Oh god help me please

>Ethereum doing fine and dandy
>Order 3k worth on coinbase
>forget about bank time limit
>in 6 days I will buy Ethereum at over $300 a coin

HOW CAN I PREVENT THIS PLEASE TELL ME I CAN PREVENT THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/statusim/comments/6jju26/is_status_planning_on_liquidating_eth/djeta9a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's easy just spend all the rest of your money in your bank account or you know not be a retard and buy at the peak

blow up your bank

WHat will happen I just get $35 returned check fee or whatever? Credit score affected? Is this legal?

Tell your bank to reverse it and accept coinbase will ban you.

If you are being serious you could just move the money to PayPal and your bank should auto decline the transaction due to not enough money depending on how you have overdraft set. I have mine set to reject any payments if I don't have enough money.

I spent $5000 on gpu cards to mine ether... how fuck am I?

>I have mine set to reject any payments if I don't have enough money.
bro, that's not a setting, that's just called being broke

Dont be a bitch. In 6 days youll be up over 100/coin

Jfc this is how you know this noard is all newbs. Babbys first dip

Depends on if you bought Polaris or 1070s desu~

Never too late to mine. Price will only go up soon
Imagine while mining, each new eth will also increase in price.

You're not forced to mine eth you know.

>He uses a bank account for anything other than paying bills and buying cryptos

looking at the graphs has just about every coin following approximately the same curve though.

1070s....
I bought them solely for mining ether since everyone was saying buy not only on biz but everywhere, I guess I could find another coin to mine

OP remove your bank account from coinbase. I did this once and it worked.

If this works im gonna need ur address to shoot you a tip

cuckbase will ban you though so you'll need to stop being a coinbabby and use a real fiat-to-crypto exchange now

whats a better exchange plz tell me now

I wouldn't be surprised if ETH is back over 300 in six days anyway.

status sold their eth which contributed to the crash. watch out for the other icos
np.reddit.com/r/statusim/comments/6jju26/is_status_planning_on_liquidating_eth/djeta9a/

Some banks will put the charge through and fuck you into the red (plus fees!)

i'm setup to mine a number of coins. At one point I was mining ZEC and everyday exchanging it for ETH because at the time is was 1ZEC = 1.4ETH. You can mine other coins and turn them into whatever you want

are you me but ltc instead.

I did the same thing OP

I don't really give a shit though. I'm just going to pay it and hold it for a while, see if it goes up. All of my tech-nerd friends are saying they think ETH is going to be valuable in a year or two.

If my bank did this I would put in way more effort than it was worth to never pay them back out of spite. I dont need credit anymore and crypto has got me looking for a fight with "the system"

Getting 3 eth for 920 dollars on July 4. Feelsbadman