Which historical group has the worst fanboys?

Which historical group has the worst fanboys?

feudal japanese by a large margin

Unironically the Romans.

Vikangz

>inb4 Byzantines

Byzantium.

Byzantines have fanboys?

Vikings easily

[spoiler]i say this as a bit of a vikaboo myself

Wehrmacht/Nazi equipment-boo

Vikings by far

Soviets

SS/Nazi boos

>inb4 jew

Patrician
-China
-Egypt
-Persia

Good
-Mongols
-Arabs
-Romans
-France
-Russia

Irritating but understandable
-Greeks
-Turks
-Americans

Utterly shit
-Vikings
-Japan

Romemes and Japanese

tied between wehraboos and vatniks

Celts because of all the fat American tosspots that think they're braveheart because they're 1/64th Scottish

Nazis. By far. Their memes refuse to die.

>egypt
As glorious as they were there is something of an over saturation extant. They're basically entry level.

>egypt
WE

literally 50% of this board unfortunately

Byzaboos who get triggered at the notion fo venice, enrico dandolo and the 4th crusade

Wehraboos and Weeaboos infest a considerable portion of the media. the other boos don't

Can we not clarify the different between anime weaboos with who are Japanboos but know nothing about historical Japan beyond basic ideas of Samurai and Katanas, and people who actually know a lot about historical Japan including the politics and in depth histories because its actually very interesting.

Because i think theres a big difference there.

at least not as much.

You could apply that to every other boos.

VIKANGZ

Most vikingboos know more about viking history than japanboos though, same for roman.

Whereas the average japanboo probably doesnt even know who Ieyasu Tokugawa was.

Romaboos are pretty bad, but nothing beats the Naziboo.

Byzantines. People treat 1453 like the end of the world even though the stronger empire clearly proved itself.

The ottoman empire was a carcass by the turn of the 17th century that needed intense forces of will to make it operate properly, it sucked.

Are we talking now or hen the groups had fanatical followers?

If now:
>Rome
>Nazis
>"Lost Cause" Southerners
>Vikings

If at the time:
>Any radical political movement ESPECIALLY the French Revolution

>tfw Hellenistic fanboy
Come at me my pezhetairoi await thee

this used to be funny

Vikings
Medieval Japan
Rome/Byzantium
Soviets
Nazis

was this ever in doubt?

The byzantine empire was a carcass by the turn of the 15th century that needed intense forces of will to make it operate properly, it sucked.

But it had existed for elevenhundred years by then
The ottoman empire ran out of steam only one and a half centuries after constantinople

the brits and the germans

Al-andulusaboos Islamic spainaboos

Then Romeaboos

This.

Hispanophiles and Lusophiles.

As much as the idea of Ancient Egypt is commodified in our culture, I still doubt most people know much about it or just how mind-blowingly fucking old it is.

Romefags, I don't mind Rome myself but some take that shit too far.

Nazis and communists.

Turks and Kurds

>vikingboos take over a thread
>some bognigger mentions The Battle of Tara
>vikingboos leave because they remember they were easily dispatched by the fucking irish of all people

kekked
irish are irrelevant and terrible but they can triger norse shitters to hell and back

You forgot Mesopotamia under patrician

>China
user...

They get more triggered by anything Turkish.

Han China was bretty gud.

Anti-vikingboos are the worst

Don't forget to post in this thread too

Let me remind you of how Veeky Forums started.
There was essentially 4 main groups.

1. Romeboos. They were obviously very large because who the fuck doesn't know even a little bit about Rome?
2. /pol/fags looking to make this /pol/ with dates. Not so large a group because people mostly ignored them.
3. General newbies to history who play EU4 and whatnot and decide they want to learn things.
4. Norseboos.

Vikingboos spammed threads. Deadliest warrior threads were constant, as they decided nobody could beat vikings in hand to hand combat. Threads about rich norse culture were spammed, and threads about celts, franks or literally any white european pagan or even early to mid-medievil people were filled with how much vikings bullied them

People constantly hailed Vikings as the coolest guys ever, and obviously the only history worth talking about-likely because of that shite TV show.

Naturally, people here got sick of it and so the natural response to vikingboo posts was "fuck off, faggot."

Vikingboos got annoyed by this and now all you see is "why are vikings bullied on this board?" and "why does Veeky Forums hate vikings?"

Note that there is barely ever any talk of Scandinavia on this board-usually one or two threads every few weeks-that doesn't revolve around vikings. This is usually becaue viking shitters come in and shit it up.

French fanboys

But you're weeaboos yourselves, aren't you anons?

Good taste.

>good
>russia

lithuania wants to talk

Sum total across history, easily the Romaboos (nazis, fascist Italy, >H>R>E)

In the current year, the Umayyadaboos (read: ISIS) and other Mohammed fanboys (wahhabists) are ruining everyone's fun

He didn't specify what Dynasty. But the Han Dynasty was nice

So Scots, not Celts.

Coming from a Romeaboo, the Romans.

come here motherfucker I will conquer you and the rest of the mediterranean

>fathers of Western civilization
>irritating

you make me angry

Vikingboos, and then mainly because I really just hate the event, the fans that thought the French Revolution was the greatest shit and the San Cullotes and the Paris mob did literally nothing wrong and Robespierre was the greatest. Also Lindybiege is starting to make me hate anglophiles.

>Patrician
"No patrician girl need, I assure you, fear for her virtue so far as any of us are concerned: rape is a patrician habit."
-Livy Book 4 Chapter 4.

Being a patrician is akin to being a criminal. China, Egypt, Persia all checkout for that.

So they were alphas who cucked the plebian betas. Sounds good to me.

Ottoman Empire fags

>wehraboos
>considerable portion of the media

You mean "Veeky Forums"

This holy shit.

and wargame hobbies

Have you literally never interacted with any ww2 related media?

Sherman fanboys are pretty damn annoying, always posting edgy sounding shit.

>tfw reading this thread as a Minoan/Scythian fanboy

Keats among others

>China

Keats is based tho

Too bad the plebians managed to get the bill passed and forced the patricians into equality and 80 years later the first plebian consul was elected

Where do mesoamericeaboos stand

You're favorite historical group.

Wehraboos

Just chimin' in to remind everyone that the best objective taste lays in being a veniceboo

So?

Venice is good tier, but true patrician lies in being a Popeaboo

Crusaderboo kiddies spamming Deus vult everywhere are quite annoying.

>Latin
>K
gtfo Germanic

That makes it inferior

One of those
>vikingboos
>weaboos
>wehraboos

The Ottomans
Turks are the scum of the internet.

Them

Does watching Pokemon count?

>tfw I always liked the Hittites.

I had a raging boner for hittite chariots when I was 15

How can China be patrician and Japan be shit when Japan is a derivative of China?

>mongols and Arabs good
>t. Son of the Ilkhan

No because scots are part french surrender monkeys and eternalanglos

>any horse archer army being a cool civ
Can you name any Scythian philosophers?

ye

>patrician
>perisa
>irritating
>greeks

Booness for supremely influential and foundational civilizations (Sumer, Egypt, Rome, Greece, Persia, China, India) should all be patrician.

Everything else is secondary tier, and fanboy-prone civs utterly shit.

Settle down Inaki

Fuck off Simmons, you ruined Hyperion with that Keats fucking bullshit.