Do you think he just wanted to make up for years of being bullied?

Do you think he just wanted to make up for years of being bullied?

Do you think loaded questions have any objective merit?

He was the bully.

He was the final stage of the school shooter

War is the final stage of politics.

No, he was a Japanese operative sent to ensure that German foreign policy and racial theory recognized the Japanese as the HONORARYANS they are
Just look at his eyes

Name one (1) atrocity Himmler was directly responsible for beyond the capacity of a paper pushing administrator.

his haircut

>Himmler often struggled in athletics, he had poor health, suffering from lifelong stomach complaints and other ailments. In his youth he trained daily with weights and exercised to become stronger. Other boys at the school later remembered him as studious and awkward in social situations

>Himmler's diary, which he kept intermittently from the age of ten, shows that he took a keen interest in current events, dueling, and "the serious discussion of religion and sex"

sounds like a typical autist, exactly the kind who would be found posting on Veeky Forums in fact. except instead of channeling his rage into killing jews he'd channel it into watching anime and posting on /pol/. i wonder who is waifu would be

Thank God Veeky Forums didn't exist then.

I zozzed

Camilla from FE

He sometimes took his daughter to inspections of concentration camps

Himmler was married. Are you married?

She was a qt

It's self evident.

ANOTHER THREAD THAT WONT BE MOVED TO POL LOL

Why would this be moved to /pol/? Do you think talking about NSDAP members is somehow not considered history?

Only if you shit on the Nazis otherwise they get systematically moved to /pol/ by our totally not politically biased mods

Ordering deportations to extermination camps is as much of an atrocity as driving the train yourself.

Suprise surprises you don't have freedom of speech here

N-no, b-but I must complete my liberal studies university and then work hard to accomplish something so in my 30's some used slut will fortunately settle down with me. Life is not about sex anyway. Get a life.

>I have no will of my own, he ordered me to therefore it is his fault
heh, slave morality

an übermensch German wouldn't have emigrated to America instead of participating

the same applies to the jews, they should have emigrated years earlier, I would go as far as saying they are guilty of genociding themselves, but I suppose the chilluns didn't know any better