IT'S REBOUNDING

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1014559/vitalik-buterin-dead-a-hoax-on-Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOLY SHIT ETH IS $300 ALREADY!!!

$305!!!!!!

Hahahahahhahaha we'll be at !1000 $oon!!!

We're all gonna make it bras!!!

KIIIIILLLLLLLL

MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you look at the patterns the last couple of days...it's done that. It will rebound a little bit and then continue on a downtrend.

ETH is a slave to the king like all other coins, and BTC isn't done crashing yet

This.
I feel bad for that guy who buys at the top of every bounce

Noticed that as well, lots of single large orders driving a surge to just get demolished by the constant sell pressure.

Whales cant control the normies on this one, they're getting out.

230 now. Time to buy in and laugh at the all the pussies in a few months time.

buy zone is mid 100s

eth on its way to double digits where it belongs

-25% nearly. Dafuq you talking about

I also don't understand why the lending fees didn't shoot up for margin trading.
I mean, there must be loads of people shorting this right now with leverage, how can anyone be satisfied with being locked on their bags for 2+ days with 0.003% interest?

NEW FLOOR

high: 364
low: 233

R.I.P. the normies who just lost lost 40% and then pulled out

kek

im bulking up my portfolio. aim now 250 eth coins.

people are exiting everything to sell their btc for fiat, no one is shorting because it means holding a crashing coin as collateral

just bought more ETH. Cant wait for the rage threads when ETH is back at 400 after july
TOP KEK

Same here, I've been waiting for this kind of pullback so I could buy more. Just exchanged all my bitcoin for eth

>Dropped $10 after I sold then hit support
>THREE DAYS UNTIL I HAVE ACCESS TO MY MONEY
JUST

I'll see you at $20

But ETH/BTC on 2.5x leverage is crashing much harder than ETH/USD alone? Or did I miscalculate something really wrong?

Looking at poloniex charts right now,
ETH/USDT: -21.29%
ETH/BTC: -13.79%
BTC/USDT: -8.79%

So if I short ETH/BTC on 2.5x leverage, I get profits of around 32% of my invested money (given that I invested exactly 24hrs ago without rapid daytrading)

But please tell me if I'm talking bullshit, I'm pretty new to finance as a whole

Maybe, but in the very distant future, no one will trust ETH after this and the ICO scams.

I love this

Solid 1000BTC sell wall at .1 on Polo

Where were you in May when ETH lost 50% and then doubled again a month later?

You retards who hopped over here from /pol/ in June thinking you know all this shit haven't got a fucking clue.

literally dropped an additional 5% on bitfinex the last 15 minutes

>rebounding

You're right. But two days ago is when you wanted to start shorting. Now you want to start selling.

This shit is done for.

so you're saying you would short your own collateral at maximum leverage? what happens when you maintenance margin? you will be liquidated

qz.com/1014559/vitalik-buterin-dead-a-hoax-on-Veeky Forums-crashed-ethereums-price/

Fake news of a fatal car crash wiped out $4 billion in ethereum’s market value yesterday
Reply to the rumors!

i see what you are saying, so 2.5x -1x = 1.5x profits?

i'd rather just get out and wait

If it takes 6 months for 500$ or 2 years for 1000$ I dont care, its gonna go up again make no mistake. ETH is going nowhere.

Holding, not sweating at all.

I pulled my initial investment out when it started looking a little shaky after Bancor, but I'm not touching my profits.

We just bought in...

Yeah I guess that's the safe way. I was just wondering because yesterday STR started crashing and lending fees shot up to 3-4% daily immediately since everybody was shorting it. Afterwards it went back to normal. So I thought the same thing would happen with ETH but apperently people are not doing that.

Nigger I bought ETH at $45 and cashed out just under $400. I'm waiting for the floor.

you are buying already? stock will crash more. buy in ~150 max

My 170 ETH transfer has been pending in Coinbase for over 24 hours.

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

HOLY FUCK WE'RE BACK BOYS!!!

$218 on kraken

LTC down to 33.45 on kraken.

Holy fuck I bought at $30.30 and sold at $47...

is this what heroin feels like? Its feels good to be right.

profit?

and... its gone.
cute rally there, didnt even touch the 0.1 giga sell wall though.

I can't even..

>buy in at 90 before
>sit on my ETH through the massive boom, only sell 10% for a couple of grand
>crash happens
>waiting for it to dip more so I can dump the profits into it and effectively triple my ETH holdings

WEW lads.

>CAUTIOUS OPTIMISM

Lol at all those pending transactions going to the same place for 0 eth.
No wonder this shit is crashing.
It's being legitimately attacked.

Should become done working a day or so and price will come back I imagine.

Lol at all those pending transactions going to the same place for 0 eth.

This is an address voting mechanism

>$220
i'm done
i'm getting off this world for real now
hope that i won't survive the jump and die quickly and painless

>tfw literally did hop over from /pol/ this month

I spent half of my paycheck from my internship on this (maybe $350-$400), don't really care though because I'm living the /comfy/ life (tfw your uni is 20 minutes from your house and have full ride to uni so you just live with parents)

its actually rebounding a little