Mfw I made $1,000 in profits in crypto today without any shorts because I have a method which works

>mfw I made $1,000 in profits in crypto today without any shorts because I have a method which works
If I give away my method, it might not work anymore because too many people will do it.

And to show proof would give it away.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/pumpsoldiers
youtube.com/watch?v=emGyWjHY3AA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So why are you talking about it faggot?

Phag, USDT?

I like this pic

>I made $1,000 in profits in crypto today without any shorts

That's cute. I made over $15k from shorting today.

you suck cocks for customers' paper wallets containing a blowjob's worth of crypto

That's cute. I made over $150k from shorting today.

probably this

go fuck yourself

Keep your fucking mouth shut.

Okay bro, a proof would be nice.

BTC:
1N5N5cHR4xoKwnYMfezKTWwcVjYDr6pvGP

That's cute. I made over 17 billion shorting your moms moldy vagina today

>USDT
Nope
Love the game.
Congratulations.
No
Again, congratulations. You took more risks than me and it paid off.
Make me.

Try again, kiddo. I made 1,500,000 shorting today

That's cute. I made over $1.5m from shorting today.

I suppose that's a lifetime supply of blowjobs

>over $150k from shorting today.

Nice. any proof?

here is my poloniex positions

wew, making less than two trillion shorting today is pretty sad

Just join us and make some money together: t.me/pumpsoldiers

1MyLadRLKrLcKz2Zh1jafV2ZuTKUXDz9LR

If you truly prove this than ill suck your dick in your dreams

also on GDAX

i made like 3 million today on my secret method. you have to buy my book and mixtape to find out what it is.

I'm not gonna send away my profits, fuck off.
Fuck you.

If anyone wants to know, I could be convinced to explain how.

Tell me how

If you give away your method it will stop working, don't be an idiot.

user just do it for the greater good. thats really what life is about anyway, helping each other

I could be persuaded by some money though. If only a few people know, it won't make too much of a difference.

Veeky Forums isnt the biggest board... besides only a fraction of bizralies will see this thread anyway. tell us and we'll keep it secret

If user has some secret sauce he should keep profiting and do great things for Veeky Forums, not give his method to every pajeet and scammer lurking the board. Greater good is keeping quiet.

>pay me to give my snake oil

Whatever you say, famalam. The secret is buy high, sell low.

The MSM reports on Veeky Forums now. I'm convinced there are thousands and thousands of people who actually use this is as a metric of what to buy and sell.

I will be persuaded with some money and via private email.

is this your mixtape yes or no?

youtube.com/watch?v=emGyWjHY3AA

I see, your method is to ask for money

Invest in the top 50 coins equally?

I believe that you have the goose and I am telling you that Veeky Forums will tear it apart. Just hand out the golden eggs and keep your mouth shut about where they come from.

That would not help you today.

>tfw trained my wife to repeat my method all day while I am at work
She barely even understands what a cryptocurrency is. But she knows what money is.

getting $10 from 100 anons expecting a surefire way of earning $1000 in a volatile market?

It just won't stop

No. What I did is in no way a scam and has nothing to do with anybody here. I didn't get any of my profits from you guys.

I'm sure sharing it won't cause the entire market to turn against you; you've probably learned a bunch from people here so it'd be your contribution to the discussion, after all this place is not somewhere you happen to find yourself in by chance, is it?
either way, good luck getting anything from anyone

I think OP has a working method but would prefer attention, he does not realize that once he gives us his method he will have neither. I've seen enough of you faggots ruined.

He's a pajeet, he'll give you his address soon and ask for a donation in exchange for the """"method"""".

All of you are fucking scrubs. I lost 1million USD today and I don't even give a fuck

I'm white.

Anyone that wants to know and is prepared to negotiate a price can leave an email in this thread for the next hour or so. If you're not comfortable with that, you can provide me another way to communicate with you.

You buy ICO's.

Absolutely not.
I'm amused by all your guesses though.

> He has this one simple trick..

You manage p&d group, buy low sell high, gamble.

Or you found a solid coin.

>If I give away my method, it might not work anymore because too many people will do it.
You can be sure that all the professionals and people who know wtf they're doing already know your method. Just because you know something most newfags in this board don't know it doesn't mean you found something ground breaking.

Sounds like the guy who has a wife who does TA well

Or some shit

Possibly arb

Roleplayers should be banned on sight

It is absolutely none of those things. None of them.

What I do is far, far more reliable.

How to short coin? Nocoiner here.

I am not roleplaying.

I lost 10% holding ans (50€)

Ok?

Well if you want help making money, like I said, email me.

Margin trading, shorting, arbitrage. Mining setup with dozen pc's.

I'll give you $10 hmu with your email

Please post a throwaway email or something here so I can contact you without giving out my email here.

OP will sell you half of his $1000/day method, soon to be a $500/day method, for a one-time payment of $10. Retarded.

[email protected]

This

A-are you selling office copiers?

>scam begging thread
sage

Newfag her what's short and shorting?

Bancor arbitration and selling back into the contract or back into bittrex?

>The secret is buy high, sell low.
So basically... buy bancor

>lost 1 million
You are like little baby to me. I lost my leg in work accident 2 days ago and I couldn't care less

>the professionals hate him