Today is a great day to start investing in crypto

Today is a great day to start investing in crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

newcoiner been watching a few weeks... looking for a time to buy in...
what are your thoughts on starting off with $200 USD with 20% in BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, and XMR?

ARK dropped by 13 cents over night and here I am waiting for coinbase to verify my bank account

Buy ETC
Be rich

add IOTA, ANS, ETC and maidsafe

Yes it is dear user, got me some more XRP and mEth today. Remember all : Buy. The. Dip

I think tomorrow will be better user

>200
it's like you want to remain a poorfag; you'd be lucky to embark on a moon mission here and there but expecting a fuckload of those is insanity

>today

lol it hasn't even begun to crash yet. just wait for now

ETH is incredibly overvalued
buy ETH when it's like $50 at most.
I recommend you research byteball though, specially their distribution model:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0
(ctrl + f distribution)

The previous 2 weeks before the airdrop the price goes up

I have been, picked up 6 solid coins at low prices.

Dollar cost average your way in! Split your stack into 8 and take a your first dip this week.

I started with 300 and now I have 8k

He's just starting later, but ideally the best advice is to keep investing a bit of your savings every month

why? Seriously, I am genuinely curious, wanting to buy in.

If you are talking about buying with fiat wait, this is just the beginning. If you are talking about buying altcoins with BTC start now and finish tomorrow.

he is implying that things will continue to crash
which to be fair, it might happen
but he's pulling it out of his ass, like everyone else who makes predictions
it might go back up this instant.
Anyways, if I were you I'd actually just keep BTC until august 1st and then maybe have twice as many coins from the fork. If everything goes well, BTC will probably moon, but it might not take all the coins with it

I'd encourage him if today was March or April but now he could make much much more having all the fiat he can afford and alternate between longs/shorts on a fuckload of leverage during all waking hours of the day
we know this to be risky and only a competent user who knows what he's doing is the one who should take advantage of it

i'd wait until things find new supports

bitcoin's best case scenario right now is 2100-2300, 1800 feels realistic

the crazy part: 1800 is still within a bull trend, we could go down to 1800, recover for a few weeks and then still see a huge boom for august 1st

ETH has been great to me lately, selling at the top and buying back in at the dip.

Remember when I said I had made $60K last week?

Well, I sold 1000 ETH this morning and bought back in, profiting $35K

And it's fucking monday. I feel good!

>maybe have twice as many coins from the fork
That would crash BTC so hard it would take years to recover if it ever did.
I know it's happened before but no normies were watching that time, this time they will be.

what did you trade for? you didn't cash straight out I assume.

$260 out
$225 in

I use 2/3 of my portfolio to daytrade, the rest I hold. Been doing this for a few months now, literally living on crypto

Trumpcoiin To the moooooon
Supreme court ruled Trumps travel bank is A-Okay

Ayyy

how do you buy in and out with cash that fast though?

I want to be you. God damn. Teach me senpai.

Kraken

I'm in the same boat. About to invest $200. Since you have experience starting low, what's my best course of action right now? Should I put $200 in ETH, or split it between ETH and some other altcoins that are low right now? Should I put any into BTC?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

How the fuck can I invest in crypto when nobody wants my money?

I think ETH is terrible, but it might go back up later, I'd say it's still falling.
BTC + time = safest choice
But I was just lucky with timing the market, that's all.
Don't trust Veeky Forums, that's the best advice I can give you, and do some research on byteball!

I ONLY INVESTED 200 AND THEY ARE ALL TIED TO BAGS. HOW DO I GET QUICK PROFITS GUYSSSSS I DAYTRADE AND MAKE MINOR GAINS AND THEN IN 1 NIGHT I LOSE IT ALL

Can the same be done on Bittrex?

What is the best way to buy crypto in the UK?

The main problem I am seeing is fees and transfering from bank or buying with debit card.

I always get overwhelmed whenever I see these things on Veeky Forums. I mainly lurk but forgive me if there's a better resource but may I ask how do I start going exchanging cryptocurrency?

For europeans every says kraken, but I've never use it
OH WAIT
lol