>tfw sold ETH at $360

>tfw still holding

>tfw bought ETH at $0.60 in September 2016. 60 cents.

>there are people on this board who bought above 400

>mfw I bought your ETH at 360

jut sell dude, its not looking good.

Holding in a bear market...

Come on dude, do you know stop-loss orders?

Nah dude, this price drop is well overdue. He should close his eyes and hold till August. $500 by end of summer

dude, don't do this to yourself, just sell...
There is no reason to hold eth at the moment, just buy back cheaper if you still think the project has a future.

Lol fuck off. Buy in the red, sell in the green. What part of that do you not understand?

Its a falling knife, I haven't seen it hold a floor anywhere, look at bitcoin crashes, it wont be a rush to get back in it will hit a steady low in a few days / weeks and you can buy there, buying now is suicide / dangerous.

I know that feel.

Anyone still holding any crypto right now is an idiot.

>Any crypto
Why lol? Because theyre all sinking or is there some other event thats causing such doubt?
I dont care about the money I have in, if it goes low enough Ill just buy more and make more... eventually

>now that beanie babies are dropping in value, I'll use this as an opportunity to get more beanie babies.

Buy more litecoin

When should i buy?

Do you guys think it will go under $200?

My question is if there's a reason why theyre losing value or if value in this case is being dictated by speculation more than any actual worth or use.

I generally stick with longer term holds, hense my position

That's a valid question if they had any inherent value. The market is just realizing there is no use to crypto. Give me an existing real world use that is better than USD other than black market. You can't.

I wouldn't buy anything over $0.20

The market will be falling for at least the next month before things bottom out and the people who make gains on bulltraps will be minuscule.

buy at about 150

easy 2x gains

>actual worth or use
their use was strictly for making money by reselling. that created a bubble. because it's a global phenomenon with a very low entry cost, the bubble grew very fast. people stopped buying in, people stopped making money, now it's going back to what the 0.01% of people who take crypto seriously speculate the value to be.

by the way, you're talking like you're trading shares of companies when you should be talking like you're trading pieces of modern art.

tfw sold half of my ethereum at 395 and put it into esp2 at 16 sats

what price should I buy at if I just want to recoup my $600 loss?

I only have ~$1400 left to work with

tfw bought eth at 330

Bought at 190. Even if it drops that low, it would go back up eventually. It's too late to sell now and it's too risky so just gonna hodl and come back in 2 months for some nice gains.

TFW bought ETH at $1
>This is but a crevasse halfway up a great mountain

Same here. Im not worried though. I also held the btc crash. You cant defeat the big three. Literally all of them will reach new ath

Feels good nigga

Im in the same boat your in. Might as well wait now..

Bought originally at $48, got a lot of falling to do before I get nervous, maybe going to make another buy if cb ever unfucks itself today

I bought in at 0.75 and sold at 0.98, I made money yet I feel like shit. Anyone else has this feeling?