I'm guessing the biz delegate was an exit scam... Change delegate now

I'm guessing the biz delegate was an exit scam... Change delegate now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/879405115031126017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't even know why I still come here... honestly. Absolute trash.

The biz delegate is paying out its weekly voters you fag

How fucking dense are you? He just emptied the entire account to a different address with the message "gas the kikes race war now".

hahahaha scams on top of scams with this place. This place is literally just turning into Pajeets scamming Pajeets. I'm probably the only white person here.

>implying the delegate holds the staked ark
>implying you're not just LARPing

Ark is DPoS, the D stands for delegate. The delegate is free to literally do whatever he wants with the ark, but supposed to send it to the voters. The biz delegate said he would give 100% back to the voters for the first month, but instead took everything. I'm now 100% sure that you are the scammer as there is no reason for you to defend this otherwise.

target address belongs to wes, another delegate/whale sitting at 26BTC of ARK and who seems to be friends with biz

do you even hold any ark
i mean seriously what the fuck
this is the most retarded shit i've read here in a long time

are you mentally retarded lmao

nice try tho

How do we get rewenge

Found the faggots that orchestrated the scam

Adorable. Arkies are so busy bitching about their delegate, they don't realize the whole fucking coin us a scam.

Stay dumb, you reprobates.

We're marching ever closer to the magic $0.50. When Ark goes under, the panic dumping begins, and it's never coming back up.

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/879405115031126017

Relax, Uncle Chang & Moon Man are taking over. These are the ones who have done most of the work anyway. They will have a new node up within 24 hours.

Nice FUD pajeet

Go shit in the street cuck

sooo what's the plan here ?

Wait for an explanation from the guy or did he clearly fucked us and we need to move on another delegate ?

also any info on that guy ? how can we track him down and tech him a lesson ?

Move to anothee delegate so he doesn't get any more from you

Hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaj

Buy cloakcoin right now niggers

LMAO GOT BIZZED FAGGOTS

MUH ARK, MUH NON STOP SHILLING ARK HERE FOR THE PAST WEEKS

DESERVED IT IDIOTS FOR SHILLING IT, USEFUL IDIOTS REALLY

HOPE YOU KILL YOURSELF FOR SHILLING SO MUCH ARK HERE

>Getting fucked again

Good plan.

Except these guys are publicly, people know who they are and where one of them live. Would be pretty dumb of them to pull an exit scam...

The entire market is down. I am sure you noticed, you being a crypto millionaire and all.

Ark has actually stayed rather strong if you compare it to other coins.