SHOW ME YOUR HLOD FACES BOYS

UNLIKE ALL THE FAGGOTS AND SHILLS ON THIS BOARD IM A BENEVOLENT HUMAN BEING AND HOPE WE ALL MAKE IT TOGETHER IN OUR LAMBOS BECAUSE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. THERE WILL COME A POINT IN TIME WHEN ALL THE NORMIES WILL RUSH INTO THE CRYPTOREALM AND HERE WE WILL BE, FIGHTING AMONGST EACH OTHER SHILLING ENDLESS PAJEETS AND BASHING BTC OR ETC. HONESTLY THIS BTC/ETC SHIT IS WORSE THAN NVIDIA/AMD.

FUCK THESE PAJEET THREADS I WANNA SEE SOME HODL FACES

ETH* EDIT MOTHERFUCKERS. IM ETC CRAZY AS WELL

I am hold!

Fuck you Paki, leave your nationalistic racist shit elsewhere, Veeky Forums is a place of professionalism and business.

Trump would've sold and bought back at any sign of recovery

we're in survival mode boys. in the future no one will be able to question the grips of those who held through the pre segwit btc era

why dont you stupid mother fuckers just short? it's the same fucking pattern every fucking time

Holding till the end of time

Fell below my initial investment today, but the worst is behind us. The moon is up next.

i sure hope so, spent $4000 on this coin

Not just holding, but I've doubled down on all my alts, even KORE and ANS.

tbqh if I bought at 2000 sats like you did I would have sold already. The only reason I'm still in this is because I got in at 700 sats.

R8 my hodlface plz

>THERE WILL COME A POINT IN TIME WHEN ALL THE NORMIES WILL RUSH INTO THE CRYPTOREALM

that was last week, no one is left to buy.

Doesn't matter if its Trump or Hillary...

You 'Mericans were fucked up the ass anyways.

>Doesn't matter if its Trump or Hillary...
>You 'Mericans were fucked up the ass anyways.

>You 'Mericans were fucked up the ass anyways.

And Obama didn't even help his own people... blacks are worse off now...

>And Obama didn't even help his own people...

Oh, wait... yes he did!

hodl

Hands of Motherfuckin Steel

Lots of people waiting verification, and that is justin kraken. These are the ones bringing new fiat, not the ones moving their crypto holdings from one exchange to another.

There's clearly a giant organized effort to spread panic and make people sell, it's making me hold my bags tighter. The only thing I don't know is why - whether a group is trying to crash the market so they can buy in cheap, or if they hate certain cryptos enough to try and destroy the projects.

90% of biz this week is just FUD shitposting about ETH especially, someone wants to crash it with no survivors, question is why?

Why are niggers so bad at paying bills.

yeah it was very clear yesterday with the whole Vitalik dead meme, somebody is behind this, some big ass shorts on ETH I guess.

been hodl ing, keep buying

They overplayed their hand with the Vitalik being dead thing, made it absolutely clear that shills are just trying to crash it and cause mass panic.

Loaded up on as much LTC as I could with the bodies falling all around

is this a meme now?

this. supposedly there is still and ETH alliance announcement this month too

Eth is a steaming turd ready to be pinched off.

>Posted this at $200-$225
>Currently $265

Why not both? Crash it, buy into what you want to succeed, manipulate enough for only a few coins survive the slaughter, wait for behemoths to rise, dominate the world, mass genocidal culls in the name of Moloch, ascend to the singularity after merging with nanobots and artificial intelligences, achieve immortality, create genetically modified consciousless cyborg slave races to serve the elite class and fulfill their future goals of populating the solar system, master FTL travel, send controllable genetically modified beings to unknown habitable planets for harvesting raw materials for the conquering of the Milky Way galaxy, fight a one million year war against the dominating Amphibious Shapeshifting Cybernetic/Telepathic Reptlians, have both races destroy 99% of both colonization efforts, time goes on and the surviving humans worship the all knowing Artificially intelligent self created robotic beings for the rest of time until supermassive black hole that lay in the center of the Milkdromeda goes through a process that theorical physicists today couldn't even comprehend if they had a thousand years to figure out(we'll call it a reverse big bang), causing the complete annhiliation of all matter in the matter of a few seconds, which would be just enough time for you to unload your digibytes for about 1.5k.

do the opposite of what fudders say

I've become less and less concerned with HODLING thourgh a dip, although being well aware that ETH isn't gonna reach the price at which I bought anytime soon.

hodl

Someone needs to shop that to say HOLDOCAUST.

MUH SIX GORILLION SATS

I have literally everything in a single coin and I ain't lettin' go

>hodling
>while the market is crashing
spot_the_retard.jpg

If I had sold when I finally noticed my coin hard dipping I would have lost money

thats actually pretty clever

>holding bags acquired from Sunday's selloff

My only regret was that I didn't listen to myself when I saw the whales putting up sell walls at $295

We got to hodl on to what we got...

hodling

(((Who could possibly have the funds to manipulate such a large market in coordinated fashion?)))

i'm hodling so hard.

...so hard...

Hodling ETH rn

Is that Vitalik's waifu?

>(you).
you earned it.