Kino historical period movies

What are some KINO historical period movies? Post them. They need to be approved by Rottne Tomatoes, otherwise I won't watch. Needless to say they need to be historically accurate too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goW9yUUvhb0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Name of the Rose.

>They need to be approved by Rottne Tomatoes

fuck off pleb

Master and Commander

I dont understand all the hype of this movie

Wolf Hall is fucking great

t. woman

Post some more, don't be such faggots

>They need to be approved by Rottne Tomatoes

Fuck off with your group think bullshit.

Also, what do you mean by "historically accurate"? Film is usually fictional in some form or fashion, Shakespeare's plays take massive liberties with historical facts.

But for answers as to some good historical films:

>Kingdom of Heaven (Director's Cut)
>Mongol
>Agora

>he wants to see a guillotine in Picadilly
>he wants to call that raggedy-arse Napoleon his king
>he wants his children to sing the Marseillaise

youtube.com/watch?v=goW9yUUvhb0

Top kino

Historically accurate as in everything that happens in the movie is plausible for the given period, and clothes/uniforms/technology shown in the movie etc are accurate

Then the movies I listed work for that part.

I have watched them, with the exception of Agora. Looks like there are only a few actually good period films, because almost all of the ones that have been posted, I have already watched.

There is that film The Illusionist, or something like that, set in the Austro-Hungarian empire in late 19th century. It's pretty comfy

>Kingdom of Heaven is a good or a historically accurate movie

Most of the good period films are just Romantic dramas, so you don't get to see any of the politics/war/ whatever that is actually interesting. They could be set in modern times and it wouldn't make such a big difference. It's a shame though, history deserves more than that.

What about Amadeus, it looks like it's a very good film

The directors cut and the theatrical release are two VERY different films. While I agree that there are historical liberties taken in regards to the figure of Balian of Ibelin it is otherwise pretty tight historically, well as tight as any film can be.

Paths of Glory was very enjoyable, hard to say how accurate it was in its depiction of the command, but the battle scenes seemed quite realistic.

Ridley Scott completely shits on the Bishop of Jerusalem solely because of his hateboner for religion.

Never trust a frothing atheist to make a good film.

>Admiral

that movie is trash.

Are you implying Ridley Scott can't make a good movie?

>Capitaine Conan

Mon negre!

Just ignore and report, he's infested this board with jebus segways.

Didn't enjoy it desu, but then I didn't enjoy the play either. I just found it a little hard to take seriously.

(((Rotten jewmatoes))))

Not a good one with religion

Kindom of Heaven was Mudshitslim apologist shit

Hollow Crown is one of the most kino series ever, shame the second series didn't hold up

With Fire and sword, plus the other two