Why does the media depict nazis as attractive blond hair, blue eyed men when most of them looked like jewish rats...

Why does the media depict nazis as attractive blond hair, blue eyed men when most of them looked like jewish rats? Did the jews feel bad for them and decide to depict them as actually attractive people or was it just their are no unattractive people in hollywood.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/culture/145806/strange-tale-of-hitlers-jewish-psychic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because the "aryan master race" is a jew propaganda meme

Eh, I could see Heydritch as one of those wall street types make $2 million a year in his late 20s drowning in a sea of pussy. Fo sho. If he was a young man today he'd probably be banging some rich Jewish banker's daughter. Oy vey.

>most of them
>posts an image of 5 cherry picked examples, one of which was blond haired, blue eyed
1/10 cuz u got a reply

He doesn't count because he looks like a chink.

Are you white?

Hitler was a BLUE eyed man!!!

If this doesn't look Aryan then I don't know what would?

Oy vey what a mitzvah uncle Hitler

It's obviously so the Jewish aesthetic wouldn't be associated with nazism, a 3rd grader could see this

>Doesn't know that the Nazis were crypto-Jews with the aim at continuing the Jewish victim cult

Hitler was a puppet of his Jewish mentors.

forward.com/culture/145806/strange-tale-of-hitlers-jewish-psychic/

>forward

Needs a (you)

Mengele is pretty goodlocking.
Heydrich, too.
Eichmann looks pretty normal for a man of his age
Himmler looks a bit weird, though none of his facial features are particularly ugly
Only Goebbels is an uggo here

>Why does the media depict nazis as attractive blond hair, blue eyed men

Examples?

>Why does the media depict nazis as attractive blond hair, blue eyed men

Because that's the ideal they sought. Obviously they didn't meet that standard themselves, but that seems to be the case with most people who draw a large portion of their identity from their racial group.

Also ironically enough Werner Goldberg, the ideal "Aryan soldier" the nazis used on their recruitment posters, was half jewish.

Hitler is NEVER portrayed as a blond, blue-eyed man. In fact, I have found myself very angry at the portrayal of him by brown-eyed actors who couldn't even do the right thing and get some shockingly blue contact, the color of swimming pools, to make the story true. If you don't know that Hitler's eyes were BLUE then you don't know the most important thing about him!!! His whole identity evolved around his BLUE eyes!!!!!!!

This would be the right color to play the part of Hitler. And the child version of him should be dark blond with blue eyes.

This could be "Baby Adi" going poo-poo in the early 1890's!

I BET THIS THREAD WONT BE MOVED TO POL BY OUR RIGHTEOUS MODS

As if Hitler was important. He was just a figurehead that sought power.

The Rothschilds invented Nazism

This could be Hitler's eye.

Me. Blue Eyes

*Mr Blue that is

Why isn't this thread moved to /tv/?

I call him Mr. Blue Eyes because that was his most defining physical characteristic which no one could replicate to perfection.

y