When are you cryptocucks going to kill yourselves so people can buy a GPU at a normal price again?

When are you cryptocucks going to kill yourselves so people can buy a GPU at a normal price again?

I hope your meme "currency" ponzi scheme crashes to 0 and you gullible faggots lose everything you have.

>/v/eddit subhumans are THIS triggered

LMAO

You can play videogames on your consoles.
PC games are worthless.

>LET ME BUY A GPU SO I CAN PLAY 0 GAMES

I believe GPU manufacturers will adapt to this new reality.

I'll sell you an unopened/NIB 1080. $800.

1080s are still normal price.

Stop being a peasant and buy a real vidya card.

shhhh dont tell him that

kek maybe I should sell my 1060 and rebuy when prices drop, not really using it now

though polo keeps fucking crashing, dunno how it'll turn out without a gpu

Can you play games while mining on your ps4?

Checkm8 m8.

>high-end card
>"normal price"
They're going to have a resell value like rotten milk, but if you just plan to have them sit around mining i guess they're gud.

this

>can't afford a card even if the price is hiked

lmao when will wagies learn?

Kek, It's fine for us since we can just resell them or move on, the real hurt is going for nvidia and amd

>oh no, there's too much demand for my gaymur hardware
>sure would be a shame if production was ramped up to meet this demand thus lowering the costs for everyone
>I wish the GPU industry was stagnant so that technological advancements would cease

16nm production isn't exactly cheap to set up, it would take more than 2-3 months of gold-rush to make none-moronic managers pull the trigger on increasing it

>Video games
Grow up friend

>f-fucking c-cucks making money
>muh vidya game
Fuck off retard

>dat date

>re selling a GPU

poorfag nocoiners make me laugh

Real miners use asic cards, it doesn't really affect the price of GPU's - you might just be poor

Stop playing games meant for children you fucking man-child

>mining kiddie calling other people man-child

Awww I'm sorry

Did all the grownups buy your cards so you cant play hentai simulator in 4k now?

Awww thats too bad

Sitting on 7 1060's and 12 1070's

Poor baby can't play his humble bundle indieshit. :'(