Guys, what the FUCK is going on. This is a fucking bloodbath

Guys, what the FUCK is going on. This is a fucking bloodbath.

I sold my entire portfolio today.

I'm gonna wait 3 weeks for this shit to settle down, then buy back in.

Did I do good?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/pumpsoldiers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah always sell low op

>Did I do good?

Yes.
People still hodling are literally retarded.

>Uhhhh durrrr but buttcoin will be $100000000000 next year and you'll regret selling.

Just buy back in when it's cheaper.

kek.

This happened literally a month ago. Then it shot up 50% again.

The best part is that once it shoos up again shills start spamming
>That wasn't the REAL crash. The REAL crash is coming you guys will see!!

It's gonna be fucking fine in a few weeks. Just chill and go on vacation with your gains

Buy high, sell low.
You did very good goy.

No point of selling now. I think we are nearing the bottom of the dip. You guess wrong and you might miss the ride back to the top.

>Did I do good?

No, idiot, you reacted to price like a laggard sheeple.

If you did not sell 2 weeks ago you should have just bought the dip.

Uh oh, we have a crystal ball over here.

Yes you did OP. The real crash hasn't even begun

Dude, it's going below 2k this time.

pray the channel holds. if it doesn't, 1500~$ bitcoin

It's plateaud for the last 3 weeks. Now it's tumbling down. That's a big sign. There's a difference between a dip and a correction. These are the signs of a correction.

EXACTLY.

I got ETH at 50 and then again at 100. I got BTC at 1,500.

Yes I think this shit will settle down and it will rapidly rise again, but holy fuck I'd rather let all this crazy shit settle down before buying back in.

I'm thinking ETH goes all the way to 100 and BTC to 1,800 before the madness stops.

Price will shoot up above 3k next week.
screencap this.

>This happened literally a month ago. Then it shot up 50% again.

A month ago people did not realise Ethereum will have such hard scaling issues.

Buy high
Sell low

This is what I hate about tech analysis...

You realize that if it drops another $100...you can just redraw that bottom line and it makes even more sense because now the lines are MORE PARALLEL. And then by that time youve lost another $100 per coin. Its all hindsight based in voodoo economic signaling.

FUCK THAT. Its dumping. Its getting cheaper. When I notice i starting to creep back up...ill buy on a dip and wait for gains.

Check my upper post bitch.

I got ETH at 50 and BTC at 1500

I agree.

the more you watch technical analysis the more you realize it's just educated guessing.

And you don't need to draw lines to do that shit.

>What are rebounds?

Great advice to make people lose money dude, well done.

>what the FUCK is going on
monday

you cannot redraw the bottom line

the lines are not supposed to be parallel you fucking monkey, it's an upward wedge

Hey if it were 5% to 10% I'd say that.

But it's going down like 15% per day.

And we had a 3 week plateau before that.

If someone can explain it another way feel free.

the way I'm looking at it is as follows:
1st 2-3 dips were people cashing out on their major ETH gains and other moons, mostly spurred by previous dips
current dips are the result of latecomers taking losses and pulling out en masse without losing it all, also FUD is kicking in with newfriends, all the while people shorting on max leverage are creaming their pants
I expect this to continue on a weekly basis until the market self-regulates itself into slow growth once again

just my opinion user

>Just chill and go on vacation

Best advice. I went away for a month on a nice trip, came back and my ETH that was $20 a coin was now over $300.

the market is manipulated by people and groups with lots of coins.

This. I remember some faggot on here said he sold everything when the coin market cap hit $80 billion.

2 weeks later the market went down to $60, then back up to $116 billion. I wonder if that faggot bought back in again?

See, I've made this mistake too back in the past. A lot of times I never bought back in again because I was too scared. This is exactly what's going to happen to you OP. You'll be off the train.

>Guys, what the FUCK is going on. This is a fucking bloodbath.

>I sold my entire portfolio today.

do you know how a price of an asset is decided?

All you retards selling and going omg its crashing why is it crashing?!?!?!

ITS YOU GUYS CAUSING IT TO CRASH YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!! BUY AND HOLD RETARDS

scared money don't make money

thx I totally agree.

how long till this market stabilizes?

When it hit 300 my hands were still steel.

250 was too much to bear.

Difference was eth wasn't shitting the bed.

Should I kill my self down or later? Down 600$ btw ans eths and pajeet coins

thats 1800 though

wtf are you morons doing?

DON'T 'INVEST' OR TRADE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING

nope

Should I go ahead and sell eth? Is there any chance that this is temporary and will bounce back? Pls respond

noone knows, big players have control over this game

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

This is why so many of you having been fucking crying all weekend because you do zero fucking research.

Weak hands.

>Market Cap: $93 726 899 682

Yea sell at a big loss faggot instead of just waiting for it to bounce back like it will.

gee how strange bitcoin is struggling to get past the major support line, TA must be a meme xdxd

\

You drew that fucking line looking backwards

If you drew the "support line" based on early data it would be a different one, and you'd say it passed under it and is crashing. If it was still above you'd say it's not testing

It's a meme, omfg you peoiple are stupid

we must be looking at different exchanges then

Best what you can do is joining this community t.me/pumpsoldiers

how are those long tails indicative of actual lows? wouldn't it be more sound to disregard them in analisys?
disclaimer: don't know shit about TA except memes

>You drew that fucking line looking backwards

nigga do you understand what price memory is? lmao

just a TOTAL coincidence that previous lows are support and previous highs are resistance right?

stupid fucking moron

debatable. the wicks still happen.

there's a went that just went under the support for bitcoin but was snapped back up. failed to break out of support downwards in this case

TA is a meme. You can use it to try and predict what is going to happen but speak to anyone that really knows TA and they will tell you it's pretty much reading tea leaves.

Why the fuck did you sell? Are you a goddamn moron?

I'm fairly new to this and I understood this was actually what you have to do. I still don't get people that sell at a loss or at the lowest price just to save some shitty profits.
Right now I was annoyed I didn't have more money on the exchange to buy more ETH or shitcoins.

Soldiers? That's hilarious. More like faggots.

My issues is that the rise was so fast. Fast rise, fast fall.

Also I'm starting to believe the scaling issues, and while I don't exactly understand the "store of value thing" the rumor bothers me.

I don't see ETH going all the way back to 20, but falling to 100 would not surprise me.

Gee IDK, it's been steadily falling for 4 straight days, after a multi-week plateau.

What are you buying. I'm holding as well, ans and icn but I'm on the lookout for some deals. I'll try to pick up some btc as soon as possible

soldiers because pajeet expects you to sacrifice yourself so he can pave his shitting streets gold.

>1. sell at loss
>2. buy back more when the prices drops further
>3. sell when it's up a few % over what you paid for in step 2

Then never touch crypto again until you've done your own research.

Liquidated a quarter. It's all profit anyway. I've sent some cash to the exchanges and put some really lowball orders.

I got some gnt and myst and was thinking about getting more verge but it seems ethereum is under a ddos so probably anything ethreum based will tank harder when it keeps dipping.
Also holding sia and rdd, still in the green like verge and golem. everything. I think those are my heaviest bags.

I MORE THAN DOUBLED MY MONEY YOU FUCKIN FAGGOTS READ THE THREAD YOU CAN HIGHLIGHT BY ID.

Ive been making good money doing nothing but buying hammers and selling shooting stars

You fuckers need to combine with fa and stop trying to triangulate pepe landings on saturn

>the obelisk on phobos told me to bla bla bla
as soon as you're finished earthing and sungazing, flush yourself down the toilet.

9/10 times the people saying HODL are right and you can keep making gains

But 1/10 times the price crashes and you'll have to wait a year or so to break even

Maybe I'm weak handing but I've been selling off most of my cryptos over the last few days. The momentum of March, April, and May has gone and for about a month now it's been one step forward and two steps back.

Just look at the market caps of these cryptos. Just look at how much capital is raised via ICOs for completely useless ideas. And how many of these multi-million/multi-billion dollar market cap coins actually provide a service yet?

Eth is a fantastic example: 24 BILLION. And who actually uses it right now?

Don't get me wrong, blockchain is the future. But these valuations don't at all reflect the underlying value.,Eth could be replaced by Stratis or Antshares, or something that hasn't even been created yet. Siacoin could be replaced by Storj or whatever.

Crypto is the future, but the prices are increasing faster than the technology is. The market is due a massive correction. But one day these multi-billion dollar market caps will be justified.

>Maybe I'm weak han
this is where i stopped reading.

ok

i know you were hoping i was reading your diary blurb but i didn't and i want you to know that, jessica.

100 percent agree

>And how many of these multi-million/multi-billion dollar market cap coins actually provide a service yet?
I just bought things online with btc today......