youtu.be/HECe6dRrb8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JYWRu8uT8z8
youtube.com/watch?v=pytPGA5AY7U
youtube.com/watch?v=eGQToJ9RR-4
m.imgur.com/gallery/AbRNA
youtu.be/brhCUcEbkhE
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb36.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why was his voice so deep and MANLY if he only had 1 ball? And could 5 inches flaccid be considered microscopic?

Not even a brit bong but I admire the fuck out of Oswald Mosley.. I wish I could post webms on Veeky Forums because there are quite a few great ones

cicero

George Washington had a presence, enough to defuse a potential rebellion and coup with a few words.

>The March 15 meeting was held in the "New Building" or "Temple", a 40 by 70 foot (12 by 21 m) building at the camp. After Gates opened the meeting, Washington entered the building to everyone's surprise. He asked to speak to the officers, and the stunned Gates relinquished the floor. Washington could tell by the faces of his officers, who had not been paid for quite some time, that they were quite angry and did not show the respect or deference as they had toward Washington in the past.[26]

>Washington then gave a short but impassioned speech, now known as the Newburgh Address, counseling patience. His message was that they should oppose anyone "who wickedly attempts to open the floodgates of civil discord and deluge our rising empire in blood."[27] He then produced a letter from a member of Congress to read to the officers. He gazed upon it and fumbled with it without speaking. He then took a pair of reading glasses from his pocket, which were new; few of the men had seen him wear them. He then said: "Gentlemen, you will permit me to put on my spectacles, for I have not only grown gray but almost blind in the service of my country."[28] This caused the men to realize that Washington had sacrificed a great deal for the Revolution, just as much as any of them. These, of course, were his fellow officers, most having worked closely with him for several years. Many of those present were moved to tears,[29] and with this act, the conspiracy collapsed as he read the letter. He then left the room, and General Knox and others offered resolutions reaffirming their loyalty.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

Because he lost the ball after puberty.

good read. thank you for posting user

Alcibiades

Caesar is said to have quelled a rebellion by simply referring to his mutinous soldiers as 'citizens of Rome'.

Not a lot of people can talk down an army demanding land, money, and discharge so effectively that they offer to execute the ring-leaders and then march off to fight a war they have no obligation to fight in.

Trump

Germans have told me Hitler sounded ridiculous with his over the top delivery and thick Austrian accent, but I don't speak German so I can't tell if they're saying that to distance themselves as far as possible from any potential association with Nazism.

What's so special about it?

Weren't they citizens of Rome?

>ctrl+f
>no Gaius Canuleius
Oh its Veeky Forums

>They take every precaution against the dreadful risk of becoming related by blood to us poor scum. Come, come, my noble lords – if such a connection is a blot on your fine escutcheon – though I would mention that many of you were originally Albans or Sabines, not of noble birth at all, and got your present rank as a reward for services either at the hands of the kings or, later, of the people – could you not keep your precious blood pure simply by determining, on your own initiative, not to marry plebeian wives and not to let your sisters and daughters marry out of the patriciate? No patrician girl need, I assure you, fear for her virtue so far as any of us are concerned: rape is a patrician habit.

Absolutely btfo the consuls, forced the Senate to pass Lex Canuleia into law, one of the most based Tribunes of the Plebs.

Hitler was not a good orator, stop pushing this meme.

It sounds really, really ridiculous to a modern listener, but I'm not sure how much a contemporary who is used to Hitler's speeches would like it.

There are Nazi orators that don't sound ridiculous, or at least sound less ridiculous, though. Even Himmler in his Sport Palace speech doesn't sound as over the top as Hitler.

>btfo the consuls
how is this an achievement

Around 445 BC in the youth of the Roman Republic, his speeches and actions allowed him to pass his Lex Canuleia, this allowed marriage between patricians and plebs, which was essentially a stepping stone for the Tribunes and the Plebs to start the process of instituting and introducing Tribunes with Consular Powers or "tribuni militum consulari potestate". This would eventually lead to people of Plebian birth being allowed into Consulships though at least some 80 years later with the passing of Licinian Law that elected Lucius Sextius as the first Plebian Consul.

Unironically Jesus Christ and Buddha

Fuck off jew

>brainlet mad at the truuth

>brainlet Jew can't handle the truth

Hahahaha! Oh, wow, just repeating what I said and appending "Jew" to it, because that carries weight for an /pol/ retard.

What a weak reply.
/pol/ retards truly can't think outside of their bubble, not even to insult someone in a way that'd actually make their target mad, rather than just make themselves mad.

Not him but If you don't think Hitler was a good orator you are a fucking idiot.

Emperor Norton

>During the 1860s and 1870s, there were occasional anti-Chinese demonstrations in the poorer districts of San Francisco. Riots, sometimes resulting in fatalities, took place. During one incident, Norton allegedly positioned himself between the rioters and their Chinese targets; with a bowed head, he started reciting the Lord's Prayer repeatedly until the rioters dispersed without incident.

>shake and shout a lot
Big whoop.

>haha silly Germans how could they think this BULLSHIT was actually good?

Can you tell me where to find them?

why wasn't he elected as a councillor at least

>oration = validity of message
Hitler looked like a fuckin' cartoon character when talking to a crowd.

Hitler sucked, he had one ball, and he did drugs, and also was jewish and gay, he was a virgin, dumb fucking nazi i hate him so much

Well, I'm glad I just took the time to read his Wikipedia page

thanks user

*whythejewsareterrrible.gif
HAHA LOOK AT MY GRAPH LIBCUCk

What ethnicity are you? Hitler was objectively goat. He spoke to the Nordcuck spirit in such a way that I'm suspicious of whether you belong.

You are a Jew aren't you?

Would that give you the fuzzy warmth of confirming your preconceived notions? Then it must be true.

Having read through the thread, I retract the claim about goat.

You are aren't you?
It's like asking a supernatural creature. They can't deny it directly.

youtu.be/HECe6dRrb8Q

>What ethnicity are you?
irish catholic, Hitler looked like a cartoon when he spoke to crowds, the narrative of his messages were irrelevant, shouting and flailing your arms isn't good oration.

>anurrabritishisleswilluvaalwaysbeenderhermagistees government

bait, guy is shit without a teleprompter

>if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

>hurrrrr durrrrrr anyone who attacks my fuhrer must be a jew. i can even pinpoint them on an anonymous image board!

He would normally address them as "soldiers" or "comrades in arms." By calling them :citizens," implying "civilians," he was telling them he was ready to severe relations with them and no longer consider them his men. After all they had been through together, this seemed unendurable to the men, most of whom had likely not considered that, by engaging in mutinous behavior, they were making a pretty drastic break with the man they had come to consider their patron.

As in the last thread, comparing the merits of orators so separated in time that nobody ever heard both/all of them is not really possible. That said, WJB deserves a nod, as in last thread

Hitler sounds ridiculous when you speak German. No German speaker would list him as a great orator but rather as a freak.

He gave two speeches in his career that were very effective and earned him his reputation as an orator. He was otherwise crap.

>No German speaker would list him as a great orator but rather as a freak.

Yet he convinced an awful lot of people to follow his lead.

I suspect a lot of the criticism of him as an orator is based on not wanting to admit that he was good at anything, not wanting to seem to admire anything about him. This would be especially true among Germans, understandably a bit sensitive about the subject.

He was a crap military man, was crap at governing, but was a demonstrably effective orator.

I like the PG Wodehouse parody of him, Spode. The actor really catches his mannerisms.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYWRu8uT8z8

youtube.com/watch?v=pytPGA5AY7U

He obviously was talking about modern day German speakers. It's manifest that Hitler's public speaking was effective when that kind of flamboyant oratory was in style back then.

Man you laugh your ass off when you hear him speak, its so autistic screeching. Doesn't get much better if you hear his normal voice and not in his stage voice. On the Mannerheim tapes for example.
If you want a passable Nazi orator go for Goebbels.

Lol no

What do you think why there are so many Hitler parodies. Because the guy is involuntary comedy gold.

Because Jews are behind the parodies.

>If I yell people will think I have a legit message

only the greatest

youtube.com/watch?v=eGQToJ9RR-4

That's mildly less terrible. You just worship one and send it kids. :)
(7% of priest in my country, which means they all knew)

Get out /pol/, you're literally just like the people you're against.

>if you're not a against us, you're a fascist white supremacist who wants to kill all non-whites!

>if you're against us you're a jew, marxist, sjw, who wants to kill all white people!

Seriously, you faggots are so annoying.

It's just stuff like this:
m.imgur.com/gallery/AbRNA
youtu.be/brhCUcEbkhE
that makes me skeptical.

Mal ernsthaft, wer von euch spricht Deutsch als Muttersprache? Also ich kack ab wenn ich Adolf sabbeln hör.
>Hitlers speeches are a joke to German speakers
>Hitler fanboys can't into master race speak

OK. Some jewish sjws are spouting usual sjw talking points. What's YOUR point? Is it "all sjws are jews, COINCIDENCE!" or something? I'm actually asking, I don't get it. Especially since this is in reference to a guy who didn't evem say anything sjw-ish.

that isn't "evidence", /pol/ack. none of those have to do with Veeky Forums. laurie penny is only part jewish and it's the guy with the camera who is the scumbag in that video throwing epithets at the jewish guy.

The point is that a lot of jews allow themselves to be grouped with whites when it's advantageous to them but don't really think of themselves that way.

My point is that if someone makes an argument free, verbally agile criticism of anything that looks like white identity politics and then refuses to answer what ethnicity they are, there's some chance that they're Jewish. I was largely going off a hunch/bantzing so it's not super scientific. I put that up there to show why I have that skepticism. Because Jews often pose as normal, disinterested members of society while actually practicing ethnic nepotism and pushing an anti-white line.
My point about Jews is that they are unusually deceptive as well as hostile to whites. This can be viewed in their voting patterns, which have been overwhelmingly left wing despite the group being the wealthiest ethnic group in the US other than Indians and their favouring of right wing governance in Israel. This is to be expected given their history of getting pogrommed and different mores to whites. They would want to reduce nationalism and a weaken Goyish norms, which they do. It also makes sense that they would be capable and inclined to do so, given their high verbal IQ (average 125 for Ashkenazim) and tribalism (removes universalist ethical prohibition on lying).

Right, not the person impersonating a racial group to mock that group.

Goebbels Total War mobilization speech was GOAT. He just went at it for about an hour, telling Germany the truth of the war situation as 6th army surrendered at Stalingrad surrendered.Holy shit... it spurred German autism to a height no one has seen before or since.

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb36.htm

Oh, so you're saying when he called himself an Irish Catholic it was a lie and he's actually a secret jew, here to sow dissent with his zionist, anti white propaganda. If so, that's retarded.

So what, jews are some monolithic hivemind thats objective is to undermine whites, by advocating and voting for things that are anti white even though they are clearly more right wing, look at Isreal, just because? Or is it more likley that people who prescribe to the jewish faith have a variety of political positions that fall on both sides of the spectrum, the jews who are raised in secular, predominately liberal democracies voting more left, and jews who are raised in a very religious country that is more socially conservative because of said religion votes more in line with the right. Come on dude, Occam's razor.

you're post here makes no sense

really makes you think

one of the most retarded posts i've read today
>implying a jew wouldn't just lie about his ethnicity on an ANONYMOUS image board
>jews being less than 0.2% of the world population are congregating to debate /pol/acks in an ANONYMOUS image board
>jews have eternal characteristics that can never be changed. jews aren't individuals
>every rational argument, disinterested argument thrown at me must be a KIKE; who else would challenge my incoherent opinions!?
>equating leftism with multiculturalism
>implying that american and israeli jews have a hidden agenda instead of recognizing that they separate communities with their own political tendencies.
>ignores the fact that some of the most prominent conservative donors, intellectuals and even politicians (eric cantor a few years ago, bloomberg) in the US are jewish.
>jews are tribal, despite that jewish communities in the west INTERMARRY at a rate of 50% or higher.
please, just stop posting

and more precisely
>leftism= anti-white

>Greatest orators in history
>whole thread is a Hitler circle jerk