Are you actually still holding, user? If so, why?

Are you actually still holding, user? If so, why?

>"dude it's just a dip bro these happen every week lol"

"dude it's just a dip bro these happen every week lol"

ETH dropped 50% in May and then doubled.

Yes you fuck I will be holding for the next 4 years if I have to.

I'm a long term investor.

Long term - 10+ years

Why would I sell at a loss? Everything's frozen. If you're selling now, you are a fucking retard

We all know it's going to go back up so why wouldn't you hold?

Because stay out my bags shill

Lil bump in the road with some mass manipulation... U think im actually gonna believe theCoin is gonna lose this battle

Pffftttt...

Those thatve been in the game know where the long hodls are.. If ya dont, wait 6 months and youll find out

Some of us have been in it since the beginning. Gains are already had and everything else is surplus.

But you can't know that.

I just bought ARK on the dip
I don't care, it's play money and you have to play to win

Knife juggling :/) I cashed out a quarter of btc portfolio about 12 hours ago.
It's either profit in fiat or I get to buy the dip.

i'm buying a little more of DECRED

Been trading since '12. I just cashed out a big chunk of my gains at 2700. Will take awhile to get it in fiat due to withraw limits. With speculation of Aug 1 and all chat boards discussing it shows somethings shifting in community. Doubting 2700+ anytime soon, but I'll still be withdrawing after august. If things return to a stable floor I'll move a good chunk back, otherwise waiting till I feel it's the floor

>Crypto market incredibly bullish now for 4 years
>Only 1% of total market adressed

20% dip occurs

GOYS OMG ITS ALL OVER HURR DURR DURRRRRRR

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIES

This.

Everything is frozen.

I'll wait til it bottoms out and starts rising before I consider selling.

Hahaha.

Hodling is for people who have no idea what they're doing, trying to get money by doing nothing while thinking they're Warren Buffet.

No I'm trading, making money from all these panic selling idiots.

yeah.. hehe.. ANS.. it can only go up.. hehe .. right?.. hehe

Literally everybody is saying this. That means there's going to be huge buying pressure.

Delete this

I'm not saying "IT'S ALL OVER" you autist. I'm bullish long term but this arguably does not look too good.

just saw 212 on tradingview.com

AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

211 bro

RIP 200 last time this will ever see these prices

babbys first market crash

I went all in on BAT
it's going up in value by 10x when this is all over
screencap this faggots

lmfao i use to come to biz and troll these fucking retarded faggets,

just here stopping by to say youre all still retarded ass faggets good thing mommy and daddy put a cap on your shit coin investments lmfaooooo

wew, this is getting pretty bloody.

Selling is the only way to cement the fact that you lost money. If you wait and are patient it may rebound. It just depends on how long you want to wait.Hodling or selling are the same thing if you don't know if it's going to rise or not but this has been a repeated pattern for a while now and crypto definitely has a future so I don't know why everyone is freaking out all the time

Because I bought ETH and $10 and has already cashed out about $20k, if I cash out any more this year it won't be worth it due to taxes etc. If ETH goes back up next year so I can cash out even more then that's great, if not I'm still happy with what I already earned.

So I'm just leaning back in my chair enjoying the show

How the fuck is BTC still trading above 2700 in Korea

Korea trades at 1000 premium, which means BTC is going to deep dive to 1700 tomorrow.

Nah, it's ~15%.

it's for people who bought too high and didn't sell, thinking that it would go even higher, and got caught with their pants down instead.

>I'm a long term investor.
>invest
holders of shitcoin think that they are actually investors.

Idiot i bought BTC 3 years ago, up dramatically

Bought ETH 1 years ago, up dramatically

Long terming investing pays off guy

>tfw poor and bought eth @10 last year

Feels good, my real money is in stocks and this was more of a experiment. I held during the hacks, during the dips, during all the bagholder claims. Being on Veeky Forums is useful, but there is a lot of shilling, a lot of FUD for those invested, and nocoiners and those holding others who want you to fail out of just being cruel/narcissistic types common on this board.

But if you believe in something and its tech, you keep your investment in it and trade only when opportunity arises. It's that easy. A lot of people get too into their head about the gambling nature that's involved with crypto being volatile and freak out at getting burnt. But buying into whatever the hype is will help make it happen.

I just hate being on /g/ or /b/ and seeing those stories like "tfw I sold my 100btc @15 in 2009 because I wanted to buy off silkroad" or some shit like that.

should have been out of ETH as soon as the ICO fuckery started to hit its stride - that shit was full of irrational exuberance.

Aside from that, nothing fundamental about most other large coins has changed in the past 72 hours, so no reason to panic; this is a correction, profit taking for winners, panic selling for losers. It's a natural part of the investment cycle.

I will be holding until I can buy my mansion outright with the gains (less capital gains tax of course). I'm at $40k now, expect to be at $400k sometime before 2025.

Crypto is volatile; if you can't handle the swings, get another hobby.

>Don't invest in this product that has seen 500% growth in the past 6 months and has 10 years of history demonstrating spurts of similar growth!

>instead, you should invest in a highly risky business venture, or a risky stock market (that yields much lower returns), or some other lower-return investment strategy that either requires significant amounts of capital + sweat equity, or only allows limited growth against inflation!

>laughingfrog.jpg

Yep, we're the idiots.

I always thought of it like real estate

Ans is about to be the easiest 40% return

>BTC is going to deep dive to 1700 tomorrow
Really? So if Korea catches up in price, the price is going to fall?

>I'm trading, making money from all these panic selling idiots.
Are you buying more coins?