Who else is hodling until the bitter end?

Who else is hodling until the bitter end?

Bravo. I've got 30k from 83 sats but very jelly of your 600k

Either way you have still made great gains, personally I would cash out some at the top of the next wave.

Me, I am. I refuse to acknowledge these losses.

It's not REAL until i SELL, so i WON'T SELL

I had 750k, but sold some of it the first time it reached 1000 sats.

i'm getting out of this trash and going back to something safer and more predictable like marijuana penny stocks

Why the fuck didn't you just sell and buy the dip?? Fucking retard

My goal from the beginning was to hold long term until it got to $1. But I at least got out what I originally put in plus a few thousand, so it doesn't really matter what happens from here on out.

Because I'm not a degenerate day trader.

I refuse to sell, even if it goes below 500 sats.

This is the real deal, in my opinion the greatest potential of all coins after btc when it comes to actual "payment" possibilities.

I'm waiting, and I think I'm not delusional, if I say this coin can reach $ 0.50 - 1.00 in the next 1-2 years.

I'd be happy with 10 cents in a years time honestly. My biggest concern with DGB is just the sheer amount of sell orders between current price and ATH. Trust is gone for a lot of people for no real reason besides losing a peer award. Either way holding 65K DGB until I cash out for good

Holding 50k from early on. Didn't sell after the crash from 900, not selling now.

Seeing how many HODLers there are in this I might get in once it stagnates.

Holyfuck, balls of steel

THERE WILL BE NO WHITE FLAG ABOVE MY DOOR

I don't give a fuck. I might even buy more if it goes lower, would be sweet to be part of the millionaire club.

I still believe this coin will go back up.

Me, Ican't lose money on this anymore, I just win less.

I wanna learn through it if anything.

Oh, I thought you meant the end of crypto.

DGB sucks, but I still have 500 of them.

i'm fucking hodling

This CITI comp thing more of a meme than anything?

Thinking about rolling the rest of my stack into DGB and hope for something positive in July.

Even in the darkest of times my grip of steel shall not bend. I'd rather have had this chance than no chance at all to see lambo through. I will be content with my choices and hold through this darkest of nights.

HOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDD

I BOW TO NONE AND HOLD THROUGH MY CHOICES

THESE WILL BE THE MARKS OF MY GAINS

HOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD

And here I thought I was ballsy for hodling ANT and GNT. If digibyte ever hits $1, no one will deserve it more than you digibros.

I am because I have nothing else to do with my money and I sure as hell won't give it away on the (((Nasdaq))) which runs on a schedule and doesn't let you buy/sell at 2am on Saturday

Fuck it.
bought another 230k.
I'm going to start syncing the wallet and put it all on a USB, throw that USB in the back of my cupboard and set a reminder on my phone in 2019.

I'm done. This is the final hodl.
See you later boys.

Stashed away my 500k as well.

See you at the Digibro Lambo reunion.

Thank god I feel like I'm the cuck bag holding fag every day cos there's so many anti DGB threads and I only hold like $200 USD worth cos I'm a poorfag

serious bagholders enjoy your 80% losses

We should legitimately have a DGB meetup if this ever hits $1.

Anyone with over 100k DGB will be invited.

I wonder what's the current size of digibitch's tits lmao

ETH is dead, it's getting DDOSed by 0.0000001 ETH transaction, there is no protection against this, Vitalik must fork again to implement it. Once everyone finnaly get their ETH in exchange sites, their first action will be to cash out.
I expect ETH to go well below $100

Strong stomach here. Looking at the chart, I expect a dip, I know it's coning, and about where losses will stop.
Not too worried.
If we break btc 1800 then I will start to worry.

retard confirmed.
That's not how ETH works dumbass