Hodlers around the globe, post your blockfolio graphs

Hodlers around the globe, post your blockfolio graphs

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/trumppumps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Took a pretty nasty beating this week

W-we gotta find the floor soon... R-r-right guys...?

how?

>all these fake folios and shills
lol, all these are fake, impossible 5 people in a row would have post 30k plus folios, crypto is such a fucking ponzi scheme lol.

It pretty much halved between yesterday morning and right now.

Close to ending it all if tomorrow isn't green.

Id hate to be you right now. But I hate also to be myself right now too. So you win for being not me who hates myself.

fuck my life

What is a stop-loss desu?

Wealth it seems, defies your comprehension

>wealth is everything
also enjoy the internet cryptocoin jew

Roast me

RRREEEEEEEEE MAKE IT STOP

Load your phone

Genuinely can't tell if this is a troll or what, because I don't understand the motivation.

What the fuck? So many people here with more than 100k.

my motivation is that i truly believe crypto is a fucking ponzi scheme. only why to make money from it right know is to day trade while the early adopters sit on there ass and let the bubble rise until they want to sell and fuck every else out of there profits. bit coin its self and eth will fail, however those systems, like block chain, will continue on.

>impossible 5 people in a row would have post 30k plus folios
you are a huge deluded faggot. Most people myself included has seen a bit of their stupid ass huge gains chewed up by the whole ethereum crash.
I'm annoyed because I don't have any more bitcoins or ethereum to buy other shitcoins on the cheap. Been waiting a lot for Golem to dip, now that It has I can't buy enough.
I got really bored on watching everything going down so I just logoff this morning and won't go back til the end of the week.
Only retards selling cheap are losing money at this point.

What makes you think it's fake? I put around 52000 in eth from 17 to 100.

the math adds up that's it

>im deluded because im not buying meme coins

this right here

if eth manages to go under 100 ill buy more

btw im not hating on you guys making money, im hating the people who shill btc eth shitcoins etc, and say oh its the new thing! it will be big buy now! when they dont give a flying fucking shit about btc eth or whatever coin they are using, and only care about the money they get from it, almost no one here fucking cares if blockchain and systems of the like get limelight and get researched more, they only give a shit about there money.

Not the first major "crash", and not the last.

check it out, we're bros :)

Fun week

balls of steel. Wanting to close out so many times and glad I didn't

Fak. Why didn't you sell?

Balls deep in monacoin, so far it is the most stable coin during the crash and Is swinging back up. Ty monacoin shill whoever u are

pro tip: wave 3 of the drip comes in 5 hours~

ETH obviously

what you talking about? When China wakes starts trading or someone else on the night shift?

Not a good day.

Been pretty rough

Don't get scammed let's make pumps great again.

t.me/trumppumps

brutal

tfw there's no green on the board at all

>tfw to smart to hodl during a market correction and watch my money die

zzz same fucking shit every single fucking time. dips are 12 hours apart every time. we had 2 dip sets today, pretttty fucking easy to figure out when the next 2 are

Had a good feeling about $225, bought the dip, panicfags got btfo

That really hurts. Still planning on going down with the ship or are you going to sell?

I've been holding eth since last july and gnt and ant since early this year. I sold 5% of my eth stack @330 and will be holding the rest and riding the waves for at least another year (probably longer). I invest in fundamentals and largely ignore price fluctuations (unless they are caused by something fundamentally catastrophic to the protocol). Nothing has changed fundamentally for any of these coins, in fact they are only progressing.