Attila

>Attila
>Temujin
>Timur

Turko-Mongol people are the best warriors the world has ever seen. Vikangz don't have shit on them. Prove me wrong.

>Atilla
Got destroyed by Romans and Germanics

>Temujin
*Help I've fallen and can't get up*

>Timur
Literally who?

>Got destroyed by Romans and Germanics

Dying of a nosebleed is not "getting destroyed".

>Timur
>Literally who?

Get out of here.

Mongols had heavy cavalry?

>not knowing timur

Read a book before you come here nigger.

>Turks still LARP as Mongols

LMAO

Sure they had, its not like all of tem were horse archers.

Why not? Horse archers and lancers with bows, who needs more?

That's like saying the only tools you'll ever need is vicegrips and duct tape. Yeah you can do a lot with them but a hammer is always handy.

More tools = more options

Thanks for reminding me Veeky Forums knows fuck all about history kill yourself.

But using new tools requires both new tools and time to invest learning new tools. The resources could be invested into perfecting the tried and true horse archery.

>he doesn't know something important about this very narrow subject in history, therefore he knows nothing about history at all
I just don't care much about military history, sorry.

Timur's face is like "is this nigga serious?" So fitting.

Central Asian armor and clothing is aesthetic as fuck

>Turk
>Mongol
>Attila

Mongols are not Turks. Attila is a Hun. Huns are not Mongols, nor Turks.

Huns spoke a Turkic language.

Turks really are not Mongols, modern Mongols usually also don't consider you as their brethren. You need to stop your little role playing game.

I'm not even Turkish, retard. "Turko-Mongol" is a real term used to describe the traditions of the two people.

>Gilan included as part of the Ilkhanate
I hate maps that do that either they be Mongolian, Turkic or Arab Califat. Neither conquered that region of backwater Dailamite warlords.

Zerg rush is a hell of a tactic.

Doesn't make them better warriors though.

>Doesn't make them better warriors though

t. nordcuck only good at raping and killing innocent coastal villagers

>very narrow
Is this guy serious?

deal with it

>military history is a narrow subject

War is the single thing that has influenced history the most, seconded only by religion

War, maybe, but Mongolian horse cavalry armour of the 13th century?

Yes. Vikings would have get their asses handed to them had they met the Mongols.

Vikings are overrated. They are only so famous because they were blonde and blue eyed. Had they been ugly chinks from half accross the world, there'd be no media about them.

Vikings were not even good warriors against the people they fought. They were only good sailors

I would call them "Nomads".

>Vikings would have get their asses handed to them had they met the Mongols

They technically did to some extent since Kievan Rus was founded by Vikings.

>Khan'd

approved.

>filename
>heavy infantry
>on a horse

>Charles Martell
>Charlemagne
>Godfrey of Bouillon
Why are Franchmen so good at cockblocking Muslims?

Tell that to the guys from Charlie Hebdo, Nice or Bataclan

Medieval 2 has taught me that advanced infantry is just dismounted horse cavalry.

>somehow different from mongolcuck only good at raping and killing innocent farmers
really kickstarts the electricity in my head

I think its wrong to compare the vikings to the nomads.
Just try putting their hordes in Scandinavias rough terrain and proceed to raid with them by sea. It should work just as well as putting vikings in the steppes

>Temujin
>Warrior

Has no one heard of Subutai on Veeky Forums?

>Leader dies.
>Infighting ensues.

>Attacks defenseless border villages.
>Usually scratches heads when facing a wall.

>Easy to bribe.

>Gets fucked up when enemy is using combined arms.

>Is finally put down by firearms.

Post pics of it then

ahahahahahahahaha

>t. France has to live with terrorism

*gets beheaded by isis in his country

>>Gets fucked up when enemy is using combined arms.

Noone ever used combined arms against the mongols.

>let me show everyone how smart I am by name dropping the most famous Mongol outside the khans' lineage

Fucking wrong.

Well, cavalry tended to consist of the best soldiers around, so yes that's right, save for the "advanced" part.

Attila was Germanic

Turko-Mongol is used to describe a unique hybrid culture from Mongols giving Turkish girls the BMC.

At least Vikings weren't horse fuckers.

At least play Europa Universalis to knew anything about Timur

>Altaic

didnt they like, all kill a brother, and are now all irredeemable backwards soviet reminent shitholes?

also baghdad library and the reason of islamic fanatacism

timur lost an entire empire.

what the fuck is this shit

Well it's easy to be a good warrior ontop of a horse, isn't mate? :^)

such an intellectual observation

fuck off nigger

Agreed

>implying Turks don't look Turkic

Descendants of the nordic people now control practically all of the world and have for hundreds of years. That's a pretty strong argument, I think.

Do you know that the Huns existed centuries before the first attestation of proto-Turkic?

They were good warriors, but usually that also meant they were shitty administrators

that is a cool animu character desu..

Yes and Tajiks speak Persian. That doesnt mean they are Iranic people.

>mfw when my family is from Masuleh,Gilan
feels good

More like all of them living next to eachother for centuries leading to many cultural similarities

topkek

Fuck Alexander, every civilization who ever lived near the steppes did combined arms almost at day one.

Just consider the bog standard tactic in Eurasia of missile troops marching with mobile fortifications whose role in battle is to provide an anchor in the battlefield while the cavalry acts as the army's offensive arm, charging, withdrawing, and countercharging in and out of the safe space provided by the infantry ensuring nomadshits can't fully have the run of the battle.

Ivan did it, Persians did it, Chinks did it.

disapproved
KEK

KEK
Jews are nordic?

>"Turko"-Mongol people
>Temujin

So if a foreign horde invades, subjugates, and forcibly impresses my people into their continent wide war machine, i can still take credit for their successes by putting a hyphen between our two ethnicities?

What the actual fuck...?

There is no Timur in eu4 and eu3 .

yes it does.

what can make them more iranic than language?

I don't know others.

>Attila
Xiongnu (Mongol)
>Temujin
Mongol
>Timur
Mongol

The only nonOttoman Turk conqueror I remember off the top of my head is Alp Arslan.

>zerg rush
One of their more famous tactics is the feigned retreat though, which is pretty much the opposite.

True, the timurid dynasty is already at its peak when eu4 starts. How about the mughals as a replacement? Another fucking horselord murder horde that picked a direction and just went conquering

>Turko-Mongol

What does that even mean?

Turkish and Mongolian?

The fuck kind of revisionist bullshit lumps those two people together?

>Turkish and Mongolian?

Turkic, you stupid nigger.

>The fuck kind of revisionist bullshit lumps those two people together?

Similar culture and traditions.

Turkic is a linguistic term for a family of languages that spans dozens of unique central asian cultures from anatolia to china, so please explain to this stupid nigger how people from Turkey are culturally similar to Uzbeks to Uighurs or to Mongolians?

>>Attila
>Xiongnu
>He actually believes this meme

Yes I also play mount and blade warband

>cockblocking
>what is fighting Germans when they were leading a crusade against the ottomans

I dunno, you go ask them. Turks are always WE WUZING about this shit non-stop, so it must be important to them.

>Timur.
>Mongol.
Timur was a Turco-Mongol. His tribe- the Barlas- was a mix of the two.

In addition, unlike the Mongols, he saw himself as a Muslim Conqueror as opposed to some Khan. He sought to emulate what Genghis Khan did, but with Islam this time.

So this board is more retard tier today than usual....nice

>timor
>literally who?

you don't belong here please leave.

Turks are anime