Which shitcoins did you fall for Veeky Forums?

which shitcoins did you fall for Veeky Forums?

moon, ark, rdd for me

fucking NMR

It still hurts.

Falling for NMR is your fault .

RDD is still going to go up

Op, RDD isn't a shit coin, have you been looking at the updates? Everything will be finished late this year, RDD is litch a long term hold. I'm not even bothered about the recent price movements, the whole market is all over the place at the moment. Don't be fooled by noise.

DGB,ESP2 and CoFound.IT

Cfi is gonna pump 100%

rdd, ants, dgb , verge , via. swarm city, singulardtv......

all red.

I'm not saying PoSW is a shitcoin, I'm just saying I'm nervous. Nothing to do now but hold.

nmr has a feasible chance of getting back to the .04-.05 range, just gonna have to hodl your bags for a while.

pajeet go away

ANS

i have faith in xvg and ans though. via is just another scamcoin pumped by romano solo

SONM

I mostly lost from strat and xem, but that's due to going in late. Shitcoins generally help me profit (xvg, blitz, swarm city, ark, ioc, lmc - I sold them all for good profit)

call me what you want. RDD's price at the moment is ridiculously low. The amount of coins above it that are no where near as good is weird. The new HD wallet is coming out in around two weeks time. I'm holding long-term for real. Op you should do the same.

I keep buying into ans like an idiot I am. Fuck my life. I'm just a normie that can't do anything right.

I fucking hope so. I bought into this memecoin at 12k, 10k and 9.5k...

we forgot to sell high lol :D

Hodl onto Mooncoin. Might take a month or two but it will deliver when the time comes. There's a LOT of development going on and the community is very active. HTML5 on the other hand......

i understand, so how heavy are those moonbags, user?

Not a bagholder at all, bought at 1 sat and traded back and forth, I'm almost 4 BTC in the black. You?

4 sats :(
>it will moon once it hits bittrex!

Moon
Fuck.

your thoughts by the end of the year ?

holding 100k here

None, goyim.

ark, rdd, dgb, xby, sc

im holding anyway, we will see which shitcoin will rise after this little incident

Ans

same

None.
I'd never put my money in something intangible.

>verge
I know that feel.
Agreed.

Sorry to hear it bud. Hang in there! The bitcointalk thread is super active. I have faith in this one.

With our thoughts we make the world. You don't believe in china tech enough, gweilo. That is why you fail.

Sell it now user and buy the ethereum dip for max gainz

Holding 100k too, if it doesn't work out who even cares? It's a ~100 dollar investment, big deal
Meanwhile, if it DOES ever moon...

Dgb
I lost like 50 quid on this shit