How come white people never created a major religion?

How come white people never created a major religion?

Because they were above such silly nonsense and superstition.

We did. It's called Christianity.

jews are white

And Buddhism.

Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Jainism and Sikhism are all white religions.

Christ was a jew

No they're not.

>for over 2000 years the white man was worshipping a Jew, dying and giving everything in his name
>now they are doing it for BBC
pottery

>Odin

They did
Zoroastrianism
Vedic Hinduism
Manicheanism

Were founded by whites and were major players in the world arena, sadly they went down.

Trust me I'm white.

Mormonism says hi.

Major.

They are not major.

For this discussion we whites will appropriate poos and such.

KANGZ.

Christian offshoot

What about Scientology?

P.S. Jews are white
/thread

4.3????

woah

Modern hinduism != ancient hinduism
Vedic hinduism was pretty close to proto indo european religion but even vedic had influence of the local cultures, Indra pushin away Dyeus Pitra (Deus Pater/ Zeus basically) in order of importance

Tengrism

Mormonism is shit

Scientology isn't major.

Because white people are inherently materialistic and hedonistic, they have no concept of spirituality or identifying with a higher self.

Manichaeism was very major for a while

Never heard of it.

>he thinks Buddhism is compatible with white nationalist pseudoscience

Whoa man how attached can u be

Jesus was a Christian Galilean. His phenotype probably looked like this.

Most of the church fathers and famous theologians were Europeans and the earliest Christian communities were among Greeks, Galataians, Macedonians etc.

They were major, you might argue vedic was local and therefore not major but I would argue it had a quite a bit o following.

Nevertheless I can give you that, I cannot give you zoroastrianism and manicheism, which WERE major religions. So much that Christians were threatened by their missionary activities.
Augustine has polemics against manicheans for example. They were very organized and they spread very widely, as it was a proselytizing religion

Do you get imaginary points for doing so? Why should we care

>what is atheism
The most degenerate shit comes from us whites

First off, race is a myth.

Second, if race isn't a myth, northern Africans, most middle easterners, Indians, and, yes, Jews are actually white. Just because they're not snow-white like the snowpeople in Norway doesn't mean they're not "white" much the same way blacks and asians and native americans have different skin tones. Saying a man from Iran with darker skin isn't white is like saying a dark-skinned guy from Thailand isn't Asian.

>ctrl+f
>no protestantism
disappointed in you Veeky Forums

White KANGZ is out of control.

>northern Africans, most middle easterners, Indians, and, yes, Jews are actually white.
White does not equal Caucasian. Some people native to MENA and India are White. Many aren't.

t.true race realist

Checked

Please inform your racial purist stormfront brethren.

The most autistic interpretation of the bible ever

These are the literal descendants of an ancient Levantine group, the mandeans. The Levant isn't filled with darkies and it it isn't wewuzing.

They look like meds.

>Vedic Hinduism
>founded by whites

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read in a while. Please tell me you aren't this delusional.

autism = intelligence

>meds
>white

Pic. Is Italian.

This is why race doesn't exist. It's all arbitrary. If someone doesn't LOOK like you, he's not like you.

Or if there's some genetic markers you're lacking, you can look like someone but not be the same "race."

>Checked
Please kill yourself.

"No"

You are an actual moron.

This. and im white

You claim its more dravidian/indus valleyan than indo european?

Aryans=/=White
Dividing mankind on skin colour is an attractive approach for lazy retards, but unfortunately it's not that simple. The Aryan invasion theory is based on linguistics not fucking skin colour. Claiming the Vedas are a "white" creation is silly.

"white" doesn't historically exist.

From Ireland to northern India, it's one *Caucasoid* race with different shades.

>cherry picking
Nice fallacy.

Except genesis mentions White in relation to Japheth.

>All white skinned people in the world are Caucasian
no

>Except genesis mentions White in relation to Japheth.

Find me a pre-16th century European leader speaking about white people.

Better yet find me an Eastern European leader or figure in history (pre-modern age) mentioning the "white" race.

>HURR

That's nice, moron.

Hes' right. The family of man traces groups through the three sons of Noah, and Japeth (prophesied to have the largest number of descendants) is the sire of both caucasians and asians.

Bible predates the 16th century, easily.

Not an argument.

Aryans, at least those who migrated to india proper come from indo-aryans, who in turn came from proto indo europeans, who were around ukraine. Therefore they are White. I know you indians have an inferiority compelx of `white men imposing their religion` but it is what it is. Moreover Vedic religion is not `pure indo european white religion` it had quite a bit foreign elements Indra , their major god was not old god, and old proto indo european gods such as dyaus were faded to minority. But it is what it is, sometimes indo european migrants adapted the religion of locals such as hittites but sometimes they imposed their religion or most of it to the local populace, such as the case of aryans who migrated to india or mitanni who lost their indo european tongue and talked hurrian but maintained their indo european gods. And aryans are white you poo in the loo piece of shit, only nutjob indian nationalist subscribe to your fucked up theories.

Why would I waste my time arguing with a moron?

Christianity is a "European" religion by definition - the christian is to hold to the "new covenant" which is found within the new testament - the majority of Christians even during the time of the apostles were gentiles - with paul even warning about jews deceiving and derailing the church by using their knowledge of scripture to confuse the gentile followers.

The new testament itself was largely written in Rome, and the original writings are NOT in Hebrew but in GREEK. Even when we look at early European intellectuals almost ALL of them were christian theologians such as Thomas Aquinas.

You can definitely argue that Christianity was formed in the middle east - but it was advanced and spread almost exclusively through western and eastern Europe.

Indian nationalists claim they are one people meanwhile there is over 2000 ethnic groups in india and four major language families.

>what is the Aryanic invasion theory.

Geebus its like this board is devoid of anthropology sometimes.

This.

The new testament was first written in Greek.

Christianity isn't submissive - Protestant Christianity is.

Because, during their time, they were living it.

> ignoring the Moorish invasion of Italy which is later than all of the paintings/important shit they ever did.

Southern Italians are dark because of nigger invasions.

What sort of rubbish is this? Not one sentence in your autistic rambling is a rebuttal of my original points. Did you even read my post or are you just illiterate?

The Aryan Invasion Theory is purely linguistic theory, it has absolutely nothing to do with being "white". The identification of white with Aryan was an innovation made by armchair theorisers in Europe during colonial times, far from and in stark disregard for the self-described Aryas in India.

It's ironic you're accusing me of supporting untenable theories, when all you're doing is spouting 19th century British propaganda that has been thoroughly debunked.

Like I said, dividing mankind on the basis of skin colour is an attractive proposition for lazy retards, and you're ticking all the boxes.

>spotted that one guy who got back his Ancestry.com DNA test and was so disappointment he now pretends all genetic science is pointless

See

Moors were Caucasoid Berbers, not Negroids.

Kind of hard to be an offshoot when you're nothing like the root.

Yup. Islam for Whitey. Different gospel about a different Jesus told to a man by an angel, and thus accursed.

The first Christians were converted Jews, semites.

So? They were darer than the natives and left that trait in the genepool.

t. triggered feminist with a major in african art history

What are you doing on Veeky Forums dude lol

>Bible predates the 16th century, easily.

Lol. The bible doesn't mention "white people" and the geneology of the bible has no scientific basis.

>So? They were darer than the natives and left that trait in the genepool.

If a lighter-skinned black person mates with a dark-skinned black person, their lighter babies are still "black".

>ignoring the Moorish invasion of Italy which is later than all of the paintings/important shit they ever did.

Holy shit, stop browsing this board you retarded Amerishart. Moors only held Sicily (which isn't even really Italian) for 241 years. They never conquered any part of the peninsula.

Also, this is what Calabrians (people who are even darker and more West Asian inclined than Sicilians) look like. Really makes you think.

>dividing mankind on the basis of skin colour is an attractive proposition for lazy retards

Hear, hear!

>If a lighter-skinned black person mates with a dark-skinned black person, their lighter babies are still "black".

Again, so? Moors are white, so are Spaniards, but some of the swarthiness in modern Spaniards comes from Moors.

>I don't read the bible; I shitpost and think I'm smart.

Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

Black is white, up is down, 2 + 2 = 5.

Well done, comrade.

WE

>Moors held Sicily for 241 years
>Calabrians who were never conquered are swarthier and more West Asian inclined than Sicilians

How do you explain that?

WE

WE

Well of course. But some tards can't grasp that "white" isn't literal.

>3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)

>Indians, Afghans and Persians are white

This kind of killed your whole argument.

Minor cults.

Jebus as brown.

Okay by that logic than the Egyptians were black then right?

>hurr whites never had a religion
>we were too smart to
>b-but you guys had Odin
The fuck is even your argument?

Explain what? Both are within the range of normal white distribution.

>Greco-Roman paganism
>Norse-Germanic paganism
>Druidism
>Christianity

Yup.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites, Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

actually its not a purely linguistic theory but supported by cultural changes to the region (like gods, hierarchies, patriarchy) and introduction of foreign technologies (swords, arrows, chariots). not to mention the vedic texts itself supports an invasion from people coming from far west (Europe) who were 99% likely to be white. arguing against this is retarded chink-centrism.

>rubbish
lol this nigga is deff tech support

I thought you were implying that the swarthiness was due to Moors only.

Historic Vedic religion
Buddhism
Zoroastrianism
Hellenism
Eleusianian Mysteries
Orphism
Pythagoreanism
Neoplatonism
Roman Paganism
Roman Catholicism
Greek Orthodoxy
Protestantism
Mormonism
Jehova's Witnesses

I could go on.

Why, because you say so?

Because we are literally too smart.

Look at all universal proselytizing religions. Where did they come from? The low-iq world. All the abrahamics came from the middle east since everyone there is dumb enough to accept it blindly, then it spread into the lower ranks of our populations, and as long as you win the bottom 50% the rest of society has to go along with it because the upper %ers will release they can be used now, fucking with the middle above average people.

BWAHAHA. Kike. On. A. Stick.

Of course, white is genetic, facial structure, skull-shape etc. Skin color only refers to region.
Which is why the Anglo term "white" is inappropriate and leads to all kinds of incorrect assumptions by retards.

Alright you social constructionist.
Muh everything is in the mind bro XDDDD

There is, unfortunately IMO, but still, the occult and new age varieties.

Rosicrucianism
Freemasonry
Spiritism
Theosophy
Anthroposophy
New Thought movement
Thelema
Laveyan Satanism
Etc.

>he said major religions
>not understanding the difference between paganism and religion
>druidism is not even an articulate system of worship, its just sacrificial/tree hugging cults around england
>actually Greco-Roman gods would fit well into the concept of religion and thus not pagan
>Christianity is a jewish sect that got highjacked by people that were probably closer to gypsy color than modern white

Also how has no one mentioned Nordic mythology? This should be a given

>only

Not only but it's a factor for some Spaniards.