Bancor

THIS FUCKING KIKE COIN SINGLE HANDENDLY DESTROYED ETHER + IS THE CAUSE FOR THIS CORRECTION, DON'T EVER FORGET TO NAME THE JEW, BLAME THE JEW FOURTEEN EIGHTY-EIGHT GOYIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy3U2L4LHMM
bancor.network/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek, where are nobancs threads now, I wonder

ETH has been going down ever since it came out.

I agree. Bancor and its empty promises are largely responsible for all this.

don't forget useful....idi... people who bought it.

especially people who actually sold their coins and bought ETH at pre-pumped price just to send them all to ((()))

Didn't you learn your lesson shilling for trump /pol/? Now you're shilling for the whales that are playing the smart contract.

Bancor delivered. The market did not...

Because all the non fucking retards realized that ICOs are literally ponzi schemes and the Bancor team got away with literally stealing hundreds of millions of dollars so everyone is checking out

+ Bancor delivered everything as promised.

Bancor is a Jewish scam designed to crash crypto prove me wrong.

What will happen with my status coins. . .

Your good old Uncle /Pol/ tried to warn you kids but you didn't listen. Will you listen next time?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy3U2L4LHMM

lol. hope you filthy nobancs can afford some nice rope in 2 years when BNT is a top3 coin

sure is /pol/ in here. Blame the jews for every chance you get.

>literal jew coin
>founder is a fucking woman

yeah you dun goofed, that jewish succubus is going to suck this entire market dry

Someone please explain what Bancor did to cause this fiasco?

But pol/, the people that work against eth are also them. ETC barrys silberts baby

Something about their ICO.

>bought the dip

/bizpol/ didn't lose anything in the BNT scam, feels good.

As with everything in the market, the inverse could happen. Bancor could have gone well. The whole, painting every detail black with malicious intent and showing how opinion could destroy a single coin, managed to derail the current trend.

Leave it to the jews to destroy everything.

LOL Bancor only was able to get .44% of the ETH out there with their ICO, but they are getting the blame for the whole market crash.

See kids, this is what we mean when Jews get scapegoated.

shut up faggot ass smelly nigger.

Clearly you're the nigger if you don't understand basic math!

its doesnt have to just be math, much more can be involved, math can be the backbone to whats going on.

With Jews you lose.

You think Bancor is still holding all the ETH they raised? Hahahahahaha. Look at when eth started to die and when the Bancor ICO was. Even a brainlet should be able to figure it out.

fucking cunts it doesnt matter how hard i hate bancor nut this is gonna bring us to the mooon i want to buy the jew female who runs bancor AHHHHHHHHIbvjkbvj

If ETH's market shrank by $10 billion dollars because $150 million dollars worth of coins got dumped, it's got some major liquidity issues that go way beyond Bancor. Besides 80% of funds are locked up in a smart contract as it is.

either way its more likely the jews alright? No one can prove it right now, but its pretty interesting how the timing is lining up. If its not then you can come bash stupid shit fuck.

Fact is they have a lot of power and can rinse and repeat, watch .

It's clearly all the recent ICOs that have led to this you fucking idiot, but no its da joos.

lol fucker, I bought Bitcoin at $1000 USD in 2013, watched it teeter way all the way down to $215, many thought it was the end but it bounced back. Shit drops, get used to it.

Just BTC whales and FUD... its all for the LULs

its shrunk 10billion dollars, because Bancor will be growing 10billion dollars

stupid nobanc, screencap this

Yes true.

imagine being this much of a fucking /pol/ nutcase

keep lurking that board soon you'll start blaming the jews for spending the rest of your life locked in your room

It's not the Jews it's the Koreans

>still 2% up on ICO (in ETH hehe)

Guys fucking chill out the market will be back above what it was within the month. Maybe next time don't spend your rent money.

Holy crap, there really are a lot of jews on the team.

bancor.network/about

does anybody have a list of the Bancor devs and backers?

This. I wish I had more liquid right now to go shopping.

you could go to an orthodox synagogue and find a smaller percentage of jews

newfags everywhere

yeah its all was probably like this:
-buy eth at low. millions of it
-start ico that require ETH to get in
-sell eth at high to people who will just giveaway same eth.... for newly pre-orinted coin that have no actual value.
-cash out insane profits.

from re-selling eth and from selling "free" eth that people giveaway for coin.

*pre-printed.

this

it was an inside job to destroy ETH, so far it's working but eth will be back.

To meet the definition of an inside job then that means the Ethereum Foundation has to be in on it.

The best thing is whales laugh at Veeky Forums walls while the profit 10 Billion market lol fools...

Let's ignore the fact that they havent sold any ETH yet.

Bancor really is the gift that keeps on giving. If it keeps going down, it's going to be hilarious to keep seeing BNTheads "laugh" at the nobancs as it slowly slides deeper into the quicksand taking all of their money with it. If it moons, it's going to be hilarious watching /bizpol/ cope with missing out on a big opportunity because of their infograph education. A big win either way.

maybe because they are from israel you fucking retard

Yeah, the flash crash was the Ethereum foundation (Vitalik) cashing out.

So you held from 1000 to 200 instead of selling at 1000 and buying 5x at 200? And you're telling people that?

I know it is literally the coin that just goes up or down depending on ,market sentiment.

he had big truck loaded with ethereum and it crash into other truck when he was making getaway, now he dead

tfw BNT is the best performing alt i have relative to bitcoin

like he had information that it will drop to 200 at that time :D

Pure coincidence.

Just picked up 100BNT is seems very cheap so I hodl and forget it

most of it is locked for a year in a smart contract. They have no way to access it before.