shares.gulden.com/
developer.gulden.com/roadmap/
t.me/trumppumps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_guilder
reddit.com/r/storj/comments/68urzb/april_payout_posted/
developer.gulden.com/mining/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B-B-BUY THE D-DIP, RIGHT G-GUYSS???

BTC. It's guaranteed to go to 5000 by Aug 2018. Literally free money.

you're too late

buy on the next dip tonight.

always 3 waves.

NLG. Its one of the most stable coins out there with a slow and steady growth. Very innovative coin that lets europeans convert and transfer NLG's and BTC's instantly to their real bank accounts - so its allready widely used here.

No shilling. Just some straight up advice.

you stupid bitch you're supposed to buy whatever the fuck fell the most, not what hasn't fucking changed in satoshi price

wow, so you're saying we can make a whole 2x in a year? go back to trading commodities old timer

Alright, m8, if you want to gamble on shitcoins go right ahead.

in addition, here are some NLG links mate:

gulden.com/

shares.gulden.com/

developer.gulden.com/roadmap/

It's a solid coin - something that todays crash proved beyond any doubt imho. And they also integrated it perfectly with existing financial european systems btw, so its very easy for normies to get in to. Probably why its so succesfull overhere.

Nothing.

When are you faggots going to realize that most of these coins are in a massive bubble of speculative money. There is no real usage for pretty much all of them, investing long term on this gives you a 10% chance of profits at best

ETH just found its floor.

>There is no real usage for pretty much all of them
Drugs worth billions of dollars are traded with crypto
Ransomware
Weapons

Im not a daytrader. Im in it for the long haul. Believe me when i say that NLG will be worth atleast 1 Euro. They are 8 cents a pop right now. Dont underestimate the financial prowess of the Dutch bro. We're good at it ;)

nah it's gonna have a problem getting and staying over 250 best case it needs to base for a week or two, odds favor lower 70/30 imo

Don't get scammed join
t.me/trumppumps

>buying a coin named after a WoW character
fuck off pajeet

It's named after our pre-euro currency, the guilder. Jesus christ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_guilder

Yeah, thats 1 or 2 cryptos. Not 50

BitBean

USD

BTC, ZEC, XMR and ETH

Sure, Monero has long-term value, all this pharmaceutical AI hedge fund robotic learning bullshit does not.

Who cares about dutch gul'dan

StorJ is often overlooked
That one has an actual, working use case (distributed encrypted data storage)

I'm farming StorJ myself

LMC. Hodl until late July and sell before the conference. It'll be ANS all over again so get in now and sell ATH. Unlikle ANS this coin is tied to a product with a use. It's pokemonGO but with coins that can be sold at exchanges or used in shops.

P.S. I agree otherwise
99% of crypto coins are buzzword bullshit

Consider StorJ though. People are actually using it today

i dont give a shit

fucking NLG? niglet coin or what? lmao

smooth man.

Please post some stats. How much SJCX per nominal TB per day?

> If only we could get back the NLG for realsies

yes, well... as for my NLG investment, i stepped in last year and more then doubled my investment. As for today, not a single fuck was given by NLG. Comfy all around.

I trust good, old fashioned, Dutch entrepreneurship over any basement dwelling "developer" with some random shitcoin.

NLG all the way.

Maybe $5 / TB / month
I just started farming on June 1st.
StorJ publishes statistics monthly:
reddit.com/r/storj/comments/68urzb/april_payout_posted/

Fast connections yield more rewards and they're currently working on rewarding low latency. It takes a long time to fill up a share, tho the rate accelerates as your node gains reputation (avoid downtimes!)
It helps to run multiple nodes.
1 node per CPU core.
1 GiB of RAM per node (minimum)

I'm sharing 4 TB
Core i7 with 4 cores
16 GB of RAM
250 Megabit/s Internet

>$5/TB
>/month
wow that's real retarded sir
I appreciate the information but sheesh

sia > storj

chinks will crash it even more in 2 hours

this nigga know

Only worth it if you utilize the remaining resources effectively, and get really cheap electricity.
You can mine XMR on the same CPU with niceness 19 for another $5 to $10 / month.

checked and will now be checking nlg

Fucking gulden Jews trynna shill their shitty pre mined gulden crypto plz get out.

Beetje jammer.

It isnt pre-mined.

developer.gulden.com/mining/

They do hold on to some reserves i think in order to fight excessive volatility and protect against pump and dumps. Which - as today has proven beyond any doubt - is a very good thing! Slow and steady gets us there.

I was going to buy ANT after the dip but it looks like it's already mooning