What are the pros of marxism?

I see tons of people saying that Karl Marx ideas are great and should be studied and used on our society.
But everytime I read about him I simply cannot understand how his ideas could work.
Am I missing something? Am I reading the wrong texts?

>But everytime I read about him I simply cannot understand how his ideas could work.
What ideas?

pros: valued examining economic behavior

cons: like fucking everything else

Marxism.

That is such a made up word with zero meaning behind it. Marx stole every idea from Hegel.
Study Hegel.

Who could forget Hegel's writing on the labor theory of value, exploitation, class struggle, materialism, economic determinism, etc.

>I see tons of people saying that Karl Marx ideas are great and should be studied and used on our society

Haha lol wut where do you see such popular regression towards marxism?

there are two major problems with marx and engels:
this

and this

What have you read? Marx and Engels proposed little outside of communal ownership, which is a big task. Most of their work was critique.

What anthropological base did Marx imply?

Marx was actually just a dreamer he said himself that his ideas could never be fully implemented yet a bunch of fucking idiots tried to make it happen anyway

historical materialism and especially primitive communism
it was most engels who wrote abour it but it's still canon orthodox marxism

Oh fuck I'm going to need a bigger helicopter

Free helicopter rides in Argentina

I find his description of the psychology of endless wagecucking pretty profound desu

his ideas don't work. they have been tested.

no need to thank me

Literally everything. Great at throwing mud filled shit holes into functioning industrialised nations. Anti racist. Equal rights for all.

Soviet union first country to have fully free healthcare

Within 10 years women's literacy we took from 20% to 99%.
Economic growth up until it was betrayed by Yeltsin

Literally improves everything to western European standards which took 400 years to achieve in about 10.

Planned economy OP man.

>benefitting from catch up effect
>taking credit

yeah so hard to industrialize after westerners invented all the machines and techniques

Yo how's it feel to have lost the space race

Don't forget the race to become a failed state, you won that too.

good proles

Lol feels great that we won. First man to space m8 Yuri the lad. Also there was a referendum done before the Soviet union broke up and people were in favour of keeping it but instead the Baltic states destroyed it :(

Just look into Thomas Sankara, Allende's Chile and Hoxha's Albania.

>People don't like working
>People prefer to eat and fuck
>""Pretty profound""
Are these the kind of retards that take Marx seriously? And I though /pol/ was bad