I consult on cryptocurrency investments for a large Bay Area investment firm

I consult on cryptocurrency investments for a large Bay Area investment firm.

June and July will be your last chance to buy Litecoin before it overtakes BTC and ETH.

This is the last time you will ever see a Litecoin listed under $100 before it surpasses Bitcoin's price.

Remember how ETH went from $80 in May to $400 in June? That's going to be a drop in the water compared to Litecoin's upcoming surge.

litecoin.mit.edu/

livebitcoinnews.com/tether-will-soon-issue-usdt-tokens-omni-litecoin-network/

bravenewcoin.com/news/lcoin-aids-antifragility-in-the-litecoin-network/

cryptocoinsnews.com/litecoin-sees-increased-development-amidst-impressive-price-rally/

twitter.com/SatoshiLite

Your move.

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoin.mit.edu/
media.mit.edu/groups/digital-currency-initiative-dci/overview/
bitcoin.mit.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my friend at MIT
was the one who told me to buy ltc when it dips,
said many were purchasing them on his campus and claimed many won't have to worry about school loans if they get into it early

Of course LTC is gonna moon pretty hard before next month. But after the August 1st resolution it will all come back to King BTC.

LTC overtaking BTC = lol.

whats up with this august bitcoin thingy? what are they planning?

Everybody at MIT including professors/administrators are heavily invested in LTC right now.

Writing is on the wall.

Bagholder detected

Everyone should own at least 1 LTC just in case.

I am a professional doctor and can confirm OPs statement

proofs?

literally nothing is going to happen August 1st

imma nuculor sciencetist and i haf 5000 LTC.

>litecoin.mit.edu/
>Student Group Project (Non-Commercial)
Fake news; saged.

litecoin is pretty much the only thing that can save me rn

op is a hack ffraud, see

If I stopped by campus what department could I ask about this at? I'd love to talk to someone at MIT about this. Just give me an office number, name, department, anything to go off of and I'll stop by.

What would happen to the price of LTC if Vietnam hypothetically adopted it as their national currency? Just asking for a friend.

I bag groceries at Walmart and I overheard two men in suites loading buying lots of beer discussing 'lite'. Whatever this means, it means you should buy lite coin. You hear it here first.

It's more than the professors

I'm the Dean of MIT. Stop by the Duncan Donuts in the Student Union tomorrow between 12:30pm and 1pm and we'll discuss Litecoin.

Do you know these guys?
media.mit.edu/groups/digital-currency-initiative-dci/overview/

Why would a university such as MIT let random students advertise Litecoin on their webpage?

Your logic is unsound.

Litecoin is the future. Buy now

Anyone with an mit.edu email address can create a subdomain on mit.edu. Stop spreading false information.

I just live nearby. I'm asking for OP to not be a faggot and looks like he is.
See you there man. Dunks on me. Got a gift card.

Charlie Lee got his masters at MIT

check it out

>Why would a university such as MIT let random students advertise Litecoin on their webpage?

The same reason it lets them use Nuclear magnetic resonance machines and Electron microscopes along with dangerous genetically modified viruses and bacteria.

i bought litecoin and got aids, do so at your own risk.

>The same reason it lets them use Nuclear magnetic resonance machines and Electron microscopes along with dangerous genetically modified viruses and bacteria.

You still haven't answered my question as to why a prestigious institution such as MIT would let random students advertise a digital currency on their website.

Here, I'm going to give you the logical explanation: MIT officials/administrators/faculty know exactly what Litecoin is, what Litecoin will be in the future, and are positioning themselves for a very profitable partnership.

>Anyone with an mit.edu email address can create a subdomain on mit.edu. Stop spreading false information.

Yup, that's why you see all sorts of random subdomain's on MIT's website.

Oh wait, it actually is only Litecoin, weird.

bitcoin.mit.edu/

its a club... lol

>I consult on cryptocurrency investments
>investments
crypto shit holders think that they are actually investors. HOLY FUCKING KEK

shit man you too??
I paid for a hooker with LTC and got it as well, must be the blockchain

I've had faith in Litecoin since 2013. I will believe forever. I have a bunch from when it was still $4.

Even if it never passes Bitcoin, it will be its silver equivalent while Bitcoin remains as the gold.

>You still haven't answered my question as to why a prestigious institution such as MIT would let random students advertise a digital currency on their website.

"random" students- probably in crypto 101

"advertise" - on the thing called the internet which was invented to help scientists share information

"Their website" - commonly known as a domain name, administered by ICANN which maps names to IP addresses, of which there can be many subdomains

Do you know how a modern university works?

tl;dr just buy litecoin you stupid faggot

Well, unlike other assets crypto can grow.

DAILY REMINDER TO NOT GET ASS BLASTED BY SMUG ASS SNIFFING ACADEMICS.

ALL THOSE RETARDS WITH DEGREE AND IT WAS A NEET NIP WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE.

THE LIGHTING NETWORK IS A SHAM. IT WORKS BY SIMPILY NOT RECORDING YOUR PURCHASE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN.

1 PERSON IS WORKING ON THIS, SOME NO NAME PHD STUDENT. THEY PULLED THE PAGE DOWN FROM THEIR MEDIA LAB PAGE BUT IT WAS SOME NO NAME FUCKO.

THERE ARE FASTER COINS WITH BETTER TECH, WHICH DON"T SHORTCUT IN THIS WAY.

DON"T GET FOOLED, THEY WILL DUMP BAGS ON YOU

ALSO ANY MIT FUCKS HERE YOUR PIKES PEAK EV TEAM SUCKS ASS. I CAN"T WAIT TO BE YOU ASSHATS NEXT YEAR WITHOUT A FREEBEE FROM ZERO.

CASE AND POINT.
bitcoin.mit.edu/

you have to be larping or something.

im not dissing litecoin but the MIT thing is nothing

I have made more money playing LTC than any other coin on a in and out basis. However, I believe in this coin and will be full on HODL mode soon. I have been saying for a while it is seriously undervalued and has crazy potential because it is not brought down by the problems that plague BTC.

Make way for your new crypto overlord LTC. Also VTC, if you don't have a lot of money, is a very good investment.

Screenshot this post.

what if BTC gets lightning, segwit, etc.

then what? are those not some of the only advantages to LTC?

disclaimer: sold my LTC recently

Did i do good Veeky Forums?

NB it was either spend a weekend on holiday with my girlfriend or invest in this.

$38.50 on coinbase

Recovering nicely. Possibly $40+ by tomorrow morning?

Here's the thing; that may or may not happen. However, it will take a while to implement. During this period LTC is going to continue to rise. Once BTC is clearly on the path of lightening and segwit, LTC will fall some but not to the levels it is at now; it's the psychology of the whole thing. It's going to take BTC too long to get its shit together that LTC will permanently put itself into the marketplace above, well above, it's current market value. It will never overtake BTC on a permanent basis, do not get me wrong.

Also if you want a quick p&d play sc but only for the next ~3 hours.

This coin is useless and it will crash back down to single digits where it will stay stuck for another 3 years, just like it did in 2014.

If btc goes segwit/lightning, ltc will drop in price. The reason for this is that when I need to transfer 50+ btc I use ltc; converting it all back and forth is cheaper and quicker for me.

If btc picks up the speed well, you lose all of the people doing this; supporting ltc, ripple, and various other coins prices.

I'm thinking that $40 is pretty imminent and would love to jump over $45 by this time tomorrow. If the broad crypto market manages to totally recover the most recent losses we could be in total happening status with gains as far as the eye can see. The talk of $100 LTC might become a reality.

why u so butthurt ? cuz u missed the moon train ?

>almost back to 40

This recover is amazing. Good things ahead boys and girls