If ETH starts shooting back up, will it gain back your trust, or are you done with it?

If ETH starts shooting back up, will it gain back your trust, or are you done with it?

I'm done with it, will sell near the tip if it shoots back up, i'll come back if it crashes to 150 or sub 150

I'm completely done with ETH

too much bullshit

It's completely overvalued
I'd only buy for $10 or so at most

shitcoin will buy back in at 10cents

never trust a slav

I have been done with it since it forked from ETC.

I'll use it as a security to speculate on and make money, as usual. Will probably only change my dominant holding crypto to BTC and LTC though.

It always had my trust because I actually did research, and by research I do not mean reading FUD posts on Veeky Forums.
They have very smart devs and a solid plan for the future.

However trust and profit are different. I sold at 379$ because I was fairly sure it would go down.

I will buy it when the technology progresses enough to start justifying price increases again.

The problem is that since the fork you have to trust them, it's not zero trust like 90% of cryptos.

yup
everyone putting money on ETH is retarded

let eth fucking die. It's a useless shitcoin, smart contracts are a meme, and ETH itself doesn't need to hold any value. Hopefully the crash of ETH drives normies out of crypto

Plebs will come back when it hits 500 lol

I'll stop using it when EEA dissolves.

ETH going to $1000 this year

WITNESS ME

The ico scam hype is over. Everyone knows it's over.

I'm done with it as is everyone else. I'll buy into the next crypto craze before the fucking normies ruin everything again but ETH hype is over, it's incomplete experimental technology and NO ONE IS GOING TO USE THE ETH OR XRP PUBLIC BLOCKCHAINS

too many issues

ltc is the only one that seems safe from all the issues facing ethereum and bitcoin

You fucking Ltc shills have got to smarten up. It's time to pull money out of the market. Its a sinking ship right now. Check back at the end of the summer

ETH is the only coin offering anything real world and relatable.. gtfo. ICOs are are real world products receiving the god damn money they deserve. Check DARPA funding $3.17 Billions every year and you cucks pay that in TAX LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! and you complain about 150m when your country is retarded.

China is only now discovering ETH, China where 80%+ of cryptotransactions take place.

:D ltc is so lite, doesn't feel like i'm carrying any bags at all

how heavy do those bags of ethers feel?

Bitcoin was created and exists to this day without an ICO or other scam practices.
It's not required at all, just a scam

And that is why you and your bags will die with it...

lol, no. maybe late 2018.

Or, you know, when vitamin stops getting paid he'll stop working and ETH will be dead while bitcoin just keeps chugging along.
Unlike ETH bitcoin actually has real world uses

Is there any real dev happening in BTC? Or just catchup? I'm curious though. The swiss never stop getting paid... that's the point.

Have always trusted in ETH. If anyone don't believe, I'll take your coins right now for $150.

And then you'll see me when it reaches $600 by August

they just discovered it, and saw what a piece of shit it is

Veeky Forums doesn't want ETH anymore
Time to buy

Never fall in love with a coin, and never complete write off a coin.
If it can make me some money, sure I'll buy in.

Just sold

ICOs are going to dump millions this week, it's not getting better, i took a small hit

Cuckbase fool lol well done.

ITT the most shaky hands on the whole of Veeky Forums

see you at 100 :)

How are those fees lol. Most of your profit out the window to margin cucks.

5% woah!!! How it being poor my lad?

It never had my trust because I also did research.

I got into crypto all those years ago to get away from fiat, not just trade labels

>5%

What if that guy from Status said this to cause more FUD and shorting ETH?

I've never trusted ETH desu. The moment it touched 200+ on nothing but ICO hype is when my enthusiasm died for it.

I do think it's novel, but people point towards EEA as-if it's the end-all to Ethereum's problems even though private companies will just run private chains. ETH's pricing is reliant on BTC not adopting sidechains and rootstock in any reasonable amount of time, but with Lightning coming up, ETH's days are numbered as sidechains become the norm.

I think ETH has one last good bull run in it. Afterwards, I'm out.

> Unlike ETH bitcoin actually has real world uses

Please elaborate. It seems to be that Ethereum is just like Bitcoin with some features you don't need.

Why are ICOs a scam? Why do people put their ethers into it?

In 90's some influential people sure used to say: Unlike Internet, Television actually has some real word uses.

BTC is used on the dark web.
ICOs aren't scams per say, but they are highly over valued by being over funded, especially bancor and status (pure hype funding).

Once it reaches its previous ATH I'm probably getting the fuck out unless ERC 20 tokens see some actual use.