lost 150eur of my initial investment here

Basically lost all my June gains.

Fucking kek

damn, I won't lie, that's a little concerning

>lol stop FUDing over August 1st, everything was worked out
>G-GUYS WHAT'S HAPPENING!?

Why aren't you shorting this shit?

Yes sell the bottom goy

overall portfolio is down i think 10%+ (300 EUR) but i know that patience is a virtue so i am literally not down at all infact i am most definitely making a profit as we speak

I don't what you bitcuck fags are laughing about, have you seen that state of yourselves?

the most concerning part of this is that it actually broke that massive 16k ether buy wall at 250$

there literally isn't any decent wall untill 50$

welcome to 2013 lads, the bear is back, and its hungry

im selling for usdt now, while i'm a long term holder, i do want more ether, and i can buy a lot more at 50$ if i sell now

That's literally what the goal of shorting is...

its hitting a wall right now...pls go back up....pls

youtube.com/watch?v=cnqYivJbVP0

Something's going down like a waterfall

im actually still up a bit from initial investment, but i was ready to cash out most a few days ago but i decided to hold

>1337

>margin trading with over $100k
u wot m8

lmao

Please rethink that. Shorting is selling the top and buying the bottom, just in reversed order to your simple long trades.

VItalik should have died in a car accident now he's going to have a hit on his life...

Wouldn't doubt someone kills him over this...if it truly is going below $100...

I've never used an exchange that had an option to short. Can you elaborate on what leverage and P/L are?

That devilish margin trading

Ok, but that's really just semantics. You close your position at the bottom, so it might as well be "selling".

BTW for those who want a laugh and something to follow, pumpnotifier is doing a pump in 30 mins.

some new bagholders will be born

superb. amidst my horrific and humiliating cryptoevangelist death agony, i laughed

has gdax haulted trading? its flat lining

needs more hotpockets

Holy shit I literally said the same thing to my dad

So what's happening exactly?

link to the group?

A leverage of X:Y means that I put up X amount of money, but have Y amount to trade with. In other words, if I put up 125 worth of Ether in dollars, the exchange will allow me to trade with 250. The remaining 125 is lent to me by the exchange.

P/L is short for Profit/Loss and is the amount of unrealized profit or loss.

Crypto is a shit investment if all we can expect is just 3-6 months of bull runs and 3 years of bears.

Time to buy in.

Correction plus aftershocks from the recent ICO fiasco. It'll bounce back.

Stop thinking short term and hodl. You actually do more harm to everyone by selling.

t dot me PumpNotifier

please dont participate

Babby's first crypto train

Not really. If you can time that bull run...holy fuck you rich.

Basically this shit will be chaos until BIG stable money comes into play. Right now its all individual traders giving in and playing into hype.

>4000 % returns followed by 50% fall is a shit investment

LMAO, just time the market breh

>recent ICO fiasco
Oh, you mean Bancor right?

This is untrue.

Selling at 300 and rebuying at 200 means a 33% increase in coins. Its all a cat and mouse game. This shit is downtrending..the same pile-on effect that pushes the price high is the same one that crashes when everyone mans the lifeboats.

Possibly, yes. Main point I was trying to get across was that it isn't anything to freak out over like that.

Where's the pump faggot

>muh $250 floor
youtu.be/E2XiORXwRXU

how? all in on ETH only?
I'm down almost 1k from 10k but it's a long long dip before it even reachs my initial investment.
I'm getting a bit of anxiety thinking on all the shit I could buy if I got more BTC or ETH lying around.

Nice knowing you guys

youtube.com/watch?v=y9yjDtl9Y2o

Sell and buy more when it drops lower....

make money...

Bancor just stole a shitload from a lot of idiots but Status ICO fucked up the network for at least a day.
Press F for the guys at Blockfolio too while you are at it because they have one of the most used apps to keep tabs on your portfolios and also promoted that fuck up.
I haven't seen anywhere a statement from the Status guys, did they just run off with the money?

>how much you down?
*How much are you down?

Of course you did

yeah I was looking forward not to do that because I'm a hoarding bastard and want even more. But I guess that I will do it as soon as I get back from work.

Just wait for it to go back up you dumb faggots

"How much you down?" is perfectly acceptable colloquial English, bro. Bet you're not even a native speaker.

You should be buying faggot

Whatever helps you sleep at night, uneducated faggot.

I'm still fine lmao

I bought into ETH at £180. Sold at £290. Now it's back down to 180 do I reinvest?

>mfw extracted 240x my initial outlay and still have 627x my initial outlay in crypto

> so it might as well be "selling".
no, it's literally buying, aka covering your short position.

on the flipside, lots of barely used GPU's about to hit the market. titans aren't very popular mining cards are they? damn.

kinda funny that I'll be buying a GPU with the money got from shorting what the GPU was supposed to mine.

Wow, you're fucking special. Too bad the people who bought at $ 300+ will never put their money in crypto ever again.

yup

2.5 million sell order at 0.1BTC

lots of market selling

this is about to become a rout

Look what people like Jihan Wu get away with and no one's killed them.

It's funny because there are people who are unironically going to believe that article and assume ETH is going to recovery so they'll buy in en masses and probably give a slight bump to ETH. I might buy in right now just to capitalize

I started 3 years ago nigga, it's the people that quit because of a correction or Veeky Forums shills that miss out.

what exchange is this

so what's the plan if eth hits 200 by tomorrow? you guys going to load up on more, or are some of you people, who got in early, going to start looking at taking some profit?

AND AT YOUR FUNERAL
I WILL SING THE REQUIEM

You're insufferable

wish I saved the screenshot of the guy going long with a 2.5X $10000 margin at 0.11BTC.

He either quickly cut his losses or is liquidated by now.

financeandcareer.com/the-4-psychological-phases-of-asset-bubbles/

"Every time there is an asset bubble, delusional investors think it is going to be different this time around—that the bubble will not burst. Delusional investors are wrong almost every time. But just because you know a bubble is going to burst doesn’t mean you know when it will burst. Sadly, without hindsight, we are unable to know when the bubble will burst."

Kraken

wow, how insightful. Are this idiots getting paid by other idiots for stating the obvious?

Welcome to social sciences.

BTW lads eth is being ddos'd

etherscan.io/txsPending?a=0x331d077518216c07c87f4f18ba64cd384c411f84

epic

woah damn

WTF ?
someone is paying gas/gwei just to fuck up the network?

What do you mean "just". If he manages to crash ETH even harder and then buys back in then theres more than enough reason to fuck up the network.

I told you guys that ETH was very overvalued.
Even the pasta guy with the IT NOW EXIST 90 MILLION COINS or whatever
Then the bastard founders dumped 39,000 ETH and showed you exactly why ETH is a piece of shit.
If you didn't start selling at that moment, you're retarded and deserve losing your money

you guys can do what you want, however

expect a small bounce to 250 and then a massive plunge probably followed by 2-3 years of consolidation

major top is in, imo

do what you want

id be happy to sell at 250

I know that, I'm fucking annoyed because it's taking other coins with it. I only had 2 ETH left, sold mine more than a week ago, in fact I have those 2 left because I wanted to get into the SNT and that was a mess.
I wasn't sure about buying more ETH, I'm sure as fuck that after that I won't be at least it goes below 100$

that's why it will touch there, thousands like you

Hits home

>2619992
Is Kraken faster than the fucking polo ? I don't understand how can there be an worse trading platform than god damn polo!!!

If you're not buying up LTC now, you're gonna cry in a month

LOOOOOOOOOL

Looks like my wife's son isn't going to college anymore.

No idea. I don't trust Polo, so I don't trade there. I doubt it though. Kraken's trade engine is complete crap. I can't wait for Bitstamp to get margin trading.

ETH has been great to me lately, selling at the top and buying back in at the dip.

Remember when I said I had made $60K last week?

Well, I sold 1000 ETH this morning and bought back in, profiting $35K

And it's fucking monday. I feel good!

You know the BTC chart followed the exact same pattern, right ?

serious question, should I keep my short open?
I believe that it might drop till 0.085 and maybe even more, however I've got quite a bit riding on it and I don't want to give up my last chance at surviving this crash without any loses

jesus christ how are you brave enough to leverage this?

hodor-hold-the-door.jpg

Shouldn't you be measuring that in eth?

fucking gold

>mfw this is me and realizing I've got heavy bags now.

so this is the power of cryptocurrency...

Jesus Christ. What a shitshow.

BTC JUST BROKE 2300 ON COINBASE