Does anyone feel bad for newcoiners who invested in crypto yesterday or the day before the crash?

Does anyone feel bad for newcoiners who invested in crypto yesterday or the day before the crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/trumppumps
t.me/pumpsoldiers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ironically a friend of mine did exactly this.
told him to wait. won't answer my texts.

Lol no

no I shorted my eth on those plebs

brb going to take the lambo for a spin

I'm a newcoiner but I haven't invested yet... I feel like this crash is a opportunity to buy.

How will crypto ever grow if people's money get churned to dust?

No. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

No. You should always do research before tossing your money everywhere.

Unironically me, lmao. Coinbase is down so I can't show my transfer so here's my wallet histry instead. FUCK!

Yesterday looked like a good time to double down on some shitcoins to me. Really not stoked on my timing

They deserve it for buying too much in shitcoins when they're new.

They'll buy back in when it starts rising.

Just @ me next time

I only care about myself, not some other fags trying to get rich quick

Jup happened to me, just went for it because I felt like trying it out. I don´t have any significant losses though, I started with amounts most people here wipe their asses with. I don´t know if I should jump out for now until whatever the fuck happened settles or just hodl and hope.

What coins are you in?

I got lazy about jumping in and luckily missed this crash.

Thinking about Litecoin, BTC, and Ripple just for shits.

Maybe even some ANS but idk yet.

Wasn't a crash for me added at 220

2 SCOOPS FAGGOTS

I gain sick pleasure from their suffering.

No. If they're smart, they'll invest because of fundamentals/belief in the product, and not because of irrational exuberance.

If they're in because they believe in the tech, I invite them to hold, learn, and contribute to the community.

If they're here because of irrational exuberance, they can sell their bags to me for a 20% discount, and I'll take good care of their money when it becomes the "new fiat".

Mostly shitcoins and Litecoin

I told a. mate to invest in bancor and litecoin and both got fucked. But everything is fucked so yeah. What can you do.

kek

bancor is based on ETH, ETH is based on BTC

banc got fucked 2x as hard

No. I'm a newcoiner and was smart enough to not listen to you retards and instead planned to just wait until the inevitable crash to buy.

Invested $50 for the first time yesterday.
Btc, ltc, and a couple shitcoins.
Don't really care desu

We pumping t.me/trumppumps

Lol same here, should've left it in btc

My shitcoins are actually crawling up slowly, maybe I can break even by tomorrow.

me too, because i know they have reinforced the coin at that level since they dont want to sell for less.

All I have is Aragon and waves....wondering if I should just hold.

At least if he went all in he can't afford rope now

Here you can get back your lost money t.me/pumpsoldiers

It probably is

Yeah, like me. £177 down 5 minutes after I clicked to buy. Damn. If I had waited another 5 minutes, i could have bought 14 ticks below and then sold during the rebound.

lol everything is based on BTC dumbass