STATUS DUMPING ETHER

STATUS PLANNING ON LIQUIDATING SEVERAL MILLION IN ETH IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!!!

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6jndki/status_planning_to_liquidate_several_million_in/?st=j4ejkgj0&sh=d404a708

"Hey, yes we do have a plan for keep a 18-24 month runway into CHF. As much as we believe in Ethereum long term, it certainly makes sense to have a portion our working capital in a less volatile currency.
I've been working to get this organised the past few days (part of the reason why I've been so quiet over here), and we'll be sending a transaction from the multisig in the next 24 hours."

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6APKIjFQY
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-21/ethereum-flash-crashes-after-status-ico-clogs-network
np.reddit.com/r/statusim/comments/6jju26/is_status_planning_on_liquidating_eth/djeta9a/
np.reddit.com/r/statusim/comments/6jnbxs/status_contribution_period_recap_status_blog/djfllwt/?st=j4em4m2z&sh=206e6418
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hi I'm a super successful trader and I always tell people my huge trades before I execute them

That's a status dev that posted it

are you illiterate

FIAT
>FIAT
FIAT

Everyone literally handed them ETH and then they fuck it right back.

STATUS RAISED 100 MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF ETH THIS IS GOING TO CRASH GTFO

> HE DIDNT THINK BANCOR DID THE SAME THING

shitters in the streets, rapists in the sheets.

fucking knew scumbag ICOs would crash this.

fuck them, cunts

RIP Ethereum. Too young. So sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6APKIjFQY

THE HELL!? THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.
WHAT DO Veeky Forums ???!!!

fucking ICO scams I swear to god

daily reminder that the status ICO is the only reason eth is tanking. i'll never use their dogshit dapp and I'll relentlessly FUD the shit out of them everywhere I can, fucking bastards

ICO was the only reason why this shitcoin was rising

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-21/ethereum-flash-crashes-after-status-ico-clogs-network
They caused the flash crash and ruined confidence in Eth causing the downward trend, fuck Status

np.reddit.com/r/statusim/comments/6jju26/is_status_planning_on_liquidating_eth/djeta9a/

>those comments

lul

If you're holding ETH, you should have liquidated 2/3 of it on saturday and the rest this morning, then buy back when the dust settles.

If you're a miner, it's still barely time to get rid of your GPUs.

Its not just ICOs other factors too, BTC crashing too, support will be 1800-2000 USD.

This crash will take a few days.

And fuck blockfolio for shilling this garbage

ETH support is 150-160 USD, this crash will take a few more days. This just starting.

Rofl. The absolute carnage. If you're in eth right now, I feel for you /b/ros.

kek get rekt ETH soon will be worthless

THIS DAY KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Isn't it hilarious?

>people buy ETH to hodl and buy ICOs
>companies sell ETH for fiat
>ETH crashes
>shitcoins people received during ICOs crash harder because they are the first thing people panick-sell

kek.
>kill yourself and your shit ICO

Yeah, just wait till more ICOs start dumping. Its going to happen quick and be a total trainwreck. If you haven't cut your losses on eth yet you deserve to lose all your money

I'm out, see ya faggots

Sold at 220 since other icos will need to liquidate

Bought at 12 usd so still up, but i knew those fucking jews were gonna screw us over

LOL it's all over

Looks like it's starting

if it crashes completely it will be the best buy opportunity of the ages. Theres not much wrong with the tech in itself, especially taking its early stage of development in account. The problem is the structure of ICOs, which people will have wised up to after the crash. Meaning ICOs will raise less money after the crash and new good alts will be easier to aquire.

w-what is user

lol there is plenty wrong with the tech itself. not to mention the massive branding issue ETH will always have from here on out. ETH basically equals scam now.

>It bums me out that this comment got upvoted. Hopefully we're better than this.
>Can we please keep it civilized.

I swear you could literally fuck these plebbitcuck's gfs right in front of them and they'd ask you if you needed anything.

new lows on ETH deadcat bounce is over

kek

y-yay

haha he's doing damage control now

says he will sell off slowly over the next month through OTC

Why would he care what some faggots on the internet say? Does he fear being stabbed?

np.reddit.com/r/statusim/comments/6jnbxs/status_contribution_period_recap_status_blog/djfllwt/?st=j4em4m2z&sh=206e6418

he doesn't want to cause a massive sell off with his statement because he can sell his eth higher and get more "development" funds.

team building developer retreats in the Caribbean, lmao

This is great

DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR FUCKING LIES

THEY ARE BACKPEDALLING

Fuuuukc

The flippening wasn't supposed to happen like this.