Telegram groups

Do you now any discussion group on telegram? Could you send a link?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
t.me/pumpsoldiers
t.me/DayPumpers
t.me/PumpNotifier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHERE IS SECOND HALF OF PIC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

pic related made me $3k yesterday, getting double that on their next pump

t.me/upcomingPumps

How much are you willing to pay for that info?

>wanting to be scamed

This is a scam group. They pump up the coin before they release the information, then sell you their inflated bags. Watched it happen.

The only way to benefit from pump groups is if you already own the coin, and are monitoring it while they pump. It's the lottery.

Whalepool.io you fucking newb :)
t.me/whalepoolbtc
You're welcome

this

I mean discussion group. Place where You can write and talk with guiz about crypto?!?! I'm in pnd group t.me/pumpsoldiers like it most

wrong, so many anons made money yesterday on SIB, I made a lot, it's holding me during this blood bath today. You just gotta be quick and know what youre doing.

is this legit?

those are the most perfect legs and but ive ever seen

lol no. none of these are.

this. made 2x my initial investment yesterday after some group pumped SIB yesterday and I set up a conditional sell limit order

Yes it's the only legit group. Over 4k members strong no bullshit shilling or pumps just mature crypto discussion. Just a heads up, most of these dudes are BTC maximalists but they still follow the money

t.me/cryptoadvice

This guy has some solid predictions & apperently fohnd out how to know which coins those retard p&d groups are pumping ahead.
Made 14btc today, mbn.

Suck a dick pajeet. You don't even have time to set the ask order a little higher before it's already too high and you can't make profit anymore.
You'd need some automated bot which detects the link and instantly buys and sells. It's not humanly possible to buy within 4 seconds.

how the fuck do i join a telegram group once i know the name of it?

Search that specific name.

If it says the telegram group is no longer available then is that a subtle/shadow ban or it's currently unavailable?

doesnt work

Im not a pajeet, and yes this groups are a scam. but I bought before it was announced. bought also 3-4 other coins. Just had a little bit luck. And you can guess which coin will be chosen to be pumped

Can I join a telegram group without giving away my phone number?

kek, I joined and got banned immediately. Fuck this group

Why? What was your username? Sarahn?

This is pretty fucking crazy, how is nobody talking about it?

either that or he owns the group.

Singapore Bitcoin club. Peter is pretty solid but it's loaded with some of the computer illiterate Asians I've seen. It was like my Uncle Giuseppe asking me how to make a Bolognese sauce.

Telegram Pump group that blew up CANN EBST TRIG and BRX on bittrex t.me/DayPumpers

Fuck u faggots join or dont idgaf but what you think. I did it with .1 btc and left with .23 btc but I felt like it was fucking luck

just wait until he shows you how to make his applesauce sauce.

Kys

yeah all numbers are anonymous

What's a good telegram group for a person that just started trading?

You kill yourself you fucking faggot nigger I didn't post a pump group fuck you go die

None. They're all scams. The only way to make money on them is to put like 0.1 btc in every shit coin out there, set a sell order for 1000% and hope they pick it for the day's pump.

That defeats the point of a pump and dump group you retarded faggot lol. That's just owning a coin which happens to be pumped by scammers, which is not the same thing you dunce.

Guiz serious question why most of people don't like pnd groups? I have joined recently t.me/pumpsoldiers and still wait for their pump. Today I took a part in t.me/PumpNotifier and I earned 0,6btc! Should I be glad or not with this?

you should kys tb.h

>t.me/PumpNotifier

You're fucking lying. I participated in it.

You probably run that telegram. You have a lot of nerve, especially posting little kids and pretending that moms and families are thanking you.

15k group. 4k saw the notfication. I wonder....DURRR.

I only lost $25, it's okay though since karma is real and you'll either get killed, get raped in jail, or have all your crypto stolen.

Yeah you're right, whoever is running that group is a piece of shit... but you still wanted to participate...

You do understand that the entire idea of a pump n dump is that someone else will buy your bags at the top, with hopes that it'll continue to rise as you and everyone you coordinated with pull out, right?

So in a sense you tried to do the same thing as the evil faggot who runs that group... You're not much better.

Market manipulation happens all the time, fucking threads on here managed to get news that Vitalik died to the front of google news.

Working collectively to get a coin up isn't inherently wrong. Promising desperate people with a way to reclaim their losses through these groups only to treat them as cattle for slaughter is misleading and evil

The vitalik shit was morally gray, but didn't hurt people other than weak hands.