CRITICAL BUG FOUND IN ETH WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO HALT THE NETWORK BY DDOS SPAM

CRITICAL BUG FOUND IN ETH WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO HALT THE NETWORK BY DDOS SPAM

I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP, IT IS OGRE!

SEE HERE:
etherscan.io/txsPending?a=0x331d077518216c07c87f4f18ba64cd384c411f84

GAME OVER GUYS

GAME FUCKING OVER

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
IT MEANS ANYONE CAN ATTACK AND DDOS NETWORK, GRINDING IT TO A HALT WITH $0 INVESTMENT.

IT IS HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK RIGHT NOW:
etherscan.io/txsPending

THIS MARKS END OF ETH ERA

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/statusim/comments/6jju26/is_status_planning_on_liquidating_eth/djeta9a/
businessinsider.com/ethereum-price-john-mcafee-mgt-starting-to-mine-ethereum-2017-6
youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY
t.me/DayPumpers
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good thing I didn't buy eth on the dip lmao

any credible source?

Dude, what more credible source do you need??? CHeck the links in Etherscan.io for yourself.

Why do you think people are selling off?

PREPARE FOR ANOTHER BAILOUT

Good God.

This isn't fucking news this is what happens when you don't have a hard cap on block size too fucking bad you thought you were better than bitcoin. Faggot.
t. Nakamoto Satoshi

Oh well, i can handle this upcoming drawdown aswell

Lawdy lawd

lol

Etherkeks btfo once again

>any credible source?

he literally showed you the empty transactions on etherscan

what "credible sources" do you need?

ETH is rekt

>Implying this couldn't be fixed in like 5 seconds

The Antshare guys are doing this.
The WAR HAS BEGUN!

ANTSHARE ALL IN

thats why ETH has more transactions per day than BTC?

What the Fu**ck ? This is real.

YOU DAMN RIGHT IT IS REAL! YOU BETTER SHORT DOWN! IT MIGHT ACTUALLY GO TO SINGLE DIGITS!!!!

I do not hold any ETH. I am a miner.

i thought mining was a dead meme?

You forgot to post your picture

IT'S OGRE!

B T F O
T
F
O

Do you know how much it costs the DDoser to keep the network clogged?

that's really not that many transactions lel

I have free electricity . Mining with 30 gpus senpai. Literally no risk. Gpus are resellable, in contrast to ETH . haha

you just posted a list of many transactions going to one account

its obviously malicious but what backs up your statement that its a ddos?

Nothing. Look there $0

how do you get free electricity?

Having relatives in russia, with a rigged power meter.

I have free electricity aswell due to some arrangements. Do you recommend mining? I'm thinking about buying 8 GPUs.

Fake news.

Fake transactions have 0 gas attached. That means they get immediately discarded. They have no impact on the system.

np.reddit.com/r/statusim/comments/6jju26/is_status_planning_on_liquidating_eth/djeta9a/

ICO IS DUMPING ETH TOO

ETH IS FUCKED HOLY SHIT

SHORT SHORT SHORT

I made ROI in under 5 months. It depends largely on ETH price and whether it's going to POS. If it goes Proof of stake, there will be one Coin less to mine and less profits in general for miners. The cake will shrink.
But they have been saying this for like two years they were going to switch to POS and nothing happened yet.
Mining is one of the best investments I made in my life.

>np.reddit.com/r/statusim/comments/6jju26/is_status_planning_on_liquidating_eth/djeta9a/

> Edit: It's worth noting that the 24 hour trade volume of Ethereum is $1,842,500,000, and we are talking about 1M CHF over a 7 day+ period. We have not, and will not, conduct any trades that would have any real impact on the market, and the organization possesses a very strong financial disincentive to do so.

ant is mooning btw

How much have you earned from mining total so far?

>miners getting mad at other miners for making money that they can make
FUCKING KEK jews out hewing each other

I just don't understand the Ethereum network enough, to see if it's a real problem, and probably Veeky Forums knows even less.

YOU REALIZE EVERY SITE ON THE INTERNET IS LITERALLY SUSCEPTIBLE TO DDOS, RIGHT? WOULD YOU CALL THAT A BUG?

Kraken getting ddosed

SELL EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU STUPID BITCH ETH ISN'T A FUCKING WEBSITE LMAO

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO BUILD A SUPER COMPUTER ON IT OR A FUCKING HOSPITAL SYSTEM WHEN THE WHOLE FUCKING THING CAN GET DDOS'D

DECENTRALIZED MY ASS

I'M BUYING CRIPPING BABY

Try to DDOS bitcoin
I fucking double dare you faggot

about 20k$ with no real risk. If i were a ETH holder right now I'd have a heartattack.

The attacker is still paying the cost of the gas, so realistically he's suppressing the price and buying the dip so he can profit when he finishes the attack and eth goes back up.

IT'S A DISASTER!

YOU CANT SPELL CRYPTO WITHOUT CRYPT

DEATH AWAITS! WOOOO! WOOOOOOOOO!

>ETH ISN'T A FUCKING WEBSITE LMAO

NO SHIT FUCKWAD. IT'S A NETWORK OF DISTRIBUTED NODES. YOU KNOW, THE SAME CORE INFRASTRUCTURE MODEL AS THE INTERNET?

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE NOT THIS STUPID

This sort of ddos is going to happen in a decentralized environment. As the network grows larger attacks like this will be a lot less troublesome

why is McAfee such a fucking idiot
businessinsider.com/ethereum-price-john-mcafee-mgt-starting-to-mine-ethereum-2017-6

>buying the dip
>eth goes back up
>because the only way to profit from a crypto going down is "buying the dip" and shorting isn't even a thing

No you stupid fuck

Polo was hacked some hours ago and they are cashing out the eth, eth isnt a website

LOOK AT THIS NIGGER

THE FUCKING BLOCKCHAIN IS GETTINGT DDOSD AND THIS NIGGER THINKS ITS ALL FINE AND DANDY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's just as well that he took a short position, but he would still buy back in because this attack will not go on forever

>THE SKY IS FALLING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
enjoy living in fear, user. it suits you well

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHH GET FUCKED NIGGA HOWS IT FEEL I MADE 15$ SHORTING UR BITCH ASS COIN

That's some ICO contract niggas.

prepare your anuses for "eth classic 2"
or should be "eth zero", or "eth final-version2"

"ETH This Time It Is Final Guys We Swear"

Otherwise known as
ETHTTIIFGWS

ETH is over

All you idiots will have to sell at the same time and the GPU price will drop to dirt levels. Enjoy.

ETH bag holder with 1500 here. When ETH hits $1000 valuation by December, I'll be a millionaire.

And then I'll think of all the shillfags on Veeky Forums who didn't buy in.

uh

maybe in 50 years when you will be old.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

There is hundreds of pages of max gas attacks. This shit is going to plummet.

>blockchain bigger than btc
>less robust
No wonder when a malnutritioned autist makes your code

STOP TRYING TO BUY CHEAPER ETH PAJEET SCUM

Here comes NEO.

I will not be much older in December 2017 when ETH hits $1000.

There is no coin but bitcoin and his prophet is satoshi.

Death to Eth devils.

isn't even testing half the level of ath.

>mooning

kys

it's a decantralized netwrok what exactly are they ddosing?

>eth
>decentralized

>what is blockchain hurr durr

>being dum

Telegram Pump group that blew up CANN EBST TRIG and BRX on bittrex t.me/DayPumpers

>oshit our dum contract didn't work because people have to code in a stupid proprietary language and the network is flawed too
>lets just roll back that transaction lel
also
>if you are a bad goy on the network we'll delete ur wallet jej t. aidsfaggot dimson chin

>decentralized tho

allrighty fuck this. Im going all into LTC and let it sit for a few years. Im done with this crazy shit.

this thread smells like a bot fake thread

Look at the blockchain if you don't believe this thread. Every time you check it, there are hundreds of transactions between 1-10 wei (or whatever it's called)

I don't see the problem. Just raise the transaction cost

lol keep dreaming

You ever heard of a thing called software? It's upgradeable you know. Go kill yourselves if you invest in blockchain tech and don't understand this. Eth is fine. Vitalik banged your mom last night.

>You ever heard of a thing called software? It's upgradeable you know. Go kill yourselves if you invest in blockchain tech and don't understand this. Eth is fine. Vitalik banged your mom last night.
literally this
remember back in the day when bitcoin had that bad block or something and people though it was the end?

HOLY FUCK YOU DUMB FAGGOT

in ethereum, every program call to an object is also a transaction. These transactions are just programs communicating with each other. You can also see what they are sending by clicking on it and looking at the input data field. This is NORMAL AND INTENDED. DO YOU EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE EVM IS FOR?

Srs.

>takes a vote
>majority of miners choose to fork
>bitch about not being decentralized

Vitalik is just one dude, the miners could have just as easily told him to fuck off, but the majority ruled.

ITS ALL OGRE!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we sure some retard didn't just program infinite recursion in some smart contract or something?

Yeah, and transactions take computational power to process. So the real question is, was this spam attack equivalent to a DDoS? Is that even possible on the EVM? I read that it was too expensive to do, so I would be surprised, however, Ethereum is capable of back logs, so perhaps DDoS becomes affordable if the network is already under strain.

>its another crypto hacked episode
when will they learn

He keeps his business relevant and is up 42% as a result. I think he is crazy though. Chaotic evil with deep pockets.

They still have to pay gas you goon. That being said, with 6-7 transactions per minute at 0.00036479 he's paying like $30-$40 per hour. I don't think that's enough to clog the network though (since 6-7 transactions per minute is easily handled)

Keked

there are times when things really are dropping. don't believe me? check the price of ETH

those ebin news doesnt seem to affect ETH price though

Realistically though, how much power consumption does your mining rig cause? Like in kW

so the hard fork of bitcoin will not have a hard cap on block size. so explain this. can this happen to bitcoin hard fork?

GOODBYE ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

We tricked the normies into thinking the whole price crash was because of the "Vitalik death fake news" for now.