Post your gains lads! Kind of proud of what i've achieved... The strong shall prosper!

Post your gains lads! Kind of proud of what i've achieved... The strong shall prosper!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtG2GqHxmlY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please...anyone.. fix this shit, I've lost my entire 10 k gains

youtube.com/watch?v=NtG2GqHxmlY&feature=youtu.be

WHY ARENT YOU CONVERTING TO USDT RIGHT NOW WTF

I guess crypto was just a meme after all.

Because when you watch enough numbers go up, you forget they go down

digibag holder detected, I bet there's some SC in there too
you're a living breathing meme

Coinbase will go down again in 5 minutes.

Only been running Blockfolio for a month and doesn't include 1.1 BTC into ICOs.

Loving the big ole middle finger it's giving

down from +25% to +22% in the 1W chart

Avoid the naysayers.

The fact that ETH peaked so high, so early means that it will inevitably rise again. So there was a mass rush towards unprecedented territory. There's still 6 days left till aussie FY ends and the end of Q2/Q4.

As I've been observing over literally thousands of days, there are good ones and bad ones in this game. I see that crypto still has the potential to grow and grow big. I observe the following.

1. There are so many shitcoins and altcoins out there, knowing what to buy is like holding a crystal ball and asking for your next five years.
2. You shouldn't hold all your money into one coin, and furthermore you shouldn't invest all of your disposable income onto eth, just like you shouldn't spend your cento down at the pokies, yes i'm looking at you darren you cunt.
3. Crypto will be YUGE. If you think otherwise, you don't understand the paradigms that are being set, and you don't understand the sheer volume of undiscovered potential that exists. There are still a majority of people that have only heard the word "bitcoin" every now and then. There are still entire continents to develop into this shit
4. I've watched this type of massive pump and crash happen several times over the years and the result is always the same, market cap gets bigger, volume gets bigger, everything rises.

The good news is, it's going to keep rising. Dodge the negative energy and remove emotion from the game. No matter how many digits you have on your bags, I can fucking guarantee you'll make it all back and more within the next five years.

This is the bottom of an extremely big wave. See you guys in lamboland, eventually.

HODL, diversify, learn and grow.

lmaooo see you at sub 20 bil total market cap

i-its going to go back up r-right

WHEN ARE WE GOING BACK UP

WHY IS EVERYTHING DIPPING?

LOST 0.25 BTC ALREADY IN A DAY

he's correct in spite of being so autistic about it

show me a fiat investment that offers even a possibility of something comparable to cryptogains
there are hyperinflationary nigger currencies everywhere, wealth redistribution is increasing across the developed world and people have an inherent desire not to be financially assfucked in an involuntary fashion

nah. won on dgb and sc, reinvested in ark, waves and rdd which have promising trends and future.. but right now i'm just holding bags

Its not bitch nigger.

Welcome to $1500/$120/$20 btc/eth/ltc

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Down £50k in 3 days. Dafugg

I just found out about usdt today...

>2619191

Forgot image

please let me die in my sleep

I don't see any cashouts, are you retarded?

That is brutal, what did you start with?

Fucking kill me

27k kek

Dynamic IP or lies? Good score if true.

yea its me (see id now) posted via comp now via phone, think ill have enough money to buy a rope by the time I get to the store?

Depends, is any of that in USD?

all of it

IRS truly puts the fear of god into new world circumsized goyim, doesn't it?

Then you can even afford a couple of high end hookers to hoist you.

I'm jewish actually, unless I wasn't invited there isn't some kike conspiracy behind crypto..

nothing wrong with that user; there are kikes among jews but they are but a powerful tiny minority
I was alluding to the central planning/banking system used to suck the wealth out of the people (=genitally mutilated goyim)

Man, a God would not allow me to get rekt in crypto like that rn..

My entire crypto career

I'm getting 'rekt' in my portfolio like everyone else but don't really care about momentary fluctuations because I cashed out my initial investment times two; what's left are entirely profits so no stress whatsoever in my mission to accumulate as much buttcoin as possible

It's giving you the finger

Why is literally every fucking coin dropping like 50%?? Could someone explain what the shit is going on?

The bubble has poped, it's already been 3 days, it's going to continue to drop

>BTC drops
>people panic sell altcoins for BTC
>sell BTC for fiat
Happens every time like clockwork, I have got some good bargains today and will try for more tomorrow.

When's a good time to buy?

Haven't checked blockfolio in a while, hurts too much to check now. Just gonna live in a blissful world in which crypto doesn't exist until crisis is over

I'll never sell unless I loose more than the 64K I placed back in 2016

Literally now.

fuck me
it's... beautiful

I wasn't destined for money

help

I was at around 2.7 BTC value with almost every coin in the green, now everything is in red with around 2.2 BTC. When will this reverse??

That looks like the chart for a single coin, what did you HODL?

BTC will be falling for a long time, look at historical charts for an indication. Alts will recover quicker and BTC holders snap up bargains.
I brought some alts today and will be watching them to buy more over the coming week.

I'm HODLING until the next peak in 2019 or so. I threw in ~$250 (i.e., the amount I typically spend on weed in a month) this go-round just to figure out how2crypto market. Now when we reach rock-bottom later this year or in 2018 I will be set.

Don't forget you can trade shitcoins for more BTC while you wait.

Watch this.
Lost close to 10 btc.

NOT SELLING, you lose only if you sell.

I would laugh in two weeks about this little dump...

Dude wtf

Buy lisk

Or any coin with actual potential

SIIIIIIIIIGH

I never learn.

FREEEE FAAALLLIIIIIIIIIIING

Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon
From this great wide wacky world!
Jump with me
Grab coins with me
Oh yeah!

Fuck mate