Aryan Invasion

From an anthropological perspective, is it true that the Aryan invasion is what spread patriarchal culture to the rest of the world, and that these societies were relatively egalitarian before their arrival? If so, does this indicate a structural advantage of patriarchy over egalitarianism? As well, how does this explain largely patriarchal attitudes in non-Aryan regions such as China and Africa before the arrival of Europeans.

On a side note, how did this invasion really work? Was it coordinated or did it happen due to necessity derived from natural problems in the region?

I know I'm practically begging for it, but please no /pol/.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Physical_characteristics
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8&t=5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarchy#History_and_origin_of_modern_patriarchy
dx.doi.org/10.15184/aqy.2017.17
evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2015/06/08/no-hunter-gatherers-were-not-peaceful-paragons-of-gender-equality/
ceisiwrserith.com/pier/deities.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_U5_mtDNA.shtml
ancestraljourneys.org/copperbronzeagedna.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Physical_characteristics

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al.(2014), Mathieson et al. (2015) : they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[18][5] Surprisingly, given their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.

This kills the stormfag.

WE WUZ PRIMITIVE COMMUNISTS UNTIL THOSE EVIL ARYANS INVENTED THE PATRIARCHY AND CAPITALISM N SHIIIIEEET

Ask dumb questions get dumb answers.

How is this a dumb question? I was asking about the general anthropological perspective on this.

This documentary explains the Aryan invasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8&t=5s

You answered your own question by pointing to patriarchal attitudes by pointing out their existence in places like China, either provide evidence egalitarian non patriarchal attitudes were the norm or buzz off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarchy#History_and_origin_of_modern_patriarchy

A whole bunch of sources on pre-Aryan Europe there.

no it is bullshit. There were no matriarchal societies ever. Yes pre-Indo-Europeans had more female deities and fertility cults but women were surely not rulers or warriors. Matriarchal Pre-IEs vs Patriarchal IEs is feminist bullshit. Indo-Europeans were indeed patriarchal badasses but they were more like mongols steppe people who were undeveloped but militarily supeior

Now it becomes clear that women have become an entire religion substitute (Pickstone, 1996:169).

However, Anglo culture has nurtured such atavistic, matriarchal principles from its very inception. The cult of Queen Elizabeth I, or Gloriana, came tellingly in the immediate wake of the Reformation. With the Traditional relationship between Church and Monarch severed, divinity was now embodied in the Monarch alone. The cult of Gloriana saw the first elevation of Western woman to object of worship since the advent of Christianity. The theme has continued through English history, incorporating the reigns of Anne and Victoria and reaching its recent apotheosis in the cult of Lady Diana.

Wrong time period bullshit.

Was Aryan priviledge a thing?

>Was Aryan priviledge a thing?

Aryan meant "noble" so probably.

The invasion was led by the legendary king Wehwuz

dx.doi.org/10.15184/aqy.2017.17

It's quite fascinating how the women in Germany were so very willing to get bred by the Corded Ware/Yamna men whereas their brothers and fathers were being eradicated by the Corded Ware wolfpacks of young men in a manner reminiscent more of the Nazi einsatzgruppen or Serbs in Srebrenica than standard domination.

>my pussy when he loses a fight to central asian charioteers and he tells me we have to stick together no matter what

forgot pic related xD

And here's a contradictory source.

evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2015/06/08/no-hunter-gatherers-were-not-peaceful-paragons-of-gender-equality/

>hurrrrrr bloooog!

Citing wiki is no better. You idiots just like to bleat about /pol/ when you have nothing to say.

>In a recent work on diet and mobility among Corded Ware cemeteries from southern Germany (Sjögren et al. 2016), it was possible to demonstrate that exogamy was indeed a common practice among Corded Ware groups in this larger region (from a sample of 60).
>Most adult women (between 28 and 42 per cent) were of non-local origin and had a different diet during childhood.
>Such evidence fits well with recent genetic information documenting more-varied mtDNA haplogroups among Corded Ware females than among males (Lazaridis et al. 2014).

TL;DR they were whores, daughters of whores, taken from other tribes. Same as now. ;DDD

They were originally cattle-herders from modern-day Iran-Afghanistan-Tajikistan, moved into central Asia and domesticated the horse, moved into eastern Europe and had so much sex with native hunter-gatherer women of Russia and Ukraine that they adopted almost entirely European mtDNA, but still retained the Y-Haplotype R1A. At this point they've become very warlike and invade across Europe and some back migrate where they originally started from.

This also happened with Mesopatamian, Levantine, and Anatolian farmers moving into Europe to sex up the women and gain some fertile land. One of the earliest discovered battle sites in all of Bronze Age history, is literally invading Middle-Eastern farmers crushing northern European hunter-gatherers trying to protect their homeland.

t. iranian

Yamna were more European than any current day European

>yuropoor without argument
kek

Where did R1A diversify? Iran
Where is R1A found at it's highest levels, indicating Founder effect? Tajikistan
Who are the only peoples to have given themselves the name Aryans? The Iranian peoples
Where was cattle domesticated? Iran
Why are indigenous Europeans Y-DNA types a small minority in modern europeans, but indigenous mtDNA is still the vast majority? Because the invaders from the Middle-East and Central Asia were primarily men and constituted the ruling class of post-invasion Europe.

This is science and fact.

>Yamna were
see

>Who are the only peoples to have given themselves the name Aryans? The Iranian peoples
Well that can be challenged, what about indians? Culturally distinct from the Iranians?

OKAY FAGGOT YOU JUST MADE A HUGE FUCKING MISTAKE. YOU HAD THE OPTION TO LEAVE THE THREAD WHEN ASKED BUT YOU DIDN’T TAKE THE DIPLOMATIC WAY OUT.

I’LL SERIOUSLY WIRE THE MONEY TO WHATEVER PORTUGUESE ARMPIT YOU LIVE IN TO PAY FOR YOUR FLIGHT TICKET. IS ASSUMING THAT IT EVEN HAS WESTERN UNIONS AND AIRPORTS GIVING YOUR DEFORMED TURD COUNTRY GIVING YOU TOO MUCH CREDIT? BETTER YET, I’LL PAY YOUR LOST WAGES FOR WHATEVER CORNER FRUIT WAGON SALESMAN JOB YOU’VE MANAGED TO SECURE WHICH YOU PROBABLY DO UNDER THE TABLE SO YOU CAN RECEIVE UNEMPLOYMENT. I’M, SURE YOUR MOM HAS ALREADY PAID THIS MONTH’S RENT. SO I’LL DON’T WORRY ABOUT THAT. YOU BETTER START LIFTING BEFORE YOU’LL ARRIVE, I’VE BEEN PRACTICING BRAZILIAN JEV JITSU SINCE BEFORE YOUR COUNTRY EVEN HAD DEMOCRACY AND I LIFT EVER DAY. WHAT’S YOUR FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS?

Of course there are differences and variations, but very few anthropologists (real ones) are going to look at shit like the Brahma caste and tie it to anything but the remnants of the Aryan invasion.

Wrong
Only Iranians ever had the word "Aryan" and "Aryana". The Indic version is a state of being "Arya", which has nothing to do with ethnicity, but rather moral goodness according to Dharmic religion.

Yuropees BTFO again

>northern europeans invented civilization and then forgot about it

lmao this is what stormfags actually believe

Wrong.

"Xáryomēn" is one of the personalized abstractions I mentioned earlier. He is not one whose name I made up, though, being found in Ireland (Éremón (Puhvel, 1978a, 337)), Gaul (Ariomanus (Puhvel, 1978a, 337), Anglo-Saxon England (Irmin erhabene, "exalted, sublime" (Neff, 1982, 164)), Zoroastrianism (Airyaman) (but not the arch-demon Ahriman) and the Vedas (Aryaman). The Saxon Irminsul, the name of the sacred pillar likely representing the world tree, possibly comes from the root of his name, as does the German Irmingott (West, 2007, 143), and he may have been the originating god of the Germanic Erminiones. It has been suggested that iormunr, a title for Odin, comes from it as well (Turvile-Petre, 1964, 62; West, 2007, 143). His name is formed by adding *-men, a suffix similar to the English "-hood," to a root that may mean "Indo-European" (Puhvel, 1987, 182). (West (2007, 142) gives Aryo-men-, nominative "Aryomēn, masculine of neuter *aryo-men, nominative *-mṇ.) This is the root that was made famous when it was distorted by the Nazis - *H2erya-. Its descendants include Old Irish aire, "free, noble" (Puhvel, 1978, 337), and Hittite ara, "member of one's own group, peer, friend" (Puhvel, 1978, 336-337). The Hittite meaning seems closest to its original one, with "Xáryomēn" therefore meaning "The God in Charge of Our Group," specifically of doing things the way our group does them. In the Zoroastrian Gāthās, airyamen is also used to designate a social group higher than the clan or social community (West, 2007, 142). A deity with an unrelated name, Sabazios (< *swo- "one's own, ") from Thrace is a possible reflex (the name is from Polomé, 1980, 154). *Xáryomēn is the deity of "Indo-Europeanness."

ceisiwrserith.com/pier/deities.htm

It gets even better with ideas of the Middle east, north Africa, and central Asia all being white. Somehow northern europeans simultaneously built and conquered those civilizations, but somehow still lived in mudhuts and dysentery in their indigenous land.

Even in the garbage you just posted, Aryan is only used by the Iranian peoples and Aryan only describes the Iranians.

Haha yes keep embarrassing yourself

>It gets even better with ideas of the Middle east, north Africa, and central Asia all being white. Somehow northern europeans simultaneously built and conquered those civilizations, but somehow still lived in mudhuts and dysentery in their indigenous land.
Nobody who talks about the indo European expansions at even a casual level actually believes that other than the most uneducated chucklefucks from stormfront.

>Even in the garbage you just posted, Aryan is only used by the Iranian peoples and Aryan only describes the Iranians.

Ireland is also based on Eire meaning Aryan/Noble

Fuck off retard

Aryan as an ethnonym or ethnicity is ONLY found in Iranian languages. Only the Iranian peoples and ALL Iranian peoples, are Aryan.

>Unlike the several meanings connected with ārya- in Old Indo-Aryan, the Old Persian term only has an ethnic meaning.[35][36]
>Strabo mentions the unity of Medes, Persians, Bactrians and Sogdians:[39]
>The name of Ariana is further extended to a part of Persia and of Media, as also to the Bactrians and Sogdians on the north; for these speak approximately the same language, with but slight variations.
>The trilingual inscription erected by Shapur's command gives us a more clear description. The languages used are Parthian, Middle Persian and Greek. In Greek the inscription says: "ego ... tou Arianon ethnous despotes eimi" which translates to "I am the king of the Aryans". In the Middle Persian Shapour says: "I am the Lord of the EranShahr" and in Parthian he says: "I am the Lord of AryanShahr".[40][46]
>The Bactrian language (a Middle Iranian language) inscription of Kanishka the Great, the founder of the Kushan Empire at Rabatak, which was discovered in 1993 in an unexcavated site in the Afghanistan province of Baghlan, clearly refers to this Eastern Iranian language as Arya[47][48]
>In Iranian languages, the original self-identifier lives on in ethnic names like "Alans", "Iron".[37] Similarly, the word Iran is the word for land/place of the Aryan.[25]

Eire isn't the same word as Aryan, even if it's descended from the same word 8,000 years ago. You are STILL wrong.

>no argument
>swampnigger can't even spell "tough" correctly
History is not over my barbEIREn friend

Heh, I deleted that. You're still a nigger.

>Sorry that you're not Aryan user. Pray that in a next incarnation you will be born as a member of the masterrace. Until then, tought luck

>History is not over my barbEIREn friend

t. butthurt persian

Keep praying.

a curly haired butthurt persian is still an aryan. a curly haired butthurt >white terrorist isn't.

White =/= Aryan

Not all Aryans are white, but all whites are Aryan.

What happened to the pre-indo European men in Europe? Did they essentially all get killed? Or just outbred?

t. Alberto Barbosa

This proto-Aryan looks like a typical Serb, not like a Persian (who are mainly Arab rapebabies).

Retard alert

Is this a pasta?

>What happened to the pre-indo European men in Europe? Did they essentially all get killed? Or just outbred?

They were dominated by the horse-backed Proto-Indo-europeans and were slaughtered/assimilated.

See: Etruscans, Minoans, Basques

looks like a fucking masculine caucasoid you dipshit. you can find people who look like that as far west as portugal, as far south as north africa, and as far east as afghanistan.
>phenotype though durr

both and also assimilated. there is still non-aryan DNA all over aryan conquered places and not just because of >immigrants

>Retarded enough to think that forensic reconstructions are even somewhat accurate and aren't up to artist's discretion.
Protip: There isn't enough variation in the Caucasoid race to distinguish skulls from each other. Serbs are forest monkeys with mesolithic european DNA.

>looks like a fucking masculine caucasoid you dipshit. you can find people who look like that as far west as portugal, as far south as north africa, and as far east as afghanistan.

It's the Dinaric phenotype, highest concentration amongst the Serbs

The Dinaric skullshape can be recognized.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race

Heh. I'd be this mad too if I wasn't born an Aryan.

>The Dinaric skullshape can be recognized.
No it cannot idiot. Caucasoid brachycephalic, meso, and dolichocephalic are all that can be recognized of skulls you flaming faggot.

>Dinaric phenotype
what fucking non-chin board have you been brainwashing yourself on?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race

The Dinaric Skull has been well-recorded.

Yamna Dinarics confirm, Serbs are the forefathers of the the Indo-Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8

>serbs
>not TURK'D for last 1000 years

Serbs are such a worthless people, a thousands years of history of being conquered, and their only notable person is Tesla, a homosexual in love with a pigeon who did not even contribute as much as he could have because muh capitalism and muh edison. There is not one contribution from Serbs to this planet beyond starting WW1, which led to WW2, and the Cold War.

He looks very bizarre actually. Kinda like a Slav but not really. There is something exotic about his appearance.

Facts about the Serbs
- Invented the fork
- Invented Electricity (Tesla)
- Invented the first Electric Car
- Invented the Radio
- Invented Nuclear weapons and Theory of Relativity
- Started WW1
- Produce 2/3 of the world's Raspberries
- Oldest recorded ethnic name (Srbinda - Rig Veda 2500BC)
- Invented modern cavalry (Hussars)
- Made the first Clock in Russia
- Invented the first long sword (Schiavonesca)
- Made the first ethnic church in the world (1219)
- Largest Orthodox Temple in the world (St Sava Belgrade)
- Have the oldest instrument in the world (Gusle)
- First nation to break free from the Ottoman Empire (1804)
- Only people to kill a Sultan on the battlefield (Kosovo battle 1389)
- Only people to ever down a Stealth Bomber (Kosovo War 1999)
- Created the Ashkenazi Jews
- Most-imported NBA players
- Best tennis player of all time (Djokovic)
- Have slept with the most beautiful women of the world (Adriana Lima)
- Only people to survive jumping out of an airplane without parachute at 39,000 feet (Vesna Vulovic)
- First people to invent running a plane into a building (Nikola Kavaja 1979)
- First to create a Terrorist group (Black Hand)
- Have the oldest Flag in the world (1166)
- The first Russian Tsar, Ivan the Terrible was a Serb
- The most famous Diamond Thieves are Serbs (The Pink Panthers)
- Famous Hollywood stars all played Serbs in movies (John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Dennis Hopper, Sam Rockwell, Orson Welles)
- Famous people learned Serbian - Christian Bale, JRR Tolkien, Leonardo Dicaprio,
- James Bond is based on a Serb MI6 agent (Dusko Popov)
- The most spoken minority language in Austria and Switzerland is Serbian
- Most famous Performance Artist of history is a Serb (Maria Abramovich)
- The first Satellite-to-video transmission in history was of a Serbian fresco
- Vampires originate from Serb folklore
- Tallest ethnicity in the world (6'1'' 186cm average)
- Purest ethnicity in Europe and Asia (i2a1b over 60%)

>all caps

What did he mean by this?

you serbs are the most annoying people in existence

i wish the ustashe finished the job with you

Benito was from North-Eastern Italy, an area with a sizable historical Serbian population.

Except all of those you named were defeated by infoeuropean speaking men Who genetically were closer to neolithic farmers than to ukraine proto IE

>Except all of those you named were defeated by infoeuropean speaking men Who genetically were closer to neolithic farmers

>assimilation

>Where did R1A diversify?

Russia

>Where is R1A found at it's highest levels

Brahmins and Kirghiz

>but indigenous mtDNA is still the vast majority?

But it's not.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_U5_mtDNA.shtml

Yamna had tons of Caucasian mtDNA btw

>T2c1a2
>H13a1a1a
>W3a1a
>H6a1b
>H2b
>W6c
>N1a
>X
>J
>K
>T2a1b1a

ancestraljourneys.org/copperbronzeagedna.shtml

They had only a minority of European maternal lines which can be explained by the indigenous R1a and R1b men marrying Georgian women.

>WW1
>Ashkenazi Jews
>Terrorist group
>Diamond Thieves
>Maria Abramovich
Are you proud of this shit? You fucking subhuman!

>hunter gatherer society were egalitarian

I wonder what was the reason for the success of the native EHG men of the steppe.
Superior culture or genetics?