Buy the dip ?

Yeah but with ETH, not LTC. lol LTC went from 50 down to a 1 dollar and stayed there for 3 years.

That's going to happen again. LTC is a big joke.

I'd say if you have to buy, get whatever is dipping the least.

so, LTC, ETC, XMR. Maybe Ripple.

Real advice, in my Veeky Forums? You won't be popular here...

Fuck it, just doubled my stash. Hopefully I didn't fuck up.

I honestly wouldn't touch this shit with a 10 foot barge pole. Good game to those who won some in the last pump, but man I honestly see everything recover after a week or so except for LTC. Just saying.

LTC is done. No coin can pump when bitcoin is crashing.

Don't fool yourself.

Doubled my stash too, if you can't handle a dip stay poor desu

take your Bloat elsewhere
only Love & Light posts allowed

Crypto day trader here, ltc looks like its forming a head and shoulders pattern like ether, my advice is to accumulate and hodl.

Don't listen to the trolls there are many coins that are green when btc is red.

AA!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
MY L-LITE C-COINS

>LTC went from 50 down to a 1 dollar and stayed there for 3 years
What are the things that make litecoin so shitty that no one puts faith in it, compared to other cryptocurrencies?

Literally a clone of bitcoin. Ethereum, Ripple, Monero are atleast trying to do something better.

Litecoin? Nope, its just bitcoin with more coins and less users.

It's also

>faster than BTC
>90% of the coin isn't owned by the devs like those scam coins you listed
>works well in a virtual economy where BTC is treated as gold and LTC as FIAT.
>Lightning network soon which will speed it up more

Everything you typed made me dumber. Do moar research.

Added at $36, feeling good about this entry

It's not "literally" a clone. Litecoin is arguably just a better version of Bitcoin. imo the fact they are so similar is an advantage when you think about it in certain circumstances. It's good to have a smaller but similar network to test future developments on such as.... Segwit... lightening network...confidential tx... smart contracts...

getting a 95 percent consensus on bitcoins network is apparently almost impossible. It was easier to pass segwit with Litecoin & it could possibly prove that these developments will be worth it or not worth it depending on how things go.

Litecoin has a lot going for it right now compared to general inactivity of the last couple years. I also see it going nowhere but sideways and up for the rest of the year.

>mfw

Bought another 15ltc

>tfw holding over 400 LTC
fuck this dip hurts

Even if it was an exact clone, that dumbfag has gotta be a newfag. The majority of all crypto has btc code as it's base code. And ltc has a huge community, most of which are the original investors of crypto, sitting with a great deal of wealth