yeah i guess you could buy a couple bags of chips and a six pack for that, rip

try being down 5 digits

you gotta start from somewhere...

>132 bucks
>WHAT IS GOING ON
literally nothing for you

youtube.com/watch?v=NtG2GqHxmlY&feature=youtu.be

Try 6 anonkun..

Ignore everyone hanging shit on you OP, I started with $20.

thanks ausanon
See you in lamboland

cringe af

how do i get a cop to shoot me without hurting anybody

$14k is still more than enough to die in a haze of hookers and blow.

I´m in the same boat as you, dealing with peanuts. We shall meet in lamboland on day user.

>be black
>drive without one taillight out
>reach for your wallet

it looks like you bought literally every Veeky Forums shill memecoin. why the fuck would you do that?

kekaroonie

Feel your pain OP

>-109.16K
I would be swan diving on the highest point in my vicinity

I hope you were rich before user because that's gotta hurt

why doesn't female duck take a free (you) though

what exchange

I've had worse days. 250k loss one day. Took a week to go back up and higher than it was. HODLLLLL

I'm curious, when was this and what were you holding at that time?

You know what I do when this shit happens

Set alerts for all my coins for when they crack +20% of what they originally were and just close blockfolio and forget about it for a few days. Prevents me from anxiety and panic selling anything before it rebounds.

Just sold my ETH, gonna monitor for the rest of the day and buy in if it seems to go up again, but it looks like its freefalling atm.

My portfolio is down 66k usd so far just today lol. Over 100k last couple days

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>RooBux
No thanks, even Sia coin is worth more.

coinjar.com

June 1st when btc crashed its hardest.
Was in ETH LTC ETC SYS

>they said August 1st was nothing to worry about
>August 1st came June 25th

L O L

>10k in DGB
hoho i hold some DGB myself but thats some bag, when did you buy? holding long term?

Everything I own but the 5% BTC I bought of ARK to see if you guys had anything has been red for days and suddenly ark goes red and ANS hits $4, is the market done?

what site/software?

>$20
Nigger try being down $15k, I'm feeling a bit queasy.