youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I
ethereum.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yup I shifted into shorts, fuck that shit

rebuying in a couple hours depending on how it goes

market tends to go back up when chinks wake up

yeah, China usually buys the dip

This is not a good time to short.
It's a time to consider settling the short you made yesterday.

hystorical moment

I understand why ETH would crash, being a total piece of shit with no uses and ICO scams, but why is BTC selling off like this?

domino effect

August 1
u
g
u
s
t

nah I sat through this shit way too much

market rebounds a bit and then tests the same lows it did earlier every fucking time, or goes even lower

fuck that I'm taking action this time

Bots are trading BTC/ETH like mad.
If ETH crashes BTC crashes, because the BTC/ETH chart has got to stay flat.

If BTC crashes, everyone crashes, because PANIC.

Wes Investor is mistaking to fry-panic at ungainful delusions of nature price wave. Now is opportunity of you for buying. You buy now to you settle for relaxation middle-age retirement.

If you knew anything about cryptocoin, you'd know this is not a crash.

It's a simple dip and expected to happen as ETH gains more control and popularity.

I foresaw that it would rise from $20 to $300 in a few months, and my analysis still shows it will be worth $800 by August. This is dip has no relevance.

august 1st is being priced in.

BTC/ETH will both crash
LTC will rise to the top

July/August are going to be wild rides.

Holy fuck. I bought some at 2200 thinking it was the floor. I will step in again if we reach 1600

captcha stole my quints.

LTC is DONE. If you didn't sell when it was above $40 (all time peak after 10 years), you lost it.

ETH will be worth $800 by August

a 40% drop in two weeks is considered a crash. a crash doesn't mean the market can't go higher again later, it means the price crashed by over 20 or 30% in a short amount if time.

800...dude thats waaaay optimistic

ETH will be worth $80 by friday mate

youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I

Did you pull those numbers out of your ass? A crash means that market fails, it has nothing to do with small dips (and yes, this is a tiny dip compared to ETH's market cap and potential valuation)

You want to bet? Say 50 ETH?

If you want to sell me your ETH for $80, I'll gladly take that offer

>If you want to sell me your ETH for $80, I'll gladly take that offer
I would, but I already sold at $290

I'll be more than happy to sell you some PUT options for $800/ETH though.
Hell, I'll do you a discount if you're so confident.

LTC was worth $51 just 3 years ago you colossal retard.

What is driving the price of ETH? the scams and ponzis on the EVM? People thinking they can get rich quick?
The time to sell is now :)

>and yes, this is a tiny dip compared to ETH's market cap and potential valuation
by your logic, the 1929 stock market crash was just a tiny dip too

what makes you so damn confident its going to 800? no one can predict this kind of market, people are essentially gambling.

Why would I do that? If you didn't believe in ETH, you wouldn't even put forth such offer, which tells me you're just another shill not worth my time.

I made $35K today in this small dip and work in a startup where I trade for 10-50K ETH every. single. day.

Just think of me when ETH hits $800 in August, I know you will.

I'm thinking of you right now as I short this sinking ship, friend.

> the market waits for months until 4 weeks before to start pricing things in, absent any new information

whew lad

That's funny, historic data tells otherwise.

Here you go: ethereum.org/

That is your words, not mine. And comparing the 1920s to this small dip tells me you have literally no sense of appropriate relativism.

ETH is web 3.0. In 10 years it will be everywhere in society, and it is currently massively undervalued. $800 for something that will control so much is a low guess.

>this is what ETHfags actually believe

lmao, real talk, how long have you been in crypto?

5 years, been daytrading for 2. I guess most people just don't realize how much potential such technology can have, and how much money is in it.

Small note: the startup I work at is currently in talks with a big 5 enterprise about acquisition. You'll probably hear about it in a month or two if all goes well. Founder (not me) will be let go and get $1.2B.

>Founder will get $1.2b
how much do you get?

what the fuck. what the fuck is the utility of a blockchain transaction (that we already know is editable)

I will stay in the company and thus not get anything but a very likely raise and bonus.

Here you go: ethereum.org/

>ethereum.org/
there was a ddos attack, correct?

Yo who got the get?

I bought stuff few weeks and days ago. So 20-30% percentage overvalued, quite mad about it, yeah

more like 75% overvalued