onto others?

>tfw your state is listed under "none"

LEAF

>He is so salty that he reported my post

Have fun with your """moral high ground""" imbecile.

Animals don't have right by definitions.

The assumption that animals are without rights and the illusion that our treatment of them has no moral significance is a positively outrageous example of Western crudity and barbarity.
Universal compassion is the only guarantee of morality.

I didn't report shit. You really think that the only one who would report a severed dog head is the guy you are arguing against, retard?

Yes.

God made animals for us to exploit.
They were literraly created 6000 years ago for us to do whatever we want with.

How long till animal husbandry literally becomes animal husbandry?

kys

Then why do people get butthurt if I want to rape animals or light dogs and cats on fire?

The only true reason why you are allowed to torture-kill animals but not allowed to fuck them is that people think this is disgusting.
They don't want this kind of degeneracy.

There literally is no other reason for that.

NO babies formed so just for pleasure

>fucking them is literally just assisted masturbation.

This is literally what sex is you moron, even among humans.

Same here. It's so close to Canada though some degeneracy must have spilled over.

Pretty much yeah.
Hmm I think it's the other way around. You have no laws regarding bestiality and at least we have laws prohibiting penetration.

There can be no such thing as consensual sex with an animal
As for the question as why sex with animals is wrong, I'd say it's not exactly wrong, just gross. Not only a little gross, it's absolutely gross, because the amount of mental distortion you have to go through to think of an animal sexually is disgusting. Either that or complete inocence. Either way, it's just like sex with dead bodies. Not like the body cares anyway, but it's still gross.

>2619503
good shit user

Condoms are legal.

>There can be no such thing as consensual sex with an animal
If the animal initiates everything why isn't consensual?

If somebody drugs you and you lose all control of yourself, then you end up having sex with that person, is it consensual? It's kind of the "same thing", because in the example you are similar to an animal, devoid of what we'd call reason, which is what provides consent.

No it's not kind of the same thing, nobody is manipulating the animal's state of mind.

> Consensual animal sex
Animals cannot consent just as children cannot. To have sex with one would be to take advantage of a being who is unable to consent in the first place automatically making it rape.

Imagine if that dog had a really bad shit. It be a pain in the ass to clean that.

the point just completely went over your head

>animals were literraly created 6000 years ago for us to do whatever we want with.
Plz ignore all those passages about sexual immorality and specifically the banning of beastiality
EVEN THEN
you would still be wrong assuming your using the whole "earth is 6000 years old" thing - because the first human to eat meat was not Adam, it was YEARS later after Noah and his family survived the flood that god allowed man to use animals for meat and labour.

>leaf trying to deny the shittyness of its culture and country
Litterally half the internet wants you banned from all electronics - there are more Anti-canada memes than any other nation. Fuck even the streetshitters dont get as much hate.

No you just made some shitty analogy.
An animal is nothing like someone being date raped moron.
There is no malicious altering of the animal's state of mind. There is no risk of animal "sobering" up and regretting the act.
The animal is in its normal state of mind.

Animals are different than children because they never grow up.

It's not about the alteration of the animal's state of mind, but the fact that a drugged you and an animal lack the same thing that would make as both say you can't consent, you lack reason.
Just like I said in my original response,
>because in the example you are similar to an animal, devoid of what we'd call reason, which is what provides consent
I don't care if the animal never "regrets" it, never "feels bad" about it. But by definition, it can't "consent", because it can't use reason to weigh it's decisions. A horny dog humping your leg isn't exactly pondering about the consequences of his act, he's just horny and has no ability to deliberate reasonably over his actions. Which would qualify as consent.

>It's not about the alteration of the animal's state of mind
Yes it is, that's why date rape and similar are seen as bad.
There's nothing wrong with letting mentally retarded person fuck you if he wants to. It's not going to harm him.

Both children and animal can consent, this dogma is dumb
I clearly remember being a kid and consenting to ton of stuff
This retarded bullshit isnt even needed to justify pedophilia being illegal as tons of other good reason exist
So stop

>/pol/ with dates
>/pol/ with dates
>/pol/ with dates
>/pol/ with dates
>/pol/ with dates
>/pol/ with dates
>/pol/ with dates

Get over yourself. We're nowhere near as hated as the US.

Jesus, are you actively ignoring what I'm saying? Reason is the origin of consent. If there's not reason, there's no consent. There's the argument. Forget the date rape.
Retarded people and kids aren't entirely devoid of reason, they are just too inocent or incapable of understanding some things, so we keep them away from choices that may hurt them in some way. That's why having sex with them, even if they show "consent", may not be advisable. It's kind of morally reprehensive. As for retarded, I'm not talking about Downs. Think hardcore autists or someone with severe brain damage, I dunno.
My argument is that having sex with animals isn't particularly wrong, but rather gross. Because sex is a feeling that a healthy human being reserves towards other human beings. It's gross in the same way having sex with dead bodies, food, or anything that's not another human is. On top of that, I said it can't be consented. If you're still struggling with this point, refer to what I said above.

Your model of consent is fairly recent and it's never been some consensus on the perfect definition; there's plenty of articles, papers, and books discussing it. Also the origin of statuary rape laws had more to do with preserving young girl's virginity, which is why many places the man could defend himself by showing the girl was already sexually experienced.
>so we keep them away from choices that may hurt them in some way.
A permanently retarded person is not going to be hurt by initiating and having sex with someone.
You condemn them to a sexless life probably because you're from a puritanical culture obsessed with controlling other's sex lives.
>It's kind of morally reprehensive
How?

Our society already accepts animal breeders jacking animals off without their consent, but if a normal person just lets an animal do what it wants it's suddenly morally reprehensible and rape?

This, it's not so cut and dry. There are reasons to disallow child-adult sex without falling back on absolute rule of consent. If a child can never consent why do romeo and juliet laws exist?

Humanities was a mistake.

>Why is consensual sex with animals seen as wrong?
In the first place, animals can't consent

people can't consent. prove me wrong

Your mom just agreed to have sex with me

How is this a pol thread?

why does this answer come up so much?
It has no basis in reality it's just a legal definition.

I agree with you, it's really fucking stupid. If the animal isn't actively resisting you it's obviously consenting. Yeah an animal can't fucking "consent" like a human being just like an animal isn't going to feel pitiful and regretful about the greater social ramifications of having sex with a human.

Why about sex with an unconsenting animal?

Animals fuck other species all the time. Also muh naturalistic fallacy.
Nice mental gymnastics bozo

I don't care why it's seen as okay. It's not okay

my mom isn't human so that makes you a zoofag

>It's literally as bad as sex with a child.

Unsanitary, just like fags

Ayooo man having sex with donkey is solo good mang

I dont know why you are arguing about that

Look it out, its like that in Colombia man

youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw

Burger should be neutered, they destroyed latina america and stole our resources
fuck you

So, this is the power of humanities...

It's an important question.

stop fucking animals

You're mistaking /pol/ and /int/ for "literally half the internet"

common mistake when you let those shitholes become your entire world.