Antshares General - Anyone out there? edition

holding

Still here. Still holding. Still wanna fucking kill myself.

Hello... is there anybody in there?

I'm here.

bought at 506k
Flipped a coin if I shoulda sell at 530k.
Now at 195k and still holding :)

I bought 189 and I'm currently down 750€. Stay strong.

There's no hope, is there?

830 ans reporting in. Getting paid on the 1st and if ans is still cheap I'll get another 170

One can just hope...
Maybe when Neo will be implemented.

don't worry ant bros. we are gonna make it. we're gonna make it. and we can have an ant bag holders party. it's gonna be amazing. just you wait.

It's fine, user. It'll only keep going down, so you bet your ass it'll still be cheap by the 1st.

The biz ans holding party alone will make this worthwhile. That and the money of course.

when it actually will be renamed on buttrex ?
i heard it will be called neo or something autistic like that.

I think we are on the rise again by July 15th the latest. That's when trading on binance begins and I'm assuming the rebranding will be complete by then

holding no matter what

Hoping it goes below $1 so I can pick some more up.
It'll recover, but not until October at the earliest.
Markets will crash in August just on the Hard Fork FUD alone.

You know what the saddest thing is about my situation? I would have bought at $3, but of course as a newfag I had to wait for Buttrex and Cuckbase to authorize me, then I had to wait for my LTC to transfer to bittrex, twice. After waiting even longer to change that LTC to BTC, the price had risen even further. Would have sold at like 350k or so if I had gotten in when I wanted.

I'm in it for the memes, putting more into this as soon as I get paid?

yup, bought 130 ANS more next to the 140 I already had. I wish the price won't o up until next week, I plan to slap an additional 600$ worth of these fuckers to my portfolio

STRAT bagholder here. I know these feels Antfriends, you aren't alone

There's a few of us here. Don't stress, everything I have has dropped more or less the same as ANS so no point selling. This will be the smartest hodl you guys ever make. Keep buying this whenever you can. Hoping bitcoin keeps dropping for now because I'm going to try and scoop up as many as I possibly can. Aiming for 5k. Once we bounce back this will be one of the greatest performers.

>sell ANS to buy back in when it gets lower
>it starts going back up straight away
JUST

i hope status and mobilego will be on bittrex so i can get some money out of it for more ans

what do i do?

Bought and made gainz. Set my stop sell too narrowly and it dropped right through. Now I sit here hodling...waiting...hoping

what the FUCK

thats a nice wall you got there bro,
would be a shame if someone just eat it before you buy in

GAS THE ETH CRYPTO WAR NAO

wait is that wall a good thing?

Lawd help me now, what have yall gotten me into. I might have sold if it werent for how down it was, all there is to do is sit back and watch the place burn in hopes it will provide heat in lieu of paying the heat bill.

AUHgE1G11vxbfEcYrNrHGf2yF33bwKrpea

Could always give a few ans my way if any weak holders out there, wouldnt mind it.

No. That shit has to be eaten before we can even think of recovering.

I stupidly bought in at 227k earlier thinking it would start to creep back up. Fuck my fucking life. This is DGB 2.0

what is this.
im syncing the antshare wallet atm.. neo isnt out yet

goodbye btw

*CRYPTO WAR NEO

i will contiunue buying ants until my last penny is eaten up by a whale

AND IM CONTEMPLATING USD

Fucking chinks

It will go down further right? Need to buy back in.

I only had 100 ants or so, but sold it around 17-18k bought in at 27k.
Fucking rocketed up to 19-20k right after, fuck this coin. Put them on brx, made 20% increase after someone pumped it to Andromeda

loving that wall right now. Sold my ANS at about 250k and now putting my buy order right behind that sweet wall. Hopefully it will go down to 100k and then I can buy that sweet ANS on sale

holding strong

>Pantsharts

Yes. NOWHERE TO GO BUT DOWN.
Also, as an aside, please don't stop making ANS threads. Hodling until the bitter end becomes easier if you know you're not alone.

We're with you famalam
Fuck that guy with his 37k ANS sell wall all day.

will the price drop or rise, after the sellwall is gone ?

got some, hodling is pretty much the only option now

Rebranding name change on bittrex on the 2nd of July I think, hopefully see something pick up when everyone is confident "Antshares" isnt gonna die but instead be re birthed into a beautiful butterfly :')

Holding

I'm a newfag, so take this with a grain of salt, but it should rise. A sell wall represents a block of people willing to sell at a given price. In order to eat it away, buyers must also be willing to buy at or above the price of that wall. If, once that wall comes down, people still want to buy at the higher price, the price will continue to climb.

It can also represent a whale manipulating the prices. The reason that it's not going down despite the sell wall may indicate that the whale is buying up all of the people undercutting him, and will drop the wall when he's satisfied with how many ANS he has.

that's always good to hear

that's also good to hear

Nice

To add to this, I don't think this will happen with ANS, at least not right now. Look at the order book, and then the graph. It's not so much a sell wall as it is a sell cliff face at the foot of a sell mountain, and we have to climb it to recover.

plot twist:
t.whale is actually many whales, keeping the price on bittrex lower so they can buy here and sell on ther exchanges (bittrex has the lowest price)

This is not necessarily a bad thing. It gives time for buy orders to pile up. ANS has been in a weird spot for the last few days with no real buy or sell walls either way for hundreds of thousands of sats.

Paid spook (and part time crypto nerd) here, RUMINT has that Q1 2018 ANS gets official blessing from PRC gov, including capital outflow exemption. CCB wants to use it as means of exchange (monetary and real property) in foreign construction projects.

And now in simplified english for us,pls, the non anglo speaking ones.

the greatest mystery is ppl are still buying it are it the chinese?

im with ya
well thats fucking sexy

Holding strong

Why would they want that, when the price was high there was $2-4 arbitrage to be made between CN and western exchanges, with insane volume. Now the volume is shit (~2000 in the past half hour on Jubi, and Yunbi isn't even worth mentioning) with only $0.40 to be made per share.

The reality is that ANS is radioactive right now.

I bailed out last week with a profit.
I didnt like the fact one of the Microsoft speakers never showed up at the conference and that they only have two? developers.
That said. With the ETH carnage going on people will start to look for alternatives. This 'could' be one of them in the future.. for the chinese at least. Its not a shitcoin.. but its very early days for it.

Wish i had saved some money to average down...

Oops

The wall is already gone. It was removed?

I agree with your points, except the two dev thing, that was wrongly translated. They have two teams of devs, not two devs.

our ants recycled some ether i think.
looks like we are going to moon soon

#YOLO

I got 200 more to buy on the way down

gonna stock up my antfarm now

guys we're seriously gonna be the next ETH millionaires. not even kidding.

well i have only 460 to be a millionaire i would need 46000

Sure hope so.

If they crash I'm putting another 5000 euros in crypto specifically for ANS.

And I'm an Eastern Euro so that means I'm putting a lot of money, lol :D

Fucking knew it. Soon as I sold it goes back up.

Welcome to my world.

You literally cant make it up.

well ok but we're definitely gonna make 6 figures.

>Selling low

you neets will never learn

Well it was $1 less on bittrex than on Chinese exchanges, where buy walls were looking stronger than sell walls.

I wish I had more btc to buy, but 1st is salary day so if we stay low I'm going yolo

back at 200k

>not wanting to accumulate more ants for less

Bought at 510, 300 and now again at 190.

I've got hands of steel lads, throwing a bit of my weekly earnings that I would only spend on beer anyway at it every week.

holy shit some weak handed ans holders must have gotten burned. My portfolio went up 2k in the last half hour so i fucking KNOW that some fools here sold this morning hoping to buy back in cheaper. HOLD ON BOYS

I will never depart with my ants. I love my ants. I named each of my every ant. I have a stuffed ant with my paper wallet inside. My ants are not $5 per ant, they are priceless. no one can take my ants away from me.

Steam has run out, its going to crash again...
Seen this too many times.

that's amazing user

fuck had a conditional buy order right behind the sell wall back when it was at 185k. It did pick only up 10 percent of the order. WTF! should I set the buy price much higher then the "conditional price" next time?

Time to buy faggots. Easiest return you'll get

Why now?

that there is the post from the future

I've seen the future.
I cant afford it.

BUY BUY BUY

MARCH MY LITTLE ANTS

Those ants are on a rampage!