Ark Biz Delegate Thread

Did we finally get scammed?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/879405115031126017
explorer.ark.io/tx/f38de3fca4f636b6f2ff67d5f2de193ea36cda06d38ad18a87110fd1f1432202
explorer.ark.io/address/AKdr5d9AMEnsKYxpDcoHdyyjSCKVx3r9Nj
t.me/trumppumps
discord.gg/vKvJdK
ark.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy lmaoooooooooo

At least you know that these funds will support a white supremacist
That's something

should've known better...this place is full of greedy scammers who will do anything for memecoins.

>cult of the week shit
>did we get scammed
wew lad

What a bitch, damn

Hold on how can a delegate scam you??

notice how all those /bizark/ threads completely disappeared. Not a coincidence. Take this as a lesson and never fucking agree to join forces with biztards...some of the most fucked up people onthe planet post here.

i thought delegates didn't hold your ark?

This lol

he's supposed to distribute all of that to the voters. instead he sent it all to a different wallet, likely his own.

Where's the retard who was arguing with me yesterday about ark being better than decred? Huh? So glad I rode the pump on this and got the fuck out

They don't.
People are just clueless what's going on.
Delegate doesn't send payments until mid-day (Eastern Time).
Calm the fuck down.

And he already had like 100k ark in there.

Change delegate now, unless you want to give more money to the guy who is scamming you. He wrote "gas the kikes race war now" for fucks sake.

See:

Probably got scammed, but why would he be stupid enough to waste ALL this energy over $1,000? He would easily make multiple times that by not scamming people and playing the long game. He'd be a fucking moron to do that.

Waiting for him to get online and explain himself, otherwise me and the other admins in the discord will arrange a new delegate. We're giving him 24 hours, then me and Uncle Chang will be creating our own delegate and taking all the discord users (majority shareholders) with us.

They can not pay out but that will mean they will lose all their votes and stop mining.
This is part of what makes ARK so great, with any other coin there would be no way to punish them.

>He'd be a fucking moron to do that.
>Veeky Forums

Posting image for visibility. Wait 24 hours. We will be making a new delegate in the meanwhile and testing the payouts so we're ready to go immediately.

This guy is an idiot if he actually threw all this work away over $1,000.

thanks Moon Man

>We will be making a new delegate
Fuck off, surely no one here is dumb enough to be scammed twice. Arkpool is the only delegate you can trust.

>implying meth addicts can think for themselves

It was either this or getting out the kneepads.

Can a lowly HODLer like me get an invite to said discord?

that is a tx to wes's wallet, who is a whale and a delegate himself
I've seen him in one of the threads leading up to biz pool winnig forging node status
remain calm and don't FUD unless it's tuesday and you still haven't received anything
without your votes he can't earn shit, therefore I think this isn't a scam

One more post for now. I'm at work.

Uncle Chang (the one from HWNDU) and I will be verifying ourselves so you will actually know the face of who you will be trusting from now on instead of this inept magnet idiot. The plan is to have people vote twice (this is possible and splits the vote to 50% each), then once we verify we have enough stake we will have everyone unvote biz so we know for sure we will immediately start forging once the switch happens.

Do not panic, stay calm, we will post timestamps and an announcement with our faces soon. This magnet fag is done.

guys,
My suggestion is remove your votes from the guy until you get answers. you dont have to vote for anyone else, you can just remove your votes but you wouldnt be earning that way.

if you want to still earn check the voting calculators and look for those paying out every 24hrs, that way you can still make something while waiting to see if the guy says whats happened.

Uncle Chang here.

Would you guys vote for us if we made a delegate? Moon Man and I are admins of the Discord with the current Veeky Forums delegate.

Well I was on a different deletage from the beggining so whatever.
On the other hand, so what if the scumbag scammed you, just unvote him and vote for another one. Scammers lose credibility in this system fast.

>Le epin 1000 USD heist
>1000 bucks only
What a fucking retard lmao

Jackie Veeky Forums is an Arker? Holy shit. I might buy some now.

seriously, people are fucking stupid if you actually think this guy can "scam" you

worse case he "stole" 1 ARK from you and if you're butthurt about a dollar you shouldn't be in crypto

You can switch delegates to another pool with another 1 ARK and continue making DPoS gains

Why do people keep fucking confusing Jackie Veeky Forums with Uncle Chang? They're different people.

(We keep in touch with him though.)

He stole the 2835 ark from the pool we forged for him.

Dunno I only watched the second season

Jackie is the one to my left.

Bump for visibility.

Fuck !! Something weird was going on between the biz and Wes delegates on the slackbot today.

I knew this would happen just by the way magnet responded here as if he was 15 years old. Who knows, he probably is. He could've taken a lot more Ark if he played the long game but he's clearly too stupid to understand that.

I trust in Moon Man & Uncle Chang, fuck Magnet.

the sooner we make a new delegate the better.
time is money

Me and Chang will be up and running within 24 hours. We're already working on setting up the node.

let me know if you guys need help. i've been running a delegate for a while

Chang is making an announcement on his twitter right now (@UncleChangNYC) to verify himself. I'll be posting a timestamp tonight at my twitter @MoonManHWNDU.

Chang runs a Xeon server in his house and we will be using an AWS instance for redundancy.

Fuck off you scammer pajeet fucker.

Everyone cancel your votes for the biz delegate NOW
Don't let the lowlife scam you further

I intend to do so come tuesday, calm your tits until then

Kill yourself you dirty scammer pajeet subhuman trash

Explain yourself on the discord if that's really you.

It's not magnet. I think he's a voter saying he's going to unvote tomorrow.

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/879405115031126017

Just sent this tweet to verify who we are.

Like I said before, the hypothesis behind voting for us is we'll be less likely to fuck you guys because we'll be more transparent.
1) People know who I am IRL. (Google "uncle chang hwndu")
2) People know Moon Man's address. (He held a hwndu party at his house)
3) We're both actually technically competent people

A new node will be up before the end of the day and you guys can move your votes to that one if you'd like.

I don't care what you do, I merely state what I've seen through my wallet
I'm a voter, not a delegate and my stake in biz pool is low, that is why I an indifferent to this, I make more trading at bittrex anyway

Fuck off pajeet

Not falling for it twice

That's fine, you don't have to vote for us.

I just hate how the first biz delegate ended up screwing over 700 people. It sucks and I want to do better with more transparency.

Why would be want to support some reddit tier /pol/ brainlets?

did he actually screw any of us over? I mean none of us actually lost anything, it just means now we have to reorganize everything all over again.

Because we're not inserting our politics into this. It's simply to have someone to blame when shit goes south, plus you can verify our competency.

No one got their payout for the week

Politics doesn't -- and shouldn't -- matter here.

The point was we'll be more transparent (and more trustworthy) than some online pseudonym because who we are is public record. If we screw you, we'll get fucked in real life.

Moon and I are also technically competent. We both have degrees in CS and cyber security.

yeah I know we didn't get paid but it's not like he reached into our wallets and stole what was ours
we just got used

You lost a week's worth of pay, which he sent to a whale with the message "gas the kikes race war now". His node is compromised for certain either maliciously or by a hack.

Here is the tx where he steals a week's earnings and sends it to a whale wallet.

explorer.ark.io/tx/f38de3fca4f636b6f2ff67d5f2de193ea36cda06d38ad18a87110fd1f1432202

I guess I'm only acting like this because I get less than 1 ark a week anyway, guess for the people who actually get a real amount they'd be pissed

We're gonna make a new thread with all the updated info in the OP.

Reasonable responses which is more than I was expecting. I'll consider it but I got burned out of 32 Ark and am not sure I want to give a Veeky Forums group a second try.

The delegate either got key logged or fucked us over. Either way I will support Moon and Chang since we are talking on Discord the whole time.

>tfw just voted for biz delegate 3 days ago

i feel so betrayed by my biz bros..i thought we were all gonna make it :( uncle gook n moonfag pls lead us to prosperity

>i feel so betrayed by my biz bros
you didn't even lose anything

its the principle that hurts, not the actual financial loss

We made a new thread. Migrate here

it does... since I've given free ARK :(
God make them "race war" faggots just die from their own vomit...

>reddit tier /pol/ brainlets?
kys jew

> Wouldn't the amount forged for this last week be much higher than 2,834 ark?

Thank you that helps

I'm perfectly fine with that, I just want my piece of the forge

explorer.ark.io/address/AKdr5d9AMEnsKYxpDcoHdyyjSCKVx3r9Nj

The new delegate is now "biz_classic"

Change your votes over to that delegate if you want to move.

Hello All members of the Veeky Forums Fag Clan!!! My name is Michael (arkfuturesmartnode). It has been brought to my attention that the biz delegate made a mistake with his voters forged ark. Those mistakes aren't acceptable, and that shows his lack of knowledge in running a proper node for the ark network. He Fucked UP with your hard earned money!!! If you keep your votes there, You are going to lose more ark!! I can do much better. I am willing to offer 100%% for your first month and a 5% lottery for your second month to cover your losses over this Bullshit!! But the votes must stay for the entire 2 months to qualify.
FUCK YOU Nazi Scumbags!!! Get the FucK out of ARK!!!
Are you really Nazis or just a DumbAss Kid!!!

How can i join discord?

Don't get scammed join us for pumps

t.me/trumppumps

discord.gg/vKvJdK

Here you go man.

Everyone: The new discord name is "biz_classic"
Unvote the old "biz" delegate and vote for "biz_classic"

what's the payout scheme? I've got ~16k ark delegated to quarkpool, but would consider switching if payout is 90%.

I seriously don't understand why he'd do that; surely the long game has more money in it? $1k today is nothing when you consider he'd likely be getting at least $35/day into perpetuity under the 90% scheme he was going to operate under.

Whatever. Glad I never bought in; never trust someone not looking to automate their processes or invest beyond the bare minimum.

Why associate any of your cryptocurrencies earnings with a delegate that doesn’t know how to run software associated with ark.io/ When you can choose a knowledgeable due diligent delegate like myself, willing to give you full transparency for all of his voters!!!

Payout is 100% for the first two months.

After that we're going to be changing to a different system somewhere between 80-90% for large wallet holders and 100% for smaller wallets to make things more fair. Not sure yet though, this is still up for discussion.

>degrees in... cyber security
care to expound on that at all? Curious about what that degree is, specifically.

I have a BS in Computer Science.
I specialized in Cyber Security during my time in uni. My uni also has a Master's program for Cyber Security itself which I was a part of but dropped out of that to start working instead.

Sorry if that wasn't clear. Moon Man also has a CS degree but I'm not sure what his specialization was.

>all of this shit
>for $1000
That's like what, 20 seconds in lamboland? What a retard.

100%% for 2 months

Sorry Uncle, you are a Dollar LATE and a Penny short on that Post!

I don't know who you are but we're already #57 with 160k votes. Good luck though.

Cool, was curious because I'm in the cybersecurity field, and am only aware of a few schools that offer those types of graduate programs.

I went the cert route myself; it's cheaper that way lol

Looks like you have been keeping up with Ark.io for some time now. To the Veeky Forums Clan
One of the reason those votes were pulled was because I wasn't able to gather more voters to enable a forging position.

Same to you.

May the best Delegate Representative for the Ark Network win!!