I am one of the leaders of pump notifiers we were the ones who did EBST and BRX...

I am one of the leaders of pump notifiers we were the ones who did EBST and BRX... if you wanna be in on it early be able to know the coin before anyone else.
Send me 1 BTC to 1D6Wugg99paakD4uYxdFvGbzscW4gqCA2v

then leave a post here saying how much you left with a email. I will then let you know the coin before anyone else. Get gains up to 15x you would being ahead of the curve.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/PumpedUpKiks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This sounds actually good user. Would you e-mail me the coin then or how does it work? I'm a bit short on money and want to have some left for the actual pump. Would 0.5BTC okay for now and I pay the rest after?

already got 1 person. Get in while u can.

It's 1 BTC for the info. I will email the coin 30 minutes before i address it.

It's 1 BTC for the info. Turn 1 BTC into 14 BTC if this info. I will email the coin 30 minutes before i address it on the telegram.

sent ;)
xoxo

If you don't leave your email and the amount you sent. I won't be able to help you out.

Okay I just had a chat with a friend who will borrow me 0.5BTC for the pump.

1BTC to 1D6Wugg99paakD4uYxdFvGbzscW4gqCA2v is on its way! Really excited now!
When is the pump scheduled? And will it be on poloniex or do I have to make an account somewhere else? My e-mail is [email protected]!

Wooooo!

lololol. That email is hilarious. Good show user.

This is dope

All pumps are on Bittrex.

Oh yeah, thats my big chance! I can finally pay off al my debts after I lost all my limbs in Iraq and my wife left me! Already lost about a 1000 bucks on the EBST pump. Gonna take loan out and send you the BTC as soon as possible. Thank you based user. There are not many good hearted people like you left in this world!

Sent. ;)

Yeah but seriously kys

Noone falls for shit like this r-right?

I'm a saudi prince and I am planning on singlehandedly pumping and dumping an alt-coin tommorrow. If you want to be ahead of the curve and make 100x profit, then send 1 BTC to 1Pv5BSYmVjaPqP88Bn4bLi4XmMYrv4sNYA

I've made almost 100 BTC off these pumps join me lets make some money. I don't need to help you guys you can play the risk game or you can guarantee a win.

Sent!

I sent exactly 1 BTC from 1A2oJS5BJYG5RJfdPnxEyrpZouZMUiLaGP

[email protected]

Thanks!

This is obviously a fucking scam. This guy isn't gonna email any of you shit. Nobody fall for this

it's not a scam. It's your lost.

If you can not see that this guy is literally talking to himself on different accounts - you have Down Syndrome.

hi, you still haven't sent the pump info, I'm starting to get a little nervous here

I know there are gullible retards all over the place but do you honestly believe there are anons that aren't larping along?!
there are clues all over the place which makes me want to extend a warm welcome to you, newfriend

If you actually sent that BTC, bravo on the scam OP. Clever.

This isn't a scam... you guys just don't want a lambo

9 mins later. lolol

I thought he would send it immediately once a block confirmed

sent. ;)

>joining the shit show itself
Not joining Donald
t.me/PumpedUpKiks

that fucking kek cat caught me off guard

OP's buisness partner here, i can validate this info for only .5 BTC

1H2YAsjbQ1hbTRGC4JiFzKkonbjBNT4jUw

Not sent. ;(
sent. ;)
sent. ;)

plz respond

>It's your lost.

anyone else smell a pajeet or is it just me?

I am mentor of those guys. I can teach you what i teached them for only .4 BTC
12tGCbT38Wyb5LtXXWeLaG8CM57Kedz59o

Their english is nearly flawless these days. The devil is in the detail. Literally.

lol, scamming fucking pajeet, the captain doesn't ask for money, get the fuck out you LARPing PoS

Cyber Police Crypto Squad here. Y'all dun goofed. Backtracking now.

Backtracing. Fucking stupid government computer autocorrect.