These fuckers

>don't fall for it if you are seeing this

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/pumpsoldiers
youtube.com/watch?v=UDgxxIOsVFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wonder how many people got JUST'd this time

i clicked on the link the second it was posted and it was already at 5x

i got burned for 250$ :c literally insta clicked and bought and it immedietly dropped by half.. literally already all bought out when they posted link

sell asap it will keep dropping

already did. lost 5x. woke up after 4 hour nap for this shit. my portfolio was poverty enough

had i checked biz first this morning i would have saved 250$. woke up 2 minutes till dump and rushed

motherfuckers dumping for everyone, join us and create fair group t.me/pumpsoldiers

fucking shit i was skeptical on this but went with a small amount to test. still lost 50 dollar

the coin got a whole new floor from this shit
pnds are magic

i was too. still went balls deep like an idiot. not woke enough for this shit

helo biz, i just wish to say thx u to all the ppl hu boght my bags, my familry can now eat and i hav enugh 4 a toilet now.

thx u from tha bottom of my heart :)))

youtube.com/watch?v=UDgxxIOsVFo

i wish to share my moosic with u all bagholders.

>OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
I wonder if it's worth it to get at 45k and sell at 50k.

If it even goes that high in the next few minutes.

link got posted late this time

the last 2 times I participated worke dout well and I got it at 18:00:00

I sold literally 15 minutes before the pump at 19k, fuck my life

Was in at 15k too

Jesus fuck, I am unlucky

>already at 38k
Holy shit, luckily I wait a few more minutes.

Ye, link got posted late because these fuckers needed time to buy it first. Fuck them and join us, we are creating group which wont scam people: t.me/pumpsoldiers

>bought at 35
>sold at 39
It's not much, but it's something and it was fast.

>Telegram
Fuck off.

>get scammed
>join another scam group LUL

You need to know one thing. Only few people are getting "rich" from this pump and dump things. This people are in a private group. The public group is for the "worms" to be eaten by the "fish". This is a scam and it shouldn't be taken seriously if you want to make profit.

you're talking to gambler chasing their next win-high.

Only the people from the private group knows that coin will be pumped. They have a rule: buy when the announcement will be live on the telegram group. What does it means? If you know the coin that will be pumped you can look the coin and put a buy order earlier than the people from the public group. This is what i saw from the last couple of weeks. I was monitoring this whole thing. I hever invested and believed in this scam groups. Tell me guys one thing how is that possible that in the first 10 seconds the price is already 10x-15x higher? that's fucking impossible. The only explanation is what i write upper in this reply.

Take a minute and look at our future pumps: t.me/pumpsoldiers
You see that price wont be pre pumped. Now we are creating community, but after ~2 days first pump.

How can we report this channel for a scam?

He posts families and children thanking him.

People don't leave after they get scammed.

They also have fake users.

Stop him.

It is not pre pumed. The people from private group will buy at the same time with the others but they are knowing what coin will be pumped so it will be easily manipulated. They can see the sell orders and can buy way easier than the people from public groups. That's what i'm saying. The people from public group are the people who give their money to the poeple from the private group.

No one can stop them only the people who participate can stop this shit. If they don't buy what he is selling there will not be a pump but people are dumb and easily manipulated.

I made money with it despite being in a public group

No. They accumulate days before.
I was told to buy brx (was sceptical, so i didnt) however other users made money off this, they bought 1 week to 10 min before the pump.
Just set a sell order at literally x10 and wait for the announcement (and hope it was the right coin)

>unlucky

How do you guys find these things to invest to, is there some big hub I can start my search for things to invest into?

who told you that?

1k made me 13.5k..

thank you lord :')