Post safe coins

post safe coins

Other urls found in this thread:

shares.gulden.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dgb

Anything on yobit

tether

Gulden, NLG. Literally been at 1-3% all day. Great dutch innovative coin too. I can convert and transfer Guldens right out of my crypto wallet to my real bank account. Good stuff all around.

Quarters
dimes
nickles are barely worth their cost
pennies cost more to make then they are worth.

If you can find some half-dollars those are pretty good. One dollar coins are pretty meh.

As far as crypto coins? Nothing is safe. Vast majority have been in the red for the last 3 days, it'll stay that way a week or two.

I'm actually surprised that Espers is standing strong against the storm

Bought esp yesterday with 14 eth, feels nice

You might wanna check it again user.

+1.6% as i am writing this.

every once in a while it drops below zero, but it just bounced back upwards a few. It has been doing this all day. No biggie mate.

Bought the ESP dip. Now enjoying some profits. Future advice: the coins that aren't bleeding when crypto is bleeding usually take off in the next few days after the market recovers.

i shilled NLG for european normies a long time... it's not affected at all by the crash. it's stable as fuck, stable like only a dutch penis can be, in comparison to your fake ass dicks

byteball

Got about 240 gulden as a graduation present from a mate of my dad's. Should I get more?

Very stable indeed. Probably because people are allready using it in everyday life. I personally use Guldens when selling stuff on marktplaats (the dutch ebay).

Great returns too btw. Almost doubled my initial investment by now. bought a few more today :)

Uhm? Its fine on bittrex?

With respect to BTC it's up
with respect to fiat it's down (because BTC is down)

Strange, my wallet's also displaying it at 8 eurocents. (10 yesterday)

Yeah, but i've seen it been stable at .10 cents a pop all day. we're talking about .0000 digits here.

Im quite comfy mate ;)

it's liek having money in your pocket, without the inflation... meh, if you wanna :)

Well, probably the Euro/Dollar difference?

I'm happy with having all my crypto in Byteball too, enjoy that coin, I think I would buy some if I had extra fiat now

well, since you didn't follow NLG for a longer time. They have always pushed the price to a certain stable level after pumps or dumps of BTC. Of course they are trading in BTC, so the price can fluctuate. But it seems the company itself is buying or selling high or low, and making the price stay relatively stable. I have seen it happen so many times, but I can't say how the company is doing it...

Let's just see how they adjust the price during this crash/dump pump

You must be a special kind of retarded if you think the developers of NLG are artificially keeping the price stable.

XRB, the rest in this thread are shit

well, ripple is doing that, why not nlg?? they are smart man, have you ever been there??

it wouldnt surprise me tho, maybe user is right. The gulden is very popular in the Netherlands and people can even buy shares.

shares.gulden.com/

maybe they're going for a slow and steady approach. Volatility only fucks things up.

So far this has been the most stable coin out there with great returns. I know this might sound like shilling, but the gulden definitely delivers. Even in times such as today - minimizing losses.

btw, speaking about consistency... check out pic related 0_o

So any other safe coins besides NLG? Surely that cant be the only one? Need to diversify two other holdings asap :P

ATTENTION NEWFAGS
DON'T FALL TO THIS SHILL THIS COIN AND EVERYTHING ELSE ON YOBIT IS FUCKING SCAM

This

yobit is a scam, buy on nova or coinex

dont buy it on fucking yobit retard buy esp2 on novaexchange