How do I get in on this?

How do I get in on this?

Bittrex

Dont fucking do it, I'm already regretting getting on this shit. It is sinking back down to 60k, just don't fucking do it.

Now is the time to do it. It's your fault if you bought at high price.

MY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS

I've been in since 60k and I'm regretting every fucking second of not selling everything I had at 500k, this coin is dead.

Do it, fucking do it, join in on this suicide cult, we will either die or go to Valhalla, fuck vitalik, fuck satoshi

The only way to profit on an ant, is to be an ant, sacrifice yourself for the greater good, transform into a neo butterfly, and no matter what don't you FUCKING SELL

>Dead
>top 3 volume on bittrex

user everything is tanking now, doesn't mean it's dead.

Shill
This

Are you retards not looking at the fucking chart? This ship is not going to stop sinking. Just get back in on ANS when it's 3x cheaper than today.

Im all in on ANS brother, our moon Colony is on its way

This. It'll be under a dollar by the end of the day.

Those idiots don't seem to understand. I managed to get out from my 200k buy at 194k. Now we just wait.

Shill
This , Neo is directly associted with a primary Global economic force . Patience

>next stop: destination fucked

>mfw i have only 92 ans

ANTS IN THEIR PANTS THEY GOT
ANTS IN THEIR PANTS THEY GOT
ANTS IN THEIR PANTS THEY GOT ANTS IN THEIR PANTS
ANTS IN THEIR PANTS

Dude, I'm not doubting the potential of the coin! I am trying to advise you to sell now because you will have 3x the ANS you have today for your long term hold. Please listen to me.

No.

To be fair, EVERYTHING is tanking right now. But yeah I agree, I'm waiting until ANS goes back to the $1-$2 range, then I'll buy a bunch

It looks the Chinese whales said fuck it. ANS looks like it's a done deal. Fucking autistic fools don't know how to manipulate a coin

Isn't it a bit too low to sell?

There is no magic in crypto, this won't go back up to >250k within a day. It's going to keep sinking for a couple of days so selling now is better than not selling at all.

wanna joke.....
i bought this at 0.00423.
now its 0.00182
how far this shit will fall more ?

Atleast 100k sats.

fuck my life..... what can i say.
its dgb all over again.

I've been warning people for days that this will be DGB 2.0. I feel vindicated tbqh.
Thankful I took my medicine last week. Looking at the complete shitshow it has descended to since then has made the pill considerably less bitter.

double figure satoshis by Thursday

i knew this was going to flop sometime but i was trying to ride the wave and get small gains over time. Looks like my luck ran out :/

bags from 420 also bought another pair at 250

Nek minnut

It will be back to 42 once they rebrand it to Neo

and it's gonna be chink ETH in 2 years, at least $400 per Neo!

Either its a falling knife or going to be the next ETH, if youre new and dont have alot to spend ignore because its been falling forever and might be the end, if you have >.5 BTC maybe buy .05 BTC of it, if it fails you lost a small bit but if it succeeds you will probably get 3X what you put in minimum in the coming weeks